Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 10. (Read 19594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The block explorer is up and running. Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just to let you guys know, d2 from the Feathercoin community made a mirror of his pool for Phenixcoin (as well as Worldcoin).

http://pxc.d2.cc
http://wdc.d2.cc
http://ftc.d2.cc (for Feathercoin)

Right now stratum only, but will have longpoll. He also plans in the future to integrate the front-end of his three pools for those who are going to be mining all 3
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
With a helicopter you see everything from a nice, comfortable distance while maintaining a good overview of what's going on. You don't get down and dirty too much ( emotions ) and stick to the facts. No drama, no filler.

That's how I interpret it Smiley
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
This is what I like the most about you. I want to learn how to reply in this manner. Smiley

Easy... buy a helicopter and stick to the plan. Wink

Huh
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This is what I like the most about you. I want to learn how to reply in this manner. Smiley

Easy... buy a helicopter and stick to the plan. Wink

Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
We are still here, we address any issue if anything comes up.

Call it learning from your mistakes.

When I posted the video and screen caps of games, the price of PXC shot up, for no other reason other then speculation.

When something is finished, we will update you on it. as JohnCar stated, I finished our backend transaction system.

What this does is give us an easy way for all other project to handle coin deposits and withdraws.

It is not a user system. I am now working on the front end side of things (User side).

With this new partnership, it was agreed that something else was needed before the exchange, so that is what I am working.

This will allow the others in the partnership to move forward with their plans, while I finish the exchange.

We are in no hurry to push projects out, when they are ready, they will be released.

PXC will stand on merits, not rumors..

M.

Activity: 28
Would definitely like to see phenixex.com up and running soon................
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

When I posted the video and screen caps of games, the price of PXC shot up, for no other reason other then speculation.

When something is finished, we will update you on it. as JohnCar stated, I finished our backend transaction system.

What this does is give us an easy way for all other project to handle coin deposits and withdraws.

It is not a user system. I am now working on the front end side of things (User side).

With this new partnership, it was agreed that something else was needed before the exchange, so that is what I am working.

This will allow the others in the partnership to move forward with their plans, while I finish the exchange.

We are in no hurry to push projects out, when they are ready, they will be released.

M.

Can you tell me why I get Error 302 every time I try to make a poker account on phenixpoker then? Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis

M.

Well said.
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

M.

Activity: 168

M.

Activity: 126
Havent heard much yet, where are the developers Huh
developing ^^

Things changed quite a lot since PXC came out ... I'm pretty sure crypsy launch more or less took them by surprise as they where still planning their own exchange.
They designed and launched PXC as a test tool and free stack of coins / bank for some of their services ... but PXC was successful enough for them to at least alter their plan ... They shifted a part of their activity to make the coin live and grow.

Still, from the start they were not interested in having the most technically cutting edge coin , nor to dedicate 100% of their time only supporting this coin.

So I *suppose* their are now back to their real business which is cryptocoin services. I also *suppose* the alliance with wdc/ftc is a way to have others maintain the technical part of the coin while they work on services and business contacts.

By the way, crypsy is a dangerous opponent as it shares the objective of allowing trade of whatever tradable coin there is, and even more, it also aims for $ exchange.
Also, at least from an external point of view, it would have been nice to have the guys from PPC involved in the alliance, would have given a technical edge ^^
legendary
lol

OK im waiting at the table
Play some poker with me while you wait Smiley

I'll give 20k TradeCoins to the first player who can take my 750 PXC stack at the 5/10 cashgame
Ill play in a little while, ill let you know. But keep your tradecoins, I dont want that burden  lol
legendary
Play some poker with me while you wait Smiley

I'll give 20k TradeCoins to the first player who can take my 750 PXC stack at the 5/10 cashgame
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

They're not telling how great everything will be, they're just making everything great Grin
Activity: 168

working on the their services Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
You all know that any altcoin is subject of manipulation.
Dont forget to ass - PXC FTC and WDC partnering! on this one!
Pages:
Jump to: