Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 11. (Read 19594 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
Cant wait for the exchange, im so glad these devs actually Know what they are doing and actual deliver, unlike all the other crap coins out there.

JhonCar just a moment ago came on cryptsy chat and told me that keep an eye on the threads for really big news in the coming days.
+1 Nice

HE is still in the chat.

The famous MaGNet and John in 1 chat Cheesy

I'm not that famous  Embarrassed  Cheesy

ADD Iamatrix as well now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Cant wait for the exchange, im so glad these devs actually Know what they are doing and actual deliver, unlike all the other crap coins out there.

JhonCar just a moment ago came on cryptsy chat and told me that keep an eye on the threads for really big news in the coming days.
+1 Nice

HE is still in the chat.

I'm not that famous  Embarrassed  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

+1 Nice

HE is still in the chat.

PXC Research Team

+1 Nice

HE is still in the chat.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

+1 Nice
PXC Research Team

Activity: 28
Activity: 126
It's really quiet in here.

sry... really really busy.. finished transaction system.. getting exchange ready...

When are we going to see the exchange. I am soooo sad that i will not be able to reach my 10k target. It will take me years Sad

mine pxc, mine other temporarily more profitable coins, trade and even speculate ...
With my 850KH/s I managed to pass the 15K mark this week and I don't even go pxc only ^^

(To help the network I still stay on PXC on one "high diff" period out of two, and I also stop mining to play as this is not a dedicated rig)

Also, I don't think the new exchange will have a strong impact on PXC price ... only dedicated services will (but they will not come this week ^^)
PXC Research Team

sry... really really busy.. finished transaction system.. getting exchange ready...

When are we going to see the exchange. I am soooo sad that i will not be able to reach my 10k target. It will take me years Sad

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
haha  Shocked
Activity: 420
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
DIFF CHANGE
Activity: 356
I hope you guys have positioned yourself for the next pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 22
legendary
11 !!!
PXC Research Team

If you have the room and it helps you fill your wallet then you should definitely keep it. But you can use paypal
in pakistan right? Btc-e has a paypal option as well.

Paypal does not support Pakistan. That is why I have to use Webmoney and a Exchanger to withdraw money to Pakistan.
When is our most awaited Exchange is going to rock in the world.

I think after Iamatrix's large orders at cryptsy get filled Tongue

I don't think he is selling coins on cryptsy.

I meant buying orders Wink
If BTCe wasn't down I'd send over some more coin to cryptsy to buy as well right now. Currently about 1500 short from my goal of at least 10k PXC. Also it looks like PXC is sitting at a the long term support line which hopefully means it should likely go up from here. This also means it's likely the cheapest you'll be able to get it before the announcements start coming out Tongue

My target is same as you but i am 7000PXC away from it Grin And cant buy. Because don't have money Sad

Sell your mining rig then:) and buy some coins . Sold mine as well but for different reasons. It was just to much noise, and since I live in a relatively small appartement you could hear it in every room...aargh those Asus cards sounded like large vacuumcleaners.

You are telling me to sell the rig from which I managed to buy and mine precious 3000PXC. No I am not gonna sell my rig. And even If i sold it I wont be able to buy PXC cause it is really difficult to find a payment processor who supports Pakistan. But i found an exchange which supports Pakistan and if I use it to send money to my payment processor then there will be lots of taxes which will be deducted. Withdraw is different.

If you have the room and it helps you fill your wallet then you should definitely keep it. But you can use paypal
in pakistan right? Btc-e has a paypal option as well.
Pages:
Jump to: