Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 24. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me how I can move coins from cryptopia? Or they decide to lock coins?

I wouldn't worry about coins being locked by the exchange. After they have to show some common sense and make a difference between blabla disputes and criminal offence . If they take away customer's money, people can seriously make complaint for fraudulent activities from Cryptopia and regardless of where they are . They are not managing tomatos but cash money and the money disappear or locked I believe actions can be taken against them at the level of the police .

No mate, this is the unregulated crypto world. They don’t have to do a thing. Safex is trying to be a security and bittrex were right to delist it. They’ve accomplish near nothing since ICO, absolute laugh seeing being buy this trash.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Can anyone tell me how I can move coins from cryptopia? Or they decide to lock coins?

I wouldn't worry about coins being locked by the exchange. After they have to show some common sense and make a difference between blabla disputes and criminal offence . If they take away customer's money, people can seriously make complaint for fraudulent activities from Cryptopia and regardless of where they are . They are not managing tomatos but cash money and the money disappear or locked I believe actions can be taken against them at the level of the police .
Activity: 15

Thanks for sharing .

For those with so much of negative comments , can I ask you guys to be a bit more optimistic. It's a start up project and there is ups and downs , normal . Dead coin, politicians i donno what. Come on, I saw same comments about Redd and DGB and many others and now they are at +500% . This coin is well alive and everything is on track in my view and if not it will be improved and we'll move on . Nowadays to add an exchange is not a rocket science and cryptopia are now going to decide the future of SAFEX.

I agree. But Im nonetheless interested in why SAFEX was delisted from other exchanges?
I just want to find out if this is the fault of safex somehow or if this is just related to the exchange and its interior politics?
it was delisted on bittrex because they interpretated safex as a security with dividends.
and they don't have the correct license they need in their country for trading securities.
but actually safex is not really a security.

the other exchange cryptopia delisted safex because of some individuals who assaulted them and accused them of manipulating the price.
that was enough for the cryptopia team to get angry and to demonstrate their power to punish the "bad safex comunity" for it by delisting safex.

all of this might be a big problem for day traders and weak hands.
but actually safex has never been a good coin for day trading, it's a long term project!
that's what several people said from the beginning.
but alot of day traders and nervous kids didn't want to believe this and kept on day trading.
now they are very shocked and angry that this coin is "dead" for day trading at the moment, as you need exchanges to trade.

but for the long term holders nothing has changed.
it is still a very promising long term project with alot of potential.
we don't need any exchanges for hodling this valuable coin!

so in my eyes it's not a bad thing that our community gets rid of the whining day traders.
we don't need them to fud all the time.

safex will get listed on some exchanges soon enough.
let's wait for the release of the blockchain and the market place and then we will see...

I think you put it really right !
Activity: 146
Merit: 1

Thanks for sharing .

For those with so much of negative comments , can I ask you guys to be a bit more optimistic. It's a start up project and there is ups and downs , normal . Dead coin, politicians i donno what. Come on, I saw same comments about Redd and DGB and many others and now they are at +500% . This coin is well alive and everything is on track in my view and if not it will be improved and we'll move on . Nowadays to add an exchange is not a rocket science and cryptopia are now going to decide the future of SAFEX.

I agree. But Im nonetheless interested in why SAFEX was delisted from other exchanges?
I just want to find out if this is the fault of safex somehow or if this is just related to the exchange and its interior politics?
it was delisted on bittrex because they interpretated safex as a security with dividends.
and they don't have the correct license they need in their country for trading securities.
but actually safex is not really a security.

the other exchange cryptopia delisted safex because of some individuals who assaulted them and accused them of manipulating the price.
that was enough for the cryptopia team to get angry and to demonstrate their power to punish the "bad safex comunity" for it by delisting safex.

all of this might be a big problem for day traders and weak hands.
but actually safex has never been a good coin for day trading, it's a long term project!
that's what several people said from the beginning.
but alot of day traders and nervous kids didn't want to believe this and kept on day trading.
now they are very shocked and angry that this coin is "dead" for day trading at the moment, as you need exchanges to trade.

but for the long term holders nothing has changed.
it is still a very promising long term project with alot of potential.
we don't need any exchanges for hodling this valuable coin!

so in my eyes it's not a bad thing that our community gets rid of the whining day traders.
we don't need them to fud all the time.

safex will get listed on some exchanges soon enough.
let's wait for the release of the blockchain and the market place and then we will see...
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Pretty simple.  Safex was delisted from Bittrex for the simple reason that it will eventually pay dividends.  This action makes Safex considered a security.  Bittrex is watching its own ass so as they will not get hammered by TPTB down the line.  Cryptopia was just being flakey and basically manufactured an excuse to delist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Thanks for sharing .

Is withdraw from cryptopia avaliable now?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Thanks for sharing .

SAFEX is not scam so there is a chance it will pump again, so far the only problem is exchanges and now it has found a new one so it's a good start again. I am hoping you guys will not panic and sell at a cheap price that you may loss your investment, everything has a time and this is crypto where full of surprises so be optimistic because if they continue to develop, we can see great results.

Thanks for sharing .

Activity: 9
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Whats up with this project? I saw it once on Bittrex with a good pump and then the next time when I checked it it was delisted.

Whats the reason behind that? Why did Bittrex delist it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
the dev dan guy talks like a politician.....his words in his dev updates has no substance, and beats around the bush...

whitepaper coming...blockchain should be up soon....

"oh, but we got a new wallet, and improving our website"

and the coin is worth over 50 million market cap, hahahah.....ha...ha....no its not even funny anymore.
Activity: 35
RIP Safex...time to change name and look for a swap
Activity: 69
Is there any way to sell coins now?

again : https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=SAFEX_BTC

just a bit scrolling on this forum.
Wallet is oke now(out of maintenance, so deposits and withdraws are possible  
But keep checking status page before deposit/withdraw

But I cant withdraw from cryptopia
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
@Cryptopia:

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: 21st December - Consolidating

No Withdraw...

Forget SAFEX, MACFEE virus twitter killed all investors. Thanks i invested in AIR,OTX,XBL, Ripple, Etherparty, Coss and many more good coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Very sad to see it ended up this way. Nevertheless, the team should be robust enough to handle this events as best as possible. Many more exchanges will be available soon. More when the actual product will be operational. Let’s keep hope.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
@Cryptopia:

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: 21st December - Consolidating

No Withdraw...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Is there any way to sell coins now?

again : https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=SAFEX_BTC

just a bit scrolling on this forum.
Wallet is oke now(out of maintenance, so deposits and withdraws are possible  
But keep checking status page before deposit/withdraw
Pages:
Jump to: