Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 27. (Read 191567 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
So i hope for a continue for SAFEX on a exchange Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team

What a disgrace of Cryptopia.

Yes, they are manipulating the market by closing trading. That is the only way they can rationally be accused of manipulating the market.
In a sane world this would be legally actionable.

Haha no mate. You bought a crypto-currency, they aren't regulated. Thats how they get around getting their accounts audited, being able to announce partnerships that don't exist and issue a 'white paper' instead of an actual prospectus. Safex tried to act like a security and pay dividends but then doesn't want the burden of actually being regulated.

Caveat Emptor.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
We need more votes!!!
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Activity: 39
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3707  :

If you check the forums, I'm guessing that they have thousands of support tickets all on the same subject. Currently they are syncing the Safex wallet here with the Omni protocol update. As of the last update, they still had roughly 100,000 blocks left to sync. Once this completes, your tokens will be available in your SAFEX wallet.

My SAFEX coins are in Cryptopia, do i have to create a wallet in SAFEX site, and send them there, or will you somehow do this automatically for me?

If I must do this, how long will cryptobia keep my SAFEx coins there?
Since SAFEX is having issues, can i create a wallet now, or is it better to wait?
Activity: 75
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3707  :

If you check the forums, I'm guessing that they have thousands of support tickets all on the same subject. Currently they are syncing the Safex wallet here with the Omni protocol update. As of the last update, they still had roughly 100,000 blocks left to sync. Once this completes, your tokens will be available in your SAFEX wallet.
        Ryoting: 12/16/2017 1:46:59 PM

Thankyou for information how you know 100k blocks left to sync?
    dvndr007: 12/16/2017 3:55:45 PM

In the update under Services/News, it was stated that: (at block 394077) as of this post

We're currently at block 499,618 as of this reply. So, yeah, roughly 100k blocks left to sync as of last night.

Posted: Yesterday 4:03:22 PM
Activity: 9
If you read the news page on Cryptopia (again just spend a few minutes doing some research !) - you'll see that Bob has said there will be a final review of Safex when the sync of the new OMNI wallet has finished. So instead of screaming about taking all your coins off (i.e. cutting your nose off to spite your face) - just be a bit more respectful and maybe just maybe we'll stay on this exchange.

My mum always said to me 'If you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything at all'. So either be nice or be quiet. Let's wait until the wallet syncs, go do something fun with your family and see what happens. It is after all, Christmas - peace and goodwill to all men and women.

Activity: 2
IMO they acted unprofessional and the PEOPLE should withdraw ALLLLL their funds from them in all currencies that can be.

That's what I'm going to do, they've done this with other coins I held in the past(i.e. Signatum, Siacoin), though those delistings weren't as dramatic as this one. I don't want to check their anouncement page frequently in fear of losing my coins.
Activity: 22

• Website is not down,
    Even Microsoft is struggling with theirs bugs
    Dividend - yes this is what a coin project should be about
    Bittrex - yes, and we know why
    Cryptopia - we don't know
    How hard it is to be listed elsewhere . not hard at all

For a coin of 50 mln market cap which is obviously a garage project like any other project of this size , I do see only issues which are fit with theirs profiles but no Red flag. sorry

You're right, the website is back online.
Of course every software has bugs, but it's been a big controversy for quite some time and went to far as being the lead cause for a poor interest by the media and a drop in the market cap. Shouldn't that have priority if it's that severe?
Paying dividends is still a controversial (though I agree with you), and most exchange markets agree, that they don't want to list coins that pay dividends (stupid!?).
Getting listed on markets is actually one of the hardest achievements for any coin, as most markets only focus on the big coins and dont want to invest time and money into adding small coins. Cryptopia is pretty much the only one out there that accepts every garage coin (except now they delisted SAFEX as well).

I'd love to see SAFEX go big, but with the amount of problems they have from poor media coverage, year old bugs, being delisted from exchanges, now they're off the exchange grids completely as non a single market is accepting SAFEX. If that is not a red flag for you, then I am scared to ask what would need to happen to a coin, for you to hesitate to invest further.
Activity: 130
Why the site still does not work?
What the fuck?

It is working...
Just relax people, take a day of... Safex is still my favorite coin!
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team

What a disgrace of Cryptopia.

Yes, they are manipulating the market by closing trading. That is the only way they can rationally be accused of manipulating the market.
In a sane world this would be legally actionable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Please get listed on yobit
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Is it safe to say that SAFEX is permanently gone?

• SAFEX struggling to fix bugs in their code for a year which supposedly should take a week to fix
  • SAFEX decided to pay out dividends which is highly controversial
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Bittrex
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Cryptopia
  • SAFEX is now delisted from ALL exchange markets and will not be relisted for as long as they pay out dividends
  • For as long as SAFEX cannot be traded on exchange markets, it's practically worthless
  • SAFEX website is now offline for 2 days and will not come online for another few days
  • SAFEX twitter account says they will take the weekend off and figure out a solution on Monday

Seriously, I don't think there could be any more red flags. Their main website offline for up to 6 days? That alone is a death sentence.
Even if they manage to get the website online, then what? Every single exchange has delisted SAFEX because they will pay out dividends.

Sure, the big almighty John McAfee predicts a bright future for SAFEX, but heck, even he doesn't control the exchange markets, and if not a single one wants SAFEX to be listed, then, bye bye SAFEX, as it's useless.

• Website is not down,
    Even Microsoft is struggling with theirs bugs
    Dividend - yes this is what a coin project should be about
    Bittrex - yes, and we know why
    Cryptopia - we don't know
    How hard it is to be listed elsewhere . not hard at all

For a coin of 50 mln market cap which is obviously a garage project like any other project of this size , I do see only issues which are fit with theirs profiles but no Red flag. sorry
Activity: 160
Cryptopia news: "  Once SAFEX has fully synced (at block 394077) as of this post, the wallet will be re-enabled and you will be able to withdraw. "
when will that be?
My bad : I did not check 2 days ago when I transfer my Safex to Cryptopia their wallet status. Transfer confirmed on Omni TX explorer , so I have to wait for wallet re-enabling to see my Safex balance?
https://safex.io/ still down also

Will by able to withdraw? Or we can sell the coins? Will we have that option?
Activity: 22
Is it safe to say that SAFEX is permanently gone?

• SAFEX struggling to fix bugs in their code for a year which supposedly should take a week to fix
  • SAFEX decided to pay out dividends which is highly controversial
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Bittrex
  • SAFEX has been delisted from Cryptopia
  • SAFEX is now delisted from ALL exchange markets and will not be relisted for as long as they pay out dividends
  • For as long as SAFEX cannot be traded on exchange markets, it's practically worthless
  • SAFEX website is now offline for 2 days and will not come online for another few days
  • SAFEX twitter account says they will take the weekend off and figure out a solution on Monday

Seriously, I don't think there could be any more red flags. Their main website offline for up to 6 days? That alone is a death sentence.
Even if they manage to get the website online, then what? Every single exchange has delisted SAFEX because they will pay out dividends.

Sure, the big almighty John McAfee predicts a bright future for SAFEX, but heck, even he doesn't control the exchange markets, and if not a single one wants SAFEX to be listed, then, bye bye SAFEX, as it's useless.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
So I see it's being delisted from cryptopia and I think no big deal, I'll send it to bittrex.  Then I see it's being delisted from bittrex, i say whatever, I'll just download a wallet and put it there until the smoke clears, and see that the website's down.  I gotta say WTF now.
I sure hope this is temporary...
Activity: 25
i have little safex, where is deposit to keep safex, what next... no exchange
Activity: 75
Cryptopia news: "  Once SAFEX has fully synced (at block 394077) as of this post, the wallet will be re-enabled and you will be able to withdraw. "
when will that be?
My bad : I did not check 2 days ago when I transfer my Safex to Cryptopia their wallet status. Transfer confirmed on Omni TX explorer , so I have to wait for wallet re-enabling to see my Safex balance?
https://safex.io/ still down also
Activity: 9
Bittrex wallet is back up and running now and have successfully withdraw Safex so if you have coins left on Bittrex go get them out to your Safex wallet. No doubt Cryptopia one will sync in time too.  Time to hold for a while, with luck perhaps in a few months we'll all end up grateful we couldn't sell on Cryptopia at 300 sats.
Activity: 18
This has really pissed me off I literally made my first purchase of this coin at 0.03 saw it go up Smiley and then I got a message saying its being delisted WTF.

IMO they acted unprofessional and the PEOPLE should withdraw ALLLLL their funds from them in all currencies that can be.

They make money on transaction well we take that away from them !!!

If they want to act like children then we need to teach them a lesson, one to be remembered for EVER!!!

PS. does anyone have a way to download their offline wallet as my purchase is still on their exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: