Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 25. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is there any way to sell coins now?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
So should i tranfer my coins from cryptopia to tradesatoshi exchange or whait for a bigger exchange?
You need to HODL your safex for now.

dont worry about it i will hold them for 2-3 years
Activity: 9
So should i tranfer my coins from cryptopia to tradesatoshi exchange or whait for a bigger exchange?
You need to HODL your safex for now.
Activity: 75
just added since 22.00 UTC:
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SAFEX_BTC     Cool
withdraw Fee: 350 SAFEX...... better than 1500 from cryptopia.....
Not officially announced by Safex yet?

update: Sell Orders Total: 5597343.00997567 SAFEX ?!
 Buy Orders Total: 0.10568031 BTC    only...
status wallet: maintenance.......so you can buy but not withdraw...
update 21 dec. : wallet :ok
Activity: 64
What a joke. Does cryptopia even still care about coins or their petty feelings?

Hope this is added to exchanges soon. Great potential.
*sigh* this makes me sad I was ready to pick up .15BTC of SafeX on cryptopia last night since it is my preferred exchange but then saw its going to be delisted!! SafeX isn't listed anywhere I am seriously reconsidering my bid down to 75 sats.

we dont know yet if its going to by delisted or not
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
*sigh* this makes me sad I was ready to pick up .15BTC of SafeX on cryptopia last night since it is my preferred exchange but then saw its going to be delisted!! SafeX isn't listed anywhere I am seriously reconsidering my bid down to 75 sats.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Any updates on Cryptopia, I was about to drop 1 BTC on SAFEX last night.
And also i forgot to ask: is there a safex wallet that is working on widows 32 bit? Can i have a link?

does anyone know?
Activity: 294
maybe SAFEX needs to get the coin listed on another exchanges so we can transfer our coins out of cryptopia
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
My wallet on cryptopia says this:

Market Closing

Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team

The same with you guys?

Yes, the same. And Cryptopia, despite closing market, still values SAFEX at the highest price last paid for it. So you hit the 5k NZ withdraw limit very quickly, which means more fees for trying to move off Cryptopia.
My wallet on cryptopia says this:

Market Closing

Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team

The same with you guys?
I hope we dont need to withraw to the wallet! If a  exchange pops up we can transfer there(the fees is much smaller)
Activity: 75
After 5 days finally from Bittrex to Cryptopia. ......
Now cryptopia is asking for withdraw : Fee: 1500.00000000 SAFEX ! Huh if i want move to the Safex wallet.. Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
you guys got jipped with the coin.  now no exchanges, the coin is worthless without any exchanges.

dead.

Dont be stupid.... exchanges are popping up all over the place...... Binance, BigOne, HitBC..... it will get on a new exchange and the Chili block comet :-)
And also i forgot to ask: is there a safex wallet that is working on widows 32 bit? Can i have a link?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Ok so now i have my coins on cryptopia! So are they delisting it or not? Should i send my coins to the wallet? And how much time do we have to withraw them if they delist it?I cant find any info about this!!!???

I have the same question, i hope for a new exchange the next days...
Ok so now i have my coins on cryptopia! So are they delisting it or not? Should i send my coins to the wallet? And how much time do we have to withraw them if they delist it?I cant find any info about this!!!???
Activity: 2
you guys got jipped with the coin.  now no exchanges, the coin is worthless without any exchanges.

dead.

The value of the project isn't in an exchange. There's no reason to think any of the nonsense with the exchanges is because the project has no value. The idea behind SafeExchange Coin is worth Billions once developed and in use. That all takes time, patience and diligence in choosing your investments in these early days of the Crypto Boom are key assets.
Pages:
Jump to: