Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 28. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 101
If some of you here dont know what cryptopia pulled earlier....here is what they did:

cryptopia deliberately put safex wallet on maintenance mode so no one could transfer safex coins to cryptopia .... millions of coins are in the loop waiting to be credited...

now why did they do that? it is simple.... they bought millions of safex coins at bittrex very cheap and transferred to their cryptopia wallet .... use ur coins which you all transferred to do some pumping and then started dumping all coins bought from bittrex.....since safex wallet for users is in maintenance no body who was looking forward to do same thing succeeded...busted......cryptopia team/insider had to make sure no coins get in to reap the fruits......

i might be going crazy but this is what i think just happened....

They pulled this same trick few days ago after bittrex passed across the message of dellisting safex.....nobody noticed...well i guess some people did....

do not trust exchanges...they are all out to make money at the detriment of investors.....they do not care about you....

It is entirely due to idiotic statements like the one here: "This is what they did" ....accuse/lie/make up shit ......."this is what I THINK just happened"

The wallet was in maintenance because of an OMNI update - if you had bother to check other OMNI wallets like MADESAFE you would have seen that was in maintenance too as it was on Bittrex. But you have to go shooting your mouth off accusing 'The 1 remaining exchange' owners of trying to make a quick buck of out SAFEX and now there are '0 remaining exchanges'

There are others on here and elsewhere spouting exactly the same rubbish without checking the facts. So you all have no one to blame but yourselves. If I owned an exchange and got shed loads of crap despite best efforts I would do the same. And as a long term holder this really hurts - so thanks a bunch.

Ok, yes I've got your point , but , the guys from the community represent really no one . They have no driving licence to drive meaning we deal here with common people that can drink couple of beers or be in bad mood etc and chase down an exchange but after all they are not professional and are not supposed to be while the exchange representatives, are and should behave as such. For me and many others, this move is not professional from an exchange that is supposed to work with business people and handle bunch of money. If they take so close to heart or so personally the accusaions of some people that represent no legal structure , no one really and are just a group of people , this seems that they cannot manage a basic conflict with the public basically . We don't deliste a coin because some people accuse of x or y just come up with your statement and move on , the gossips won't go to CNN. Also where I have so doubt is that they know the coins is delisted from Biterex and now are hammering the fallen beast. For me indeed this action looks a bit suspicious indeed. With this action they even more drove attention to them and doubt, this is at least my personal view you.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
well done... what kinda guys are that much frustrated that they spam an exchange that much that they delist the coin?

It looks like half of the globe is spamming cryptopia hence they had no other choice but to deliste . Maybe they made a complain to interpole even Grin
come on guys, seriously , I really don't think :

- they don't receive accusations from other communities . When I read the chats people spread all sort of accusation here and there, that's like everyday thing
- what they had heard went really above the acceptable (I don't know what happened but how serious it can be ?)

Basically for me it's killing fly with a hammer .
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Cryptopia has give us a message, we can remove any coin et any moment. Ok we have received your message.
Activity: 24
well done... what kinda guys are that much frustrated that they spam an exchange that much that they delist the coin?
Activity: 9
Companies are run by people. Cryptopia doesn't have hundreds of support staff sitting there waiting to hold the hand of everyone who thinks they are being hard done by. It took all of 2 minutes to find out why the wallet was in maintenance but instead of thinking for themselves some chose to flood all the support channels with false accusations and cries of foul play. All the more stupid as it was well known that after today Safex would no longer be on Bittrex and Cryptopia was the only exchange currently left trading.

Trading volume before the last week has been slow - they don't make massive margins and now they are getting loads of unwelcome shit - what would you do ......
Activity: 60
So , according to Cryptopia Exchange Management reasoning:

- Any coin listed on Cryptopia should be delisted if SAY a massive group of paid trolls flood all the official community channels with accusations on Cryptopia.

- Every major company listed on Exchanges like NYSE or orhers major cities StockExchanges should also be delisted given the fact that there are millions not satisfied customers of every single product on a worldwide basis.

This is damn scarry.

So , all coins on Cryptopia, the majority of whom are either shitcoins or small startups that try to trade ethically and jump to bigger exchanges, would be very easily delisted if 100 trolls say that Cryptopia is manipulting X coin market.

So, my advise to Cryptopia Team.

Stop being so sensitive.You are a company not a child.
Try to put your customers' needs and INTERESTS on top of everything else. You are paid for it after all in tx and withdrawal fees.

Take back your announcement to ease things out.
Let Safex trade.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Centralized exchanges will die.

Decentralized ones like https://crypto-bridge.org/ will take over.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
If some of you here dont know what cryptopia pulled earlier....here is what they did:

cryptopia deliberately put safex wallet on maintenance mode so no one could transfer safex coins to cryptopia .... millions of coins are in the loop waiting to be credited...

now why did they do that? it is simple.... they bought millions of safex coins at bittrex very cheap and transferred to their cryptopia wallet .... use ur coins which you all transferred to do some pumping and then started dumping all coins bought from bittrex.....since safex wallet for users is in maintenance no body who was looking forward to do same thing succeeded...busted......cryptopia team/insider had to make sure no coins get in to reap the fruits......

They pulled this same trick few days ago after bittrex passed across the message of dellisting safex.....nobody noticed...well i guess some people did....

do not trust exchanges...they are all out to make money at the detriment of investors.....they do not care about you....

It is entirely due to idiotic statements like the one here: "This is what they did" ....accuse/lie/make up shit ......."this is what I THINK just happened"

The wallet was in maintenance because of an OMNI update - if you had bother to check other OMNI wallets like MADESAFE you would have seen that was in maintenance too as it was on Bittrex. But you have to go shooting your mouth off accusing 'The 1 remaining exchange' owners of trying to make a quick buck of out SAFEX and now there are '0 remaining exchanges'

There are others on here and elsewhere spouting exactly the same rubbish without checking the facts. So you all have no one to blame but yourselves. If I owned an exchange and got shed loads of crap despite best efforts I would do the same. And as a long term holder this really hurts - so thanks a bunch.

Activity: 15
Very amateurish tactic from Cryptopia to Delist BECAUSE THEY CAN this coin.

This is unacceptable. I cant even keep myself calm right now

In WHAT RIGHT DO THEY DELIST WITHOUT WARNING A COIN , KEEPING THE WALLETS IN MAINTENANCE AFTER LETTING THE COIN PUMP TO 3X ?!?!

ARE YOU SERIOUS GUYS??!?!

And NO LAW CAN HARM THEM? IS THAT WHAT CRYPTOS IS ALL ABOUT??

If one exchange doesnt feel like it or CANT HANDLE COMMUNITY FAIR OR UNFAIR ACCUSATIONS , THEY CAN JUST DELIST A COIN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN?!?!?!??

JESUS IF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD THE LAWSUITS WOULD FALL LIKE RAIN

I DEMAND AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM SAFEX TEAM ON THIS

THIS WAS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL MOVE EVER AND COULD ONLY RESULT IN A MAJOR LOSS OF TRUST AND ACCOUNTS TO CRYPTOPIA IF THEY DONT TAKE THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT BACK.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL.

THIS COULD ALL BE AVOIDED IF THEY HAD ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY THAT THE WALLET IS IN MAINTENANCE BECAUSE OF THE BLOCKCHAIN UPDATING.
THIS NEVER HAPPENED.
THEY LET THE MARKET PUMP THE COIN.
THEN STOPPED THE MARKET IN ORDER TO PROTECT CONSUMERS..
THEN THEY FORCED A COIN DELISTING.

NO , CRYPTOPIA THIS WAS NOT HANDLED WELL AND YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE.

YOU HANDLED THE SITUATION IN A POOR UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER SHOWING A GREAT DISRESPECT TO THE COMMUNITY.

shit like this is why it was delisted.

Give me a break man.
No serious company/exchange delists a coin based on users' complaints , be serious please.

It is a Democracy last time i checked , you dont believe that we should voice our concerns if we are not been informed about things such us wallet maintenance and coins being delisted Huh!?!

Cryptopia never said anything about the wallet maintenance on SAFEX. NEVER. I am stuck on my monitor since yesterday believe me.
This announcement came all of a sudden.

Smartcash wallet for example IS on maintenance and they state that correctly.

Safec wallet was NEVER stated that was being either on maintenance nor safex blockchain was updating. Never.
My transfer from Bittrex to Cryptopia was unconfirmed 2 days.
They never responded to my strictly friendly and professionally written ticket.

And now they delist the coin.

NO , my friend.

Your statement "shit like this is why it was delisted" is totally wrong.

Well ... the good thing is , they are saying that you will be able to withdraw after resync...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

We get our coins back . That’s good !

In WHAT RIGHT DO THEY DELIST WITHOUT WARNING A COIN , KEEPING THE WALLETS IN MAINTENANCE AFTER LETTING THE COIN PUMP TO 3X ?!?!

If one exchange doesnt feel like it or CANT HANDLE COMMUNITY FAIR OR UNFAIR ACCUSATIONS , THEY CAN JUST DELIST A COIN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN?!?!?!??

JESUS IF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD THE LAWSUITS WOULD FALL LIKE RAIN

THIS WAS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL MOVE EVER AND COULD ONLY RESULT IN A MAJOR LOSS OF TRUST AND ACCOUNTS TO CRYPTOPIA IF THEY DONT TAKE THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT BACK.

THIS COULD ALL BE AVOIDED IF THEY HAD ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY THAT THE WALLET IS IN MAINTENANCE BECAUSE OF THE BLOCKCHAIN UPDATING.
THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

NO , CRYPTOPIA THIS WAS NOT HANDLED WELL AND YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE.

YOU HANDLED THE SITUATION IN A POOR UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER SHOWING A GREAT DISRESPECT TO THE COMMUNITY.

Give me a break man.
No serious company/exchange delists a coin based on users' complaints , be serious please.

It is a Democracy last time i checked , you dont believe that we should voice our concerns if we are not been informed about things such us wallet maintenance and coins being delisted Huh!?!

Cryptopia never said anything about the wallet maintenance on SAFEX. NEVER. I am stuck on my monitor since yesterday believe me.
This announcement came all of a sudden.

Smartcash wallet for example IS on maintenance and they state that correctly.

Safec wallet was NEVER stated that was being either on maintenance nor safex blockchain was updating. Never.
My transfer from Bittrex to Cryptopia was unconfirmed 2 days.
They never responded to my strictly friendly and professionally written ticket.

And now they delist the coin.

NO , my friend.

Your statement "shit like this is why it was delisted" is totally wrong.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

cryptopia are being fucking dramaqueens.

they delisted XRB (RAIBLOCKS) too.

It fucking mooned hard.

Their loss.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1176
Merit: 116
Market Closing
Wallet is in maintenance, closing trading due to the complaints and accusations

on Cryptopia.

WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON HERE?

Roll Eyes

Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

They are not just closing the market but it says ... delisting and closing .... take a good look ...
Market Closing
Wallet is in maintenance, closing trading due to the complaints and accusations

on Cryptopia.

WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON HERE?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Activity: 4
SAFEX dead!!!  All holders on bittrex never back your coins back!  Cry
Why do you fools not just keep your SAFEX in your SAFEX wallet?  It is there for a reason, security of your tokens and staking for future SAFEX cash or whatever it's going to be called.  Smarten up. 

Mine is in the wallet. I just wanted to alert people who may not have realized what Cryptopia just did and are stuck there.
Pages:
Jump to: