Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 34. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
hi I have a problem with my wallet when I send I have a pending status all the time which is played please help

Idk man, I've never heard about this. Are you using slow transfer maybe?
You solved your situation?

People let's help this person Smiley
Activity: 180
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hi everybody

Can someone please tell me which files i need to delete to ensure the wallet data are unrecoverable?
I'll have several wallets on  1 computer, and would like to have only 1 active at a time, i.e. delete data and keep it on USB, when i need the wallet active i'll just import that specific data.

I know SAFEX wallet has a delete keys function, but i'd still like to check manually.

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 160
im buying more at this price!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
i think we are stable around $0,03 now.
buying opportunity for everybody who missed the rocket.
should be rising in the next weeks again
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
10 cents incoming this week! Wink
That's too much, I think until bitcoin will continue to rally we cannot expect that big rise, I did buy SAFEX in the past when price was very low and now there is a big pump but I am still willing to hold, I am being realistic here, I would not expect that price to grow this week but maybe next year we can.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi I have a problem with my wallet when I send I have a pending status all the time which is played please help
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
$0.040405 USD (94.40%)

3rd on CMC and Soon 1st on CMC!!! HOLD! Sell orders set to 1000 sat!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Do you think the price increase was due to a pump from one of these groups or it is because of the programme updates? The release of the new platform is quite far still. It will take a few more months before it will be released.
Activity: 34
I see there is a pretty good progress with this coin months by month, but the progress is too slow in my opinion it is not like the new coin that pops up , right now  Grin and I really appreciate your work though not very well. today i see grow up 79% in coinmarketcap i hope this is good future. Cheerrr  Wink

Nice Safex pump after some weeks of accumulation. Hope that we will see some pumps later, when price will be cheaper to buy this coin again. Good works, guys!

Looks like you haven’t invested in safex. You should also buy some if you haven’t still. Good luck.
Activity: 70
This is healthy growth for SAFEX!  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I see there is a pretty good progress with this coin months by month, but the progress is too slow in my opinion it is not like the new coin that pops up , right now  Grin and I really appreciate your work though not very well. today i see grow up 79% in coinmarketcap i hope this is good future. Cheerrr  Wink

Nice Safex pump after some weeks of accumulation. Hope that we will see some pumps later, when price will be cheaper to buy this coin again. Good works, guys!
This day was awesome! Hope we can hold this price!
Thank you Safex team, you'll make us rich! Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Activity: 167
this coin did an ico almost 2 years ago...and all it has delivered is a wallet, new website, and a dividend calculator.

this dan guy makes alot of promises, i've read all the threads, and yet there is always a consistent delay or excuse.

and this coin is trading at 40 million market cap? wtf?

alpha coming, beta coming, chille coin coming....

this is a one man show with a secretary....why doesn't he hire more programmers or make a team?

what a joke.

Someone please comment this. Is it true?

This coin indeed had an ICO in 2015. Originally SAFEX was to be built on the Maidsafe platform, but because that platform had too many technical difficulties it wasn't going to happen. In 2016, after too much delays with Maidsafe, in a community vote it was decided to build a new blockchain from scratch.

Since then work has progressed nicely and everything Daniel delivered has been top-notch. Yes there have been delays, but he always delivered in the end, and put quality over speed which is the correct prioritization in this business. It seems Daniel and the team learned from their mistakes during the wallet release (promising too much too fast) and i doubt they will make the same mistake again.

fud or not, these are just the facts.

dan may be a talented guy who could pull it off, but there is a reason why he's pretty much a one man team and nobody else is working on it...funding? business skills?

if you call progress nicely a wallet, website and calculator, then sure.

of course everybody here who holds coins will shill...i'm just presenting this as i see it, from someone who doesn't and wont' hold any coins.

well thats ur problem ,, if u dont hold any why u come here and shit about it ,, go on your sandbox and play with sand Cheesy
Activity: 167
im at BALI spending milions i made on SAFEX Cheesy go go Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
this coin did an ico almost 2 years ago...and all it has delivered is a wallet, new website, and a dividend calculator.

this dan guy makes alot of promises, i've read all the threads, and yet there is always a consistent delay or excuse.

this is a one man show with a secretary....why doesn't he hire more programmers or make a team?

what a joke.

This coin indeed had an ICO in 2015. Originally SAFEX was to be built on the Maidsafe platform, but because that platform had too many technical difficulties it wasn't going to happen. In 2016, after too much delays with Maidsafe, in a community vote it was decided to build a new blockchain from scratch.

Since then work has progressed nicely and everything Daniel delivered has been top-notch. Yes there have been delays, but he always delivered in the end, and put quality over speed which is the correct prioritization in this business. It seems Daniel and the team learned from their mistakes during the wallet release (promising too much too fast) and i doubt they will make the same mistake again.

dan may be a talented guy who could pull it off, but there is a reason why he's pretty much a one man team and nobody else is working on it...funding? business skills?

of course everybody here who holds coins will shill...i'm just presenting this as i see it, from someone who doesn't and wont' hold any coins.

Indeed development hasn't gone extremely fast, but more has happened than that - the groundwork has been done for the project so now development has truly started.

He's also not a one-man team anymore. The team has been expanding the last months with economists and developers.

Furthermore, Daniel has some crazy skills from his background working in finance, so he's more than qualified to lead this project.

They also have quite the dev fund because Daniel invested wisely over the years, they could go on for years if they needed to.

I've been following this project since the start and i see that over the last 6 months:
- The community has grown fantastically. Lots of new and engaged people and initiatives
- The team has expanded, and delivery has been speeding up.
- The team is becoming more and more proffessional.

However you look at it the project has merit. The question is if they are going to deliver, and i clearly think so. Not based on wishful thinking, but because i see a healthy development of the project.
Activity: 32

what a joke.

Its not the quantity that matters/ its the quality. Dan has unrelenting commitment to the project. Failure is simply not an option.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

what a joke.

what a joke.

FUD, FUD, that's my comment.
Anyway, Safex is growing!! I'm very optimistic! Cheesy
Till when will go, what do you think?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

what a joke.

Pages:
Jump to: