Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 33. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
This day was awesome! Hope we can hold this price!
Thank you Safex team, you'll make us rich! Cheesy
Now you poor again
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Bittrex has gone rogue, they have been freezing users balances without warning. Time to forget about this exchange and move on to the next one.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I have just received notification from Bittrex that they will delist SAFEX on Dec-15.
So, it is dumping.

normally when a coin is delisted there is a huge pump?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I have just received notification from Bittrex that they will delist SAFEX on Dec-15.
So, it is dumping.

yes the market says "This market is being delisted on December 15th, 2017" at this page https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SAFEX. Better transfer them to cryptopia.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Damn, one of my favorite coins is being delisted from Bittrex. At least we still have Cryptopia, maybe KuCoin will be a future home for $SAFEX as well.  Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
So, it is dumping.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
there were talks with other exchanges before this new, so i think we will be on two other exchanges soon
Activity: 75
99% volume on Bittrex....after 15 dec. only tradeable on Cryptopia?
Activity: 73
Pity this with Bittrex as I was looking to see some good news for the next couple of months and watch SAFEX shoot up.

"Will be publishing official statement regarding this delisting situation; when you’re going against the trends its like going against the tide. This concept of “dividend” just because of the term doesn’t mean its mechanism would have classified it as a security.

So look out for the article. I think that this is a big mistake for bittrex; the crypto currency community. And I think that in the long term; because many people will try to avoid this model that Safex has; that so many people will miss or be left out who are already into the crypto scene and see bittrex as their god.

The whole point of cryptocurrency was to go against the trends and make something new. To do things differently. Otherwise we would be listing on Nasdaq.

my 2 safex; be in touch later." -Dan

"This news just dropped 2 hours ago, and I am just as unaware as anyone else about this. I was not warned in any way about this news break" -Dan
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Doesnt Ark and Neo also pay dividends ... Ethereum will as well ... or is staking a different matter?
Activity: 1
True that.

Bittrex has multiple rules for coins listed on it. One of them is that the coin may NOT pay dividends. As anyone knows, Safex does not yet pay dividends, but they will do so in the near future.

Bittrex removed a coin in the past for another reason, but the one clarifying the removal said this:
I'm Bill, the compliance officer at Bittrex. It is my job to verify that coins we add pass basic compliance checks.
One of these checks is that a coin cannot pay a dividend or represent a share of a business.
Proof: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954-Removing-Isotope-XTP-

So, one of the main reasons to hold Safex are the dividends. Now dividends are coming and Bittrex can no longer list Safex on their site.
Yet everyone sells at this major milestone, probably just because they don't know Safex.
because Safex pays dividends to the holders bittrex is delisting safex.
this is gonna cause a good oppertunity to buy safex at low price, because the project is completely unaffected by this.
short will be bumpy, but longer term will just continue to be fricking awesome!!
Activity: 26
The price is now pretty low.
No one know what's happened.
We are waiting for info.
Activity: 160
Why is this happening?
Activity: 74
whatt delist Huh
legendary