Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 32. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Just ride it out, yall.  Nothing has changed with the company/product.  Small blip in the sands of time.  We shall overcome!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Youtube Influencer
Is there any possibility to stop SAFEX's dumping?  Cry
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Safex is mooning on cryptopia currenltly 40% difference from btrx, just saying.
How long does it take in minutes for SAFEX transaction to get enough confirmations? That's how many time you have before arbitrage kick in.
About 1.5 hours currently, but may take longer as i suppose many will grab cheap safex and rush to cryptopia. We still have a week though, and prices in cryptopia i think will get back to normal levels.

There is nothing at Cryptopia to hold the price at any sustainable level. Less then 1 BTC in orderbook to hold the price above 10 satoshies. It's a dangerous race to the bottom, whoever gets there first with confirmed transactions will collect the arbitrage reward, and be sure many are moving coins to Cryptopia as we speak.
First with confirmed transactions is Cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
How long does it take in minutes for SAFEX transaction to get enough confirmations? That's how many time you have before arbitrage kick in.
About 1.5 hours currently, but may take longer as i suppose many will grab cheap safex and rush to cryptopia. We still have a week though, and prices in cryptopia i think will get back to normal levels.

There is nothing at Cryptopia to hold the price at any sustainable level. Less then 1 BTC in orderbook to hold the price above 10 satoshies. It's a dangerous race to the bottom, whoever gets there first with confirmed transactions will collect the arbitrage reward, and be sure many are moving coins to Cryptopia as we speak.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Bittrex has gone rogue, they have been freezing users balances without warning. Time to forget about this exchange and move on to the next one.
They lock accounts involved in pump and dump activity and take all their coins afterwards, its in their TOS. Bitfinex is doing the same since last week.

What? Bittrex itself is a P&D'r, they are locking accounts who had been opened since Bittrex started. My account was a legacy account and they decided to lower my withdrawal limits without a reason.

They violate their own TOS, beware of Bittrex it has gone rogue.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I hope this kick in the teeth will not affect the team and the delivery of the project. Cryptopia market was and is still good and should be enough for now till th release of the platform. Waiting for official communication by the team.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This vertical drops in value which is 60% now is chance for many to buy and I suspect that some whale did this to create panic to grab more cheap. Why I think so because volume is telling itself the whole story behind this sudden dip of this kind. Next we are going to see recovery and then again rise.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
SAFECRASH  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
I really start to hate Bittrex and the way they're doing things. They didn't even told the Safex devs before announcing the delisting.

How can they do that ? 6 days before delist ?

Disrepectful.

And their 0.25% fees are a joke nowadays.

I really suggest that Safex try to get listed on Coss.io, next big exchange.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Bittrex has gone rogue, they have been freezing users balances without warning. Time to forget about this exchange and move on to the next one.
They lock accounts involved in pump and dump activity and take all their coins afterwards, its in their TOS. Bitfinex is doing the same since last week.

Bittrex is one of the biggest dumpers in business.
Activity: 27
I really hope someone dumps into me Smiley

Edit: they did Smiley Smiley Smiley Thank you for this blessing

Insane in the membrane.
I have bought me a safex now price is 50% off.

Ediot: -58.04%
what is the reason why SAFEX is deleted by bittrex?
They said that it sucks
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
what is the reason why SAFEX is deleted by bittrex?
Pages:
Jump to: