Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 30. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
This is a big buy opportunity guys, don't miss it. It is going to be hard to see the price of this coin at these level again. total marketcap is $32m. look at the syscoin total marketcap. nearly X8 of SAFEX. The increase of the price is going to be insane at Q1 2018 when chill will release.

agreed!  the wallet sync isues are because of an update. no worries it will be done soon!
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
This is a big buy opportunity guys, don't miss it. It is going to be hard to see the price of this coin at these level again. total marketcap is $32m. look at the syscoin total marketcap. nearly X8 of SAFEX. The increase of the price is going to be insane at Q1 2018 when chill will release.
Activity: 6
Hope we'll be able to access them thou, now it displays a "Wallet Maintenance" message, after a day long auto maintenance...

I just to transfer my coins to Cryptopia and sit in for the long haul, Safex should really pick up eventually, there's huge potential market share here.

maintenance seems to be over now... move to cryptopia
Thanks, just did that, but almost 2 hours passed and i can't see my coins at Cryptopia. It would take so long for a transfer?
Activity: 45
my desktop wallet doesnt want to load up. It keeps saying synchronization error, try refreshing later. Anybody have solution for this? Should i maybe uninstall wallet and install a new one?

Just installed the wallet and getting the same thing. Hope it's just a temporary blip.

Anyone resolve? I sent my Safex from Bittrex to wallet and it said pending (with amt) then threw synchronization error.

How do I resolve?  Appreciate assistance in advance
Activity: 15
Hope we'll be able to access them thou, now it displays a "Wallet Maintenance" message, after a day long auto maintenance...

I just to transfer my coins to Cryptopia and sit in for the long haul, Safex should really pick up eventually, there's huge potential market share here.

maintenance seems to be over now... move to cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Will there be an exit pump?  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Sorry for guys stuck in there

I'm glad I have sold theme on the last pump, 48hrs ago.

Have to say never was very confident about this project, I feel better now.

Good luck to you

Activity: 20
to everyone wondering youll have until the 29th to move your coins. this is an omni issue as far as i know
I can't transfer to Cryptopia atm, its on "Automated Maintenance." @ Bittrex... hope i'll be able to get the coins in time.

Same here. It’s been stuck on maintenance for the last 24 hrs.  I did notice the safex website did change verbiage to staking vs dividends.  Maybe trying to work it out so it can stay in Bittrex. Don’t quote but just a guess or more FUD. Smiley
Safex should be listed on other exchanges to sustain. There is no other places left other than cryptopia after bittrex is gone.

1. Binance
2. KuCoin
3. CoinExchange
4. Poloniex (assume they are more strict than Bittrex)
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Safex should be listed on other exchanges to sustain. There is no other places left other than cryptopia after bittrex is gone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Stoppp Sellingggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Angry
I can't transfer to Cryptopia atm, its on "Automated Maintenance." @ Bittrex... hope i'll be able to get the coins in time.
How do we get Safex supported on the ledger nano S?
Activity: 130
New development update coming in 15 minutes!!

Here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRShLDxOFlQ

Great news, really good update!
Activity: 111
New development update coming in 15 minutes!!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
The result of unreasonable work of developer

Since 2014 years only 2 stock exchanges,  so stupid

In addition, the chile on the road map was expected on Q3-Q4 2017,
now mid-December - where is the result? Nooo

again miss deadlines
irresponsibility and illiteracy, 1 developer

That google translator failing my fren

still, what he means makes sense

I hesitated, but decided to quit.

Didn't like the way the dev started to write some useless article on medium to beg bittrex to keep him, instead of looking for at least one new exchange. Five days isn't much, he has to lead a project, not taking himself for a journalist.

Thanks, I made some $ out of that coin.

He is looking at new exchanges, obviously.The article is just a good response to the situation. If it turns out from a legal perspective Bittrex has no reason to delist SAFEX, they might cancel the decision or relist the coin. Moreover, it invokes investor confidence.

In other words: Daniel is handling the situation. He's proven to be reliable in the past so i'm sure he'll come op with new places to trade. The community is strong so listing fees another big exchange can be acquired by donation if needed.

It's ridiculous to think this situation will have any long-term impact on the project. Development will continue and it'll be listed on another big exchange sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: