Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 70. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Tweet from Daniel Dabek 17 minutes ago

Our api is getting balances of safex from the blockchain 👍 cors issues gone

A monkey with six posts commenting on cors!? If CORS is an obstacle, better stay away from computers, morons.

you're so angry lol
if you don't believe in the project then just roll out possibly?

Yep I agree ..if you don't believe, just shut your mouth and leave it. It is as simple as that.
Activity: 55

A monkey with six posts commenting on cors!? If CORS is an obstacle, better stay away from computers, morons.

you're so angry lol
if you don't believe in the project then just roll out possibly?
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
nitpicking maybe but it looks pretty bad that they haven't managed to spell receive correctly

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

X1235 you are pathetic  Grin

Look at your nick, monkey. You and the rest support of this shit that you call "project" are monkeys. I've bought hot bananas, hot as chili, so don't stick them in your ass, instead stick the crappy wallet there.

X1235, drown yourself sweetie.
Activity: 143
After the wallet released,a lot of money will flow in this project
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Look at your nick, monkey. You and the rest support of this shit that you call "project" are monkeys. I've bought hot bananas, hot as chili, so don't stick them in your ass, instead stick the crappy wallet there.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Some son of a bitch laid a wall of 20 bitcoins on the 610 sat. He had put it before in 620 but dropped it off.

Wall was absolutely DESTROYED. All 21btc bought Smiley

Soon, soon...almoust a week...very uprofesional...no information at all!

Patience is a virtue my friend Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forbes article about Safex is comming out very soon. Interview was today and it was a success.

Wallet synchronization has finished. Download will be available soon, here's a preview:

Wow!! Looks awesome!!! Lets go SAFEX $1!!!!!!!
Activity: 210
Soon, soon...almoust a week...very uprofesional...no information at all!
Activity: 10
Forbes article about Safex is comming out very soon. Interview was today and it was a success.

Wallet synchronization has finished. Download will be available soon, here's a preview:

https://i.imgur.com/xzj0qz8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kzZI53j.jpg
Some son of a bitch laid a wall of 20 bitcoins on the 610 sat. He had put it before in 620 but dropped it off.

LOL 20btc is not a wall, it will get destroyed in minutes, that guy gonna lose selling so cheap...
Activity: 155
What heights do you guys think Safex could reach? Do you think it might see... I dunno... $8 someday?

The marketcap is currently 40 million. I think it's extremely undervalued, but $ 8 would be a Marketcap of more than 16 billion. I find it very difficult. I believe that in December when the platform is launched SAFEX Marketcap can reach up to 1 billion if the developers are not as soft as they were now at the launch of the wallet and do a good job of disclosure.
Activity: 596
Strong buying signals on bittrex!!! Best timing now to release the Wallet!  Shocked  We could see 500% increase!

hope that will come true then all of us will be happy
Strong buying signals on bittrex!!! Best timing now to release the Wallet!  Shocked  We could see 500% increase!
Activity: 56
What heights do you guys think Safex could reach? Do you think it might see... I dunno... $8 someday?
Any news on the wallet? What about the interview?
Activity: 143
The wallet will be ready soon.I am very curious to see how it looks and how it works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Pages:
Jump to: