Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 164. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 10, 2014, 03:38:08 PM
Novel idea here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231164333012

Good going order number 686!

Anyway, people like me that got scammed by AMT and paid them for the 1.2 TH unit should do the right thing and warn others about AMT before they send AMT any money. (Unfortunately this is not the first time I've been scammed, but at least I only ordered 1 miner as a test, although I was tempted to order 5-10 units if I felt AMT was really legit in 11/2013 when I placed my order.)

Email me your situation to the email at

http://advancedminers-clients.com

and I will also post it to warn others.

If you google advanced miners, you get http://advancedminers-clients.com on page 1 to help warn others.

Best wishes to all.

That is pretty much what I have done. I was looking to order several as well but just did the one as a test pilot. I'm not exactly sure who will get my business but I have an order with a few of these companies, who ever delivers first will get the business and there are a lot of my customers wanting them... (I've sold several scrypting rigs that are worth more than the SHA-256 I paid AMT for). I understand that AMT is extremely busy, from their own words, and maybe they don't need the business because of how busy they are but it would be nice for me to have something on hand that was working to sell to my customers...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2014, 03:15:54 PM
AMT, where is your mysterious video?

it's on the shelf with the 1.2TH miners.
Or eaten by Genno  Grin Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 10, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

it's on the shelf with the 1.2TH miners.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 02:06:23 PM
March 10, 2014, 01:55:13 PM
Novel idea here:

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

That order was promised to ship 2 weeks ago! Have they contacted you with the reasons for the delays?

do you even have to ask? sheesh...
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 10, 2014, 01:47:26 PM
Novel idea here:

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

That order was promised to ship 2 weeks ago! Have they contacted you with the reasons for the delays?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 12:28:31 PM
Novel idea here:

Anyway, people like me that got scammed by AMT and paid them for the 1.2 TH unit should do the right thing and warn others about AMT before they send AMT any money. (Unfortunately this is not the first time I've been scammed, but at least I only ordered 1 miner as a test, although I was tempted to order 5-10 units if I felt AMT was really legit in 11/2013 when I placed my order.)

Email me your situation to the email at

http://advancedminers-clients.com

and I will also post it to warn others.

If you google advanced miners, you get http://advancedminers-clients.com on page 1 to help warn others.

Best wishes to all.
March 10, 2014, 12:22:07 PM
I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

rofl... another newbie coming to the defense of AMT. How many accounts does AMT have?

I like how you got all butt hurt and now assume every new account must be a shill. My guess is it's just some more optimistic people who aren't as jaded as you seem to be.

It isn't as though they were blatantly praising AMT. They just don't want to have to walk through bullshit thats up to their waist, it's why I put my waders on before popping on the forums, to get any info from the thread. They even said they didn't want to see the long caps locked posts from them.

That said I'm not sure that there would have been any updates without the lively "discussion" in this thread and the pressure but on them by people calling around to find out if they were legit.

As it goes on it looks more and more like they are getting ready to ship (fine for me and my end of march order, not really fine for your situation). I hope for your sake a refund is on the way. Especially as you've been treated especially poorly. Though they said things are getting tight they also said there have resources others don't so I don't see any reason they shouldn't do what they said they would for you refund wise.

because they have no history of following through with anything they say. i will make this challenge one more time...

please tell me just one instance AMT has delivered on anything they have said - be it delivery dates, updates, hiring practices, videos, answering emails... etc. these guys are so full of shit it's amazing anyone still has faith in them.
March 10, 2014, 12:17:55 PM
You're not getting my money until I see the miners at your location, watch you mine with them at the advertised hash rate, then watch you package them up for me and sit them on the loading dock right behind my truck. THEN you get my money.

If you want to make a sale, please respond. I can be there in a few hours.

In return for this excellent level of customer service, I shall produce a video documenting the process that should secure your good name and reputation, to be distributed free and open to any outlet that wants a copy, plus posted online.

Let's do business.

hmmm... this is a "novel" offer.
March 10, 2014, 12:16:22 PM
This thread is getting out of hand again on stuff that doesn't really relate or matter. I just want my miner or money. Miner preferred. As far as calling the surrounding businesses.. I couldn't get any responses from any one at your office and calling your neighbors was a lot cheaper than flying out there myself (which I was half tempted to do) but I do apologize for calling your neighbors but at least now my mind is some what at ease because some other buildings know you exist. Thank you.

why are you apologizing to these assholes for their shitty customer service? God damn drop a fucking pair! please expound to me why your mind is at ease now? I need a good laugh.
Activity: 440
March 10, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
Meanwhile The Chineese Coincraft is shipping at will.  Bitmine and Amt what the hell? I almost dropped some cash here.  Good Luck
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
March 10, 2014, 11:05:45 AM
I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

rofl... another newbie coming to the defense of AMT. How many accounts does AMT have?

I like how you got all butt hurt and now assume every new account must be a shill. My guess is it's just some more optimistic people who aren't as jaded as you seem to be.

It isn't as though they were blatantly praising AMT. They just don't want to have to walk through bullshit thats up to their waist, it's why I put my waders on before popping on the forums, to get any info from the thread. They even said they didn't want to see the long caps locked posts from them.

That said I'm not sure that there would have been any updates without the lively "discussion" in this thread and the pressure but on them by people calling around to find out if they were legit.

As it goes on it looks more and more like they are getting ready to ship (fine for me and my end of march order, not really fine for your situation). I hope for your sake a refund is on the way. Especially as you've been treated especially poorly. Though they said things are getting tight they also said there have resources others don't so I don't see any reason they shouldn't do what they said they would for you refund wise.

Thats why I started using the ignore function under people's user names for the most chronic offenders. REALLY changes the dynamic and flow of this thread without wading through their crap. It has helped me at least get the thread back on topic. And easier to read.

+1 
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 10, 2014, 11:03:52 AM
I've been reading this thread since last week, took me a week since my last catch up at page 86..... calm down AMT, it doesn't need to reply all negatives which is quite stressing and it never helps any of it. From the beginning, people demand for pictures (picture at pg 80~90, somewhere at 130 & latest at 155), then video, location & so on... eventually they will just non-stop bashing... so just ignore them, and keep up posting the progress like what others official companies do, hopefully with more photos, video, tracks & etc... replying the thread with long post(& caplocks) is painful to read...  Tongue

Sorry guys, i just hope to see updates on my miners in this thread instead of spams...  Undecided

Thats why I started using the ignore function under people's user names for the most chronic offenders. REALLY changes the dynamic and flow of this thread without wading through their crap. It has helped me at least get the thread back on topic. And easier to read.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 10, 2014, 09:25:06 AM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 10, 2014, 08:31:47 AM
This thread is getting out of hand again on stuff that doesn't really relate or matter. I just want my miner or money. Miner preferred. As far as calling the surrounding businesses.. I couldn't get any responses from any one at your office and calling your neighbors was a lot cheaper than flying out there myself (which I was half tempted to do) but I do apologize for calling your neighbors but at least now my mind is some what at ease because some other buildings know you exist. Thank you.
March 10, 2014, 08:05:24 AM

March 10, 2014, 07:51:29 AM
so what should i do? 
Order: #492

Let's play, Shipped or Not Shipped!

ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!

Shipped out before 2/21...

Tue 2/25/2014 3:46 AM
Hi Amit,

our entire team is in the manufacturing facility testing and assembling.
Your miner will be shipping anytime now. I will send you the tracking number the moment when I get heads up from the assembly team. It will be any day now.

Many thanks,
Alyssa

Not shipped out by 2/25.

What's your vote? Shipped or Not Shipped?

It's more complicated than your black and white view of the world. Part of the added value AMT brings to the table is that their units bring quantum effects to the macroscopic world. An AMT miner is a superposition of many possible states, include "shipped" and "not shipped".

ROFL!
March 10, 2014, 07:12:40 AM

Name:   raydeeyo
Activity:   3
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 20, 2014, 02:12:25 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:39:20 AM

saving some other people some time since this is a big deal to them.

You play both sides of the street remarkably well! This is the mark of a true Smartass. Where I come from that's a compliment, given the alternative Cheesy

I've been training for 30 years, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 10, 2014, 06:43:17 AM

You play both sides of the street remarkably well! This is the mark of a true Smartass. Where I come from that's a compliment, given the alternative Cheesy
March 10, 2014, 06:34:15 AM

Jump to: