Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 170. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 09, 2014, 03:03:06 AM

I reviewed. He said BFL I should have put two and two together as I just read an article about it. I'm feeling half retarded tonight.

It's all good.
I thought the same thing when I first read it also. After all another delay would be par for the course however someone getting an unsolicited e-mail update just didn't seem right
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 09, 2014, 03:53:34 AM
As far as deliveries the other delivery thread does show a few people have received their miners but considering there are thousands of orders all we know are the ones that post about it. But yea they havent actually delivered to a number of people here yet Feb deliveries are now obviously late. My understanding is that its also based on hardware shipments being late on the supply side (bitmine.ch) being late. Whatever the case those batches are late for some if not all those people who ordered. I don't imagine everyone jumping on here to check the status of their orders. So we are not going to see the whole picture either.

FFS get off their nuts for one post. kk.

I only found your post and one other post (from november) on Ripoff Report. Though I could obviously of missed a lot depending on keywords. I was just wondering why there are only two I see if everyone thinks they are getting screwed. They have at least 1500 orders. I wonder what the number of reports of them is going to get up too if things don't get turned around here quickly.

I reviewed. He said BFL I should have put two and two together as I just read an article about it. I'm feeling half retarded tonight.
March 09, 2014, 03:51:26 AM
As far as deliveries the other delivery thread does show a few people have received their miners but considering there are thousands of orders all we know are the ones that post about it. But yea they havent actually delivered to a number of people here yet Feb deliveries are now obviously late. My understanding is that its also based on hardware shipments being late on the supply side (bitmine.ch) being late. Whatever the case those batches are late for some if not all those people who ordered. I don't imagine everyone jumping on here to check the status of their orders. So we are not going to see the whole picture either.

I only found your post and one other post (from november) on Ripoff Report. Though I could obviously of missed a lot depending on keywords. I was just wondering why there are only two I see if everyone thinks they are getting screwed. They have at least 1500 orders. I wonder what the number of reports of them is going to get up too if things don't get turned around here quickly.
March 09, 2014, 03:41:05 AM
Did no one else see the poster who said he got an e-mail from amt claiming a four week delay in shipping? I'm wondering if anyone else has received a similar e-mail. I was an idiot and mistyped my my e-mail when I placed my order by the time I realized how I type it to log in and view my order it was too late. AMT hasn't fixed it yet though Allysa did say she would try to have one of the tech guys do it. Suprise! not done.

I'm going to put another e-mail into jim this time, maybe he'll do it?

No they wen't saying AMT. it was another asic. mfgr Cant remember which one though
March 09, 2014, 03:36:47 AM
Did no one else see the poster who said he got an e-mail from amt claiming a four week delay in shipping? I'm wondering if anyone else has received a similar e-mail. I was an idiot and mistyped my my e-mail when I placed my order by the time I realized how I type it to log in and view my order it was too late. AMT hasn't fixed it yet though Allysa did say she would try to have one of the tech guys do it. Suprise! not done.

I'm going to put another e-mail into jim this time, maybe he'll do it?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 09, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

March 09, 2014, 03:30:08 AM

Yes the Feb. orders are late as well as the Jan. and Dec. orders for their A1 machines. If they have been shipping these machine they are purposely skipping the numbers on the list and apparently shipping to people more enlightened than us>
Activity: 532
March 09, 2014, 03:06:24 AM
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 09, 2014, 03:05:45 AM
Not that video. AFAIK they promised one and have not posted one on here at least. I meant someone went to their office and checked them out. Apparently they have a separate assembly facility. An official video the only one I know of is the bitmine.ch one.

He went there and couldn't get in right? If I'm wrong please link me to the video. Thanks
March 09, 2014, 03:02:48 AM
Not that video. AFAIK they promised one and have not posted one on here at least. I meant someone went to their office and checked them out. Apparently they have a separate assembly facility. An official video the only one I know of is the bitmine.ch one.
March 09, 2014, 01:51:22 AM
Beliefs
World view:Judo
Personal priority:Science and research and Country Music
Important in others:Intellect and creativity
Views on smoking: and toking
Views on alcohol: and poppy seeds
Inspired by:John Wayne

Am a Mason.
source: vk.com/joshzipkin

Let's all stay calm and wait for our miners.

What is you point?

My point is that most people claim him as a Mason or whatever..

Why doesn't someone close just jump down to AMT? I'm sure they'd let someone so that we can put this to rest.

AMT:
Would you be interested in doing some live stream or Skype for everyone to tune into to see the operation. Or at the very least pictures and the long awaited video of a hashing 1.2th miner.
Thanks!

Friendly bump so that this'll be seen at the top of a new page oppose to at the bottom of some other, cause I'm a nice guy.

I appreciate the gesture.  Grin

It was already checked out in this thread about 50 pages ago I think. There is video of it too. He went down the business physically and legally exists. They have shipped a product to some people apparently. So they are real enough at this point. So at this point we are just waiting for a product and maybe some more updates on when they will be shipped and all that stuff. We have gotten some updates here and there but the constant hostility makes it really difficult for anyone to really see them. If you search AMTs username should be easy enough to find the updates they have posted. They get drowned pretty quick by the haters tho. SO best to just look them up by username.
I've been following the thread for some time now and don't ever recall a video. There's not one on their YouTube account either.... Link?
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 09, 2014, 01:35:29 AM
We have gotten some updates here and there but the constant hostility makes it really difficult for anyone to really see them. If you search AMTs username should be easy enough to find the updates they have posted.

The "updates" are filled with lies.

400 - 500   before Feb 21
500 - 600   Feb 24,25, 26
600 - 700   Feb 26,27, 28
700 - 800   March 3, 4, 5
800 - 900   March 5, 6, 7

5 batches claimed to have shipped by now, yet not a single confirmed delivery.
March 09, 2014, 01:25:03 AM
Beliefs

Am a Mason.

What is you point?

Why doesn't someone close just jump down to AMT? I'm sure they'd let someone so that we can put this to rest.

AMT:
Would you be interested in doing some live stream or Skype for everyone to tune into to see the operation. Or at the very least pictures and the long awaited video of a hashing 1.2th miner.
Thanks!

Friendly bump so that this'll be seen at the top of a new page oppose to at the bottom of some other, cause I'm a nice guy.

It was already checked out in this thread about 50 pages ago I think. There is video of it too. He went down the business physically and legally exists. They have shipped a product to some people apparently. So they are real enough at this point. So at this point we are just waiting for a product and maybe some more updates on when they will be shipped and all that stuff. We have gotten some updates here and there but the constant hostility makes it really difficult for anyone to really see them. If you search AMTs username should be easy enough to find the updates they have posted. They get drowned pretty quick by the haters tho. SO best to just look them up by username.
March 09, 2014, 01:10:54 AM
Beliefs

Am a Mason.

What is you point?

AMT:
Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 09, 2014, 01:08:13 AM
Beliefs

Am a Mason.

What is you point?

AMT:
Thanks!

legendary
March 09, 2014, 01:06:25 AM
clenell,

Point is the topic went off the rails a LONG time ago. If you still have a pending order with AMT you have EVERY right to bitch at them. AT THEM, not at us. We are not AMT. Sure people SHOULD know that you got screwed if thats what happened. Clearly that info has been validated by various other people. But your experience is not everyone elses. Maybe a few others. the point is there are people here who have no orders with them and are bitching anyway. Some with a pattern of behaviour that they exhibit in all their posts in various threads throughout the forum. Not just this thread. And its not at AMT alone. Pretty much every company that posts and anyone who posts they come at them. Its sad and pathetic behaviour. Like I said in your other post. I get YOUR frustration because I share it in my dealings with another company.

Who am I to come on here and "change" the topic? nobody. Because at the end of the day thats your choice to choose. Just like its my choice to ignore the people who continue to make this thread a verbal sewer basically. The point is to try to get AMT back here and get updates. That means a coordinated community effort to police this thread and just stop feeding the trolls. If you have an actual gripe as a paying customer (which you clearly do) then sure share your experience. But seriously once you have your refund walk away. Its just doing more damage to not just the company but to the community. If you sold your pre-order then you have no business here (not meaning YOU specifically but anyone who did that) what is the point of lingering here other than just talking shit?

I am on here because I want status updates. I am sure there are a ton of people on here or lurking here for the exact same reason. BUT most will not dare speak up because there are those here who will trash them and call them shills or whatever strokes their fancy.

Point is to get this back on track to get actual updates. MAYBE if this community provided a more welcoming atmosphere to newbies there would be more of them here willing to post and not just lurk. We might even have updates that would assure us work is getting done. But as it stands now NONE of us save those who have actually gotten a miner or those working on them know the actual status. And we won't know so long as we keep (collectively speaking) acting like assholes. This is my reasoning for coming on here. Who am I? again nobody you have to listen to. But I hope I can contribute a small semblance of reason to what you yourself deemed a bitchfest in a separate AMT thread.

Wait, what. There's another AMT thread? Well jack me off. Hook me somebody.
March 09, 2014, 01:05:58 AM
Beliefs
World view:Judiasm
Personal priority:Science and research
Views on smoking:Positive
Views on alcohol:Positive
Inspired by:John W

Not a Mason.

What is you point?

AMT:
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 09, 2014, 01:05:28 AM
Since I'm such a nice guy...

Joshua Zipkin
I work harder than most, it's my life.

...Thread back on topic.

BTW, here's a video of Joshua Zipkin sticking it up Mountain Dew's ass because...wait for it...he found ONE can of soda pop that was only half full: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

And I'm an idiot for calling him out for not proving that AMT is viable over and beyond testimonies by sock puppets that suck his circumcised dick.
Why didn't they just stick them on a food scale?

"Keep the cans where we can see them, we don't want anyone to think this is fraud." LOL.
Josh obviously knows how to post useless crap to Youtube. Take the 3 minutes to walk around the facility, and post the video of all the miners in the middle of assembly and shipping.
legendary
March 09, 2014, 01:03:41 AM
Since I'm such a nice guy...

Joshua Zipkin
I work harder than most, it's my life.

...Thread back on topic.

BTW, here's a video of Joshua Zipkin sticking it up Mountain Dew's ass because...wait for it...he found ONE can of soda pop that was only half full: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

And I'm an idiot for calling him out for not proving that AMT is viable over and beyond testimonies by sock puppets that suck his circumcised dick.

BTW, if you're ever in Ohio and want to look up the other guy in the video above...

http://writingourathens.blogspot.com/2012/04/athens-pyramids.html

Ask for Tyler. I'm sure he'll hook you up. Tell 'em Matt sent you from Black Arrow for a hosting hookah discount.

I'm done with this thread for the today. Heading over to the Will-the-real-Satoshi-please-stand-up thread.
March 09, 2014, 01:02:32 AM
clenell,

Point is the topic went off the rails a LONG time ago. If you still have a pending order with AMT you have EVERY right to bitch at them. AT THEM, not at us. We are not AMT. Sure people SHOULD know that you got screwed if that's what happened. Clearly that info has been validated by various other people. But your experience is not everyone else's. Maybe a few others. the point is there are people here who have no orders with them and are bitching anyway. Some with a pattern of behavior that they exhibit in all their posts in various threads throughout the forum. Not just this thread. And its not at AMT alone. Pretty much every company that posts and anyone who posts they come at them. Its sad and pathetic behavior. Like I said in your other post. I get YOUR frustration because I share it in my dealings with another company.

Who am I to come on here and "change" the topic? nobody. Because at the end of the day that's your choice to choose. Just like its my choice to ignore the people who continue to make this thread a verbal sewer basically. The point is to try to get AMT back here and get updates. That means a coordinated community effort to police this thread and just stop feeding the trolls. If you have an actual gripe as a paying customer (which you clearly do) then sure share your experience. But seriously once you have your refund walk away. Its just doing more damage to not just the company but to the community. If you sold your pre-order then you have no business here (not meaning YOU specifically but anyone who did that) what is the point of lingering here other than just talking shit?

I am on here because I want status updates. I am sure there are a ton of people on here or lurking here for the exact same reason. BUT most will not dare speak up because there are those here who will trash them and call them shills or whatever strokes their fancy.

Point is to get this back on track to get actual updates. MAYBE if this community provided a more welcoming atmosphere to newbies there would be more of them here willing to post and not just lurk. We might even have updates that would assure us work is getting done. But as it stands now NONE of us save those who have actually gotten a miner or those working on them know the actual status. And we won't know so long as we keep (collectively speaking) acting like assholes. This is my reasoning for coming on here. Who am I? again nobody you have to listen to. But I hope I can contribute a small semblance of reason to what you yourself deemed a bitchfest in a separate AMT thread. But honestly just like you have the right to ignore me I equally have the right to ignore you. Clearly you are not a reasonable person and its just simpler to just ignore you since you choose to just insult people when you can't clearly reason. I can see why AMT won't reply to you specifically shit I would just have given you your money back ASAP just to shut you up....IGNORED have fun bitching at thin air. This "cat" tried reason with you in two separate posts and all you could do is call me a fucking retard (and couldn't even spell it right despite built in spell checkers in browsers).

Again post count doesn't mean shit to me. Nor should it mean much to anyone really. Content of what you post makes all the difference. Discuss and rant on. My personal ignore list grows. Makes this thread MUCH easier to read as I can filter in useful info (good or bad) vs the dumb crap and insults being spewed by so called hero members.
Jump to: