Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 220. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 11:06:22 AM
will i make $6000? for those of you confused out there.

No.

...and you will end with an useless machine that serve no other purpose than generate random numbers.

ouch... can you sugar coat that a little?

WHAT IS amt GOING TO DO IN REGARDS TO THEIR MINER PROTECTION PROGRAM?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
February 25, 2014, 10:56:28 AM

No.

...and you will end with an useless machine that serve no other purpose than generate random numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 25, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

If you actually get the machine, I think you will. Can't prove it, of course, but I suspect when the Gox thing gets resolved, the price will go way up. I've watched bitcoin for a couple years now, and it always seems to rally to about 150 percent of it's last high after a dive like this, then settle back down to a new, higher floor. It stayed stable at about 800 for quite a while, then tanked on the Gox fiasco. My prediction, for what it's worth, is the next "peak" will be around 1500. If I sell any in the next few weeks it'll just be to make ends meet. Mine and hold!

p.s. got your forwards.

Sorry, Jim and AMT, but this is unacceptable. You've asked me to be objective, and here's the objective tl:dr. I love the machine. But there should be hundreds of them out there, not a few. Your customer services is beyond abysmal. I cannot in good conscience endorse this company, even though they've been good to me personally. Sad
February 25, 2014, 10:25:58 AM
Activity: 388
February 25, 2014, 10:12:50 AM
will a 1.2TH machine make a ROI at this point?

No. In order to make a Return On Investment, it actually has to exist and be hashing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-does-roi-mean-325710

The abuse of the term ROI is one of my pet peeves in this forum. Only in the Bitcoin world is it ever used to mean breakeven.

Thank you. Of all of the things that I see on these forums that irks the hell out of me, this is one of them.

Will a 1.2 TH machine make a ROI at this point? How are you supposed to answer that question without knowing what you invested in the first place? Are you referring to a specific time frame? What are your operational costs?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that itches when I see someone use the term like that.
February 25, 2014, 09:52:46 AM
Hi Craig,

Yes your in the miners that ship out first. I don't have a date for you though. Apologies.

All the best.

Jim

On 1/17/2014 10:25 AM, CRAIG LENELL wrote:
Jim am I in batch 1? If so when does batch 1 ship out? order #610.

--
Jim Brown
Sales Manager
Advanced Mining Technology
Office: 1855-866-6463
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1,
Haverford, PA 19041
[email protected]

I finally found this email sent to me by Jim (AMT). Now he wants to make up this story about me paying late and that I am not really order #610. decide for yourself how trustworthy these guys can be.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
February 25, 2014, 09:41:58 AM
so far it seems that AMT are less active on here than they are with their e.mail 100% shocking service id get more response off of slaves
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 25, 2014, 09:14:25 AM

No. In order to make a Return On Investment, it actually has to exist and be hashing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-does-roi-mean-325710

The abuse of the term ROI is one of my pet peeves in this forum. Only in the Bitcoin world is it ever used to mean breakeven.
February 25, 2014, 09:10:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2014, 05:44:48 AM
I will have a video of some sort posted up by SUNDAY at the earliest.

I am bringing my video camera and checking this "AMT" place out officially. I will try to get a video of their 1.2 TH/S miner in a display or DEMO type video; since they have refused to do such a thing for us THUSFAR. Any questions, comments or concerns I should bring with me when I visit them this week?

Let me know promptly,

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
Jim/George,

It is getting ridiculous dude Grin Instead of creating newbies accounts or using Google to translate to Chinese and post crap here i suggest you to invest your time in your machines or just by a ticket for a sunny country. I am dam sure that simple IP check from moderators will show how pathetic you are Grin. They know it i know it and every one with little brain left knows it also Grin. If they want they can make it and post it for the public. I am not asking for it though. I do not care Grin Grin Grin
-------------
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
----------------
The sig can be invented from CEO only Grin
PS: I am still waiting for the miner and it's price (which i have to pay) to review it as suggested by you. So please hurry up because after some time you should send me a free miner and pay me for the review if you still want it Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
February 25, 2014, 03:53:01 AM
Lol.
I hope people that plan on being in bitcoin for a long time are buying as much as they can right now. Take that amount you spent on miners you will never see, double it, and buy coins below $500. Hell of a deal. Don't say I never gave you anything.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 25, 2014, 03:49:43 AM
AT last, a picture!

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
February 25, 2014, 03:45:39 AM
Any one else check the news section out lately?

I've been keeping an eye on it for announcements like shipping or anything really. Every time I went there the last update was November 30th. Today I went and it looks like a bunch of news was added that has been backdated to look like regular updates.

One say that very clearly stated that they are shipping the mid-February delivery orders and that was posted on February.

There is a post dated the 10th of December about the Bitcoin Forum hack  that happened in October, why they'd post that so late I don't know. I mean other than their headline reading  Report: Bitcointalk Forum Hacked & Unreliable Obviously doesn't look like they want anyone to look here and see what's been said. Though if that is the case they might have shot them selves in the foot because it would then be the first place I checked and I would imagine most skeptical people would.

On a "Feb 10th" post they have a picture of a PCB and talking about prototyping and testing. This image is included on the page.

Using the lat and long found in the efix I found the picture was taken in South Hampton, PA. If you're checking my work make sure when you do it you use 40 for the lat -75 for the long.  
 From there I looked up pcb manufacturers in South Hampton (make sure you type PA or you get a bunch of uk hits).  The first first thing that comes up is this site http://www.imetcorporation.com/electronic-contract-manufacturing.html  Use Google maps and it leads you to a picture of the same building that that PBC manufacturer's building is located.

This obviously doesn't mean they aren't scamming but it adds some legitimacy as it's 26.4 miles door to door from their office to this manufacturer.

Any way I'll give the Manufacturer tomorrow and see if I can't get some info from them, don't know if they'll speak about their contracts or not but if I do I'll ask roughly how many boards they've ordered from them.
I think they re using three or for manufacturers so we can take an order and multiply it by three or four and see if it's close to the number of orders estimated. We can also ask if they are done making them all or not. The photo is dated the 20th of Feb though the article was "posted" the 10th, I didn't know about the HTC one's ability to take pictures from the future.

My guess at this moment is it's a mixture of panic, poor business skills, and thinly veiled deceit to make it look like they were ahead of where they are. They did snap a pic of the chips on the second of February with their magic camera, but it was at a residential address. in Haverton. With that quantity of chips I can't seem them not making miners, so lets see what happens these next couple weeks. Makes them pretty damn clueless if they had received chips and stuff but didn't post them.

Anyway it's worth popping in and reading what's been posted. http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 12:20:17 AM
I will have a video of some sort posted up by SUNDAY at the earliest.

I am bringing my video camera and checking this "AMT" place out officially. I will try to get a video of their 1.2 TH/S miner in a display or DEMO type video; since they have refused to do such a thing for us THUSFAR. Any questions, comments or concerns I should bring with me when I visit them this week?

Let me know promptly,

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
February 24, 2014, 09:59:01 PM
Activity: 294
February 24, 2014, 08:13:45 PM
Fuck this thread.

This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I'll be back in a week when everyone still doesn't have their miners, and are coming up with new excuses and conspiracy theories as to why.

bye bye little wang
February 24, 2014, 05:35:25 PM

order#1428 520gh been promised delivery/shipping within days well a week from sometime last week...... upto shipping order#699 looks like i may be waiting a while
since it does not look like we going to get this miner within the 4 weeks as promised and with btc diff climbing daily does that mean we will be entitled to the 1.2 Th miner as roi will be nearly impossible if its not hear on time and this is the case stated on your website please enlighten me

Are you order 1428? If so, post your info on this thread I will add you to the grid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922

thx
yes
i posted on other thread
#1428 520gh bought on january 30th

here is a insert from an e.mail i received so i hope my miner is already in the post
Advanced Miners  17th feb   
to me
James,

Your miner will ship next week.

All the best

Jim

i have no idea what you said there.

haha sorry  had a little too much to smoke  Wink

basically i received an email on the 17th of February saying my miner will ship next week so it should be in the post by now according to that but i have no tracking number and with there e.mail support as bad as it is, that is the last e.mail i received. so i still have no idea where i stand or where the miner is
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 24, 2014, 05:29:33 PM
BitMine.ch coincraft machine in the wild!!!!

Hi there,
I'm a long time silent reader of this forum and I never posted anything. In fact I just registered few minutes ago because it's time to speak.
Just to be clear, I'm not affiliated with Bitmine in any way, I'm not an employee, I'm not a shareholder. I'm just a customer, like you.
I ordered my Desk just few minutes (or seconds?) after the opening, so I guess I was pretty high in the list. I choose the pickup delivery because I live not far away.

Why I'm writing? Guess... because I finally have good news: this afternoon I picked up my machine!
It's here, running in front of me. And it's delivering 1TH/s, as promised.

I had the chance to know the people that run the company. They are good guys, working hard to deliver a high technology machine. Think whatever you want, but they are not scammers.
Just my 2 cents.

February 24, 2014, 04:59:49 PM

order#1428 520gh been promised delivery/shipping within days well a week from sometime last week...... upto shipping order#699 looks like i may be waiting a while
since it does not look like we going to get this miner within the 4 weeks as promised and with btc diff climbing daily does that mean we will be entitled to the 1.2 Th miner as roi will be nearly impossible if its not hear on time and this is the case stated on your website please enlighten me

Are you order 1428? If so, post your info on this thread I will add you to the grid.

thx
yes
i posted on other thread

here is a insert from an e.mail i received so i hope my miner is already in the post
to me
James,

All the best

Jim

i have no idea what you said there.
February 24, 2014, 04:01:10 PM

thx
yes
i posted on other thread

to me
James,

All the best

Jim
Jump to: