Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 238. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 15, 2014, 08:37:10 PM
interesting devolvement (if true). maybe 7 of the 1 TH/s miners have been shipped to these guys...
http://kingasic.com/shop/amt-1ths/

where did that picture come from? and for $700 less?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 15, 2014, 08:33:23 PM
Oh, btw, AMT quietly upped their power consumption yet again

Power Usage   
900w-1200w

Im shocked!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 15, 2014, 08:29:18 PM
interesting devolvement (if true). maybe 7 of the 1 TH/s miners have been shipped to these guys...
http://kingscamasic.com/shop/amt-1ths

PLease dont link to these guys. If bitcoin only payments, 30 day money back (yeay, free mining!),  and reselling known non existent scam miners  such as "KotakLabs" doesnt ring any bells, well..
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
February 15, 2014, 08:06:45 PM
http://kingasic.com/shop/amt-1ths/
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
February 15, 2014, 03:46:02 PM
Is AMT working on the weekends?

that would be nice
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 15, 2014, 02:54:12 PM
Is AMT working on the weekends?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2014, 01:56:36 PM
AMT stepping it up on their website

- Now selling chips
- customer support area (password protected so i have no clue whats there).
- 1.2 th miner closeout (what does this mean should we expect 2.0 coming soon)

good stuff AMT.  Looking forward to picking up my order.

AMT let us know whats going on.  I still have hope.  

Are you near their location?  Is their office real?

If you paid attention, someone else said they went to their location. It does exist. Their previous office, maybe not, because nobody in the surrounding area even heard of AMT... but the new one does exist.

Yes, real office, real assembly site. And my personal experience with AMT and my miner is that they are very responsive and stay with you to get things running if you have an issue. Product works great, BTW.

-ProfSnow

Yeah and real coincraft miner which nobody have seen except you? Or you are referring to their bit fury products?

Hey come on, he's got one post and joined today to quote two month old posts. It has to be true!  Lol
I know dude Wink
But I am damn sure that isawhim will prove us wrong Grin it is just a matter of time for him to show some pr skills + some extraordinary theory.
If yo have some free time just check my posts in this thread. You are gona have fun

Healthy skepticism is a good thing in this market and industry - lots of hype and scams. But I have had my 220 GH/s miner for 2 weeks now - working smoothly. But it is not the 1.2 TH/s unit.
Yeah this stuff works. other guys here can tell you why Wink no irony it is a good product
Activity: 3
February 15, 2014, 01:53:59 PM

- Now selling chips

If you paid attention, someone else said they went to their location. It does exist. Their previous office, maybe not, because nobody in the surrounding area even heard of AMT... but the new one does exist.

Yes, real office, real assembly site. And my personal experience with AMT and my miner is that they are very responsive and stay with you to get things running if you have an issue. Product works great, BTW.

-ProfSnow

Yeah and real coincraft miner which nobody have seen except you? Or you are referring to their bit fury products?

Hey come on, he's got one post and joined today to quote two month old posts. It has to be true!  Lol
I know dude Wink
But I am damn sure that isawhim will prove us wrong Grin it is just a matter of time for him to show some pr skills + some extraordinary theory.
If yo have some free time just check my posts in this thread. You are gona have fun

Healthy skepticism is a good thing in this market and industry - lots of hype and scams. But I have had my 220 GH/s miner for 2 weeks now - working smoothly. But it is not the 1.2 TH/s unit.
legendary
February 15, 2014, 01:01:30 PM

- Now selling chips

-ProfSnow

I know dude Wink
Activity: 378
February 15, 2014, 12:57:23 PM

- Now selling chips

Are you near their location?  Is their office real?

-ProfSnow

Hey come on, he's got one post and joined today to quote two month old posts. It has to be true!  Lol
legendary
February 15, 2014, 12:57:15 PM
Exactly... and thus, your "stability", by your own words, is erratic, just like the two 1.0THs runs they showed on the chart. They only did two runs on that account. The other runs were NOT 1.0THs. That whole chart is various boards being added and tuned, and tested.

Yes, they were able to run it stable about two hours. So they snapped a quick video and it hasn't been stable since. That's extremeley discomforting to see.
That's one explanation, though it's not necessarily the only one. I would say it's more likely that the unit hashing at that address is the one they are doing development on. The green hashrate line is the 675s average, so it's kind of hard to make a judgement on whether that is issues with the unit itself, or just it being power cycled and/or cgminer restarting to change some settings.

They should have units fully built now if they do plan to start shipping in the next couple days, too bad they haven't shared more of that development.
That was their PR unit. It is a dam stupid to do development on it. Just my two cents
I am still wandering if 6 modules are ok for their design and what psu amt will use to provide 1300 wats with safety margin.
legendary
February 15, 2014, 12:49:58 PM

- Now selling chips

-ProfSnow

Activity: 3
February 15, 2014, 11:06:50 AM

- Now selling chips

-ProfSnow
Activity: 294
February 14, 2014, 01:29:15 PM
order list is located https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922

post your info and I will add to the master list.

I've been skimming through the thread and adding info as I find it.

thx

I have another 1.2 order 519...

Thanks. Your info has been updated.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 13, 2014, 08:52:33 PM

thx

I have another 1.2 order 519...
Activity: 294
February 13, 2014, 06:42:23 PM

thx

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 13, 2014, 06:19:19 PM
Exactly... and thus, your "stability", by your own words, is erratic, just like the two 1.0THs runs they showed on the chart. They only did two runs on that account. The other runs were NOT 1.0THs. That whole chart is various boards being added and tuned, and tested.

Yes, they were able to run it stable about two hours. So they snapped a quick video and it hasn't been stable since. That's extremeley discomforting to see.
That's one explanation, though it's not necessarily the only one. I would say it's more likely that the unit hashing at that address is the one they are doing development on. The green hashrate line is the 675s average, so it's kind of hard to make a judgement on whether that is issues with the unit itself, or just it being power cycled and/or cgminer restarting to change some settings.

They should have units fully built now if they do plan to start shipping in the next couple days, too bad they haven't shared more of that development.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
February 13, 2014, 06:12:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 13, 2014, 06:07:57 PM
No you showed how mining in a pool that is constantly DDOS attacked, and rapes it's users, does not reward 1.2THs, it only rewards about 862GHs...
Here's what a stable 1 TH/s system looks like:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FT66kMTmFzVVzphfTeU1q1wec7QnmfWCQ

Here's Bitmine's unstable 1 TH/s on the same pool at the same time
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1BA1Y3xvLbSYU9TqcxUspXzEn1roSStCVr
Don't try blaming the pool. It's obviously not the pool's fault.

I see that same "stability", in the time-frame just before the last "tweak".. also the same instability... That other miner only has a better average, because it has been running for weeks, with better averages...

Love the 600GHs dips, and the 1200GHs spikes... you sure that isn't a stable 1.1GHs or 1.2GHs miner running? You are missing the actual CGMiner screenshots to confirm that units actual running speeds, with matching dates to the charts. Anyways, average over time is 976GHs for that long, uninterrupted average. (Well, except the obvious "network issues" and diff-shares issues.)

By the looks, the section prior to the last seems more stable than those other values. Except the last values, which are all over the place, similar to the 1.0GHs miner they are tuning now. Again, that is NOT AMT's miner. Only the same chip.

I've been mining Eligius since day one with my miner, with a few days on BTCguild for comparison. What I've noticed is that I get a lot more variance at the pool than I do on the CGminer screen, but it's still WELL within the 10 percent variance that was advertised on the website. I've also noted that over time, the pool is rather close to my reported average in CGminer. A bit lower. I attribute this (possibly incorrectly) to network/pool parasitic losses. Just like an engine will measure higher horsepower at the shaft than at the wheels, ya know? Eligius does NOT charge fees or keep the TX reward, unless you configure it to donate a portion of your shares. (I have, as Wizkid busts his balls keeping things straight) I've no issue with the guild either, but I like Eiigius better, and make more coin there.

I've also noticed that when I play with the settings, it jumps around like a kangaroo for a few minutes in CGminer before it settles down, and that the variance at the pool is actually a bit smoother than in CGminer for that time frame. Again, I'm assuming parasitic losses are affecting the stats.

The two biggest users at Eligius could profitable solo mine. Hell, they command a huge percentage of the total network!  The rest of us, if mining BTC, will need pools to have any profit, unless we just plain get lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 13, 2014, 06:00:57 PM
Since AMT hasn't shipped, I can only assume you've never mined before, so let me explain some mining to you. Shares submitted to a pool occur based on a random distribution. If you showed a flat-line chart like the first one you drew, I'd know you had faked the chart. A true "stable" chart is going to have a good +/- 20% variance and look like the second one you drew.

Seriously, you think that whole chart is 1.0THs running... lol... ffs Only the last two runs were all 5 boards running to full speed.

(By the way, I do know how pools work. That is why I never use them anymore. You may be happy getting only 80%-85% credit for your work, but I prefer 100% credit.)
What pool did you mine on that charges a 15-20% fee? You should have tried somewhere else.
Jump to: