Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 27. (Read 678322 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
April 09, 2014, 09:12:48 AM
As I've said my full miner has shipped and I also got an email from Josh. I am pretty much going to plug it in and let it hash and I don't want to mess around with it. I should get it very soon.
What is your order number?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 09, 2014, 09:10:56 AM
its nice to see a few more fellow miners are getting their tracking numbers through Smiley looks like AMT are shipping kits now at least
Yeah the truth of the crap will be reviled soon Grin

Ask for your money guys....That is best option for you

I'm confused as to why you think we didn't ask for our money.

Many of us did and were ignored.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 09, 2014, 09:00:49 AM
As I've said my full miner has shipped and I also got an email from Josh. I am pretty much going to plug it in and let it hash and I don't want to mess around with it. I should get it very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
its nice to see a few more fellow miners are getting their tracking numbers through Smiley looks like AMT are shipping kits now at least
Yeah the truth of the crap will be reviled soon Grin

Ask for your money guys....That is best option for you
Activity: 620
April 09, 2014, 08:07:53 AM
Activity: 532
April 09, 2014, 07:15:25 AM
I got a personal call from Mr. Zipkin himself, as well as a text.

When I woke up I gave him a call back and talked to him on the phone. My miner is on the way, but apparently my tracking number is dust in the wind.
He did inform me I could call FedEx and receive the status of the shipment  using my name and address, but I had already done that earlier that morning. So I knew when it would be arriving.

He did apologize profusely about the lack of customer service saying it was one mistake of many the company has made at this point. There was sincerity in his voice, no trace of ego nor pompous attitude.

Anyway, I should be able to share more about the shipment when I recieve it. I'll document everything from un boxing it to set up with pictures. I'll get a video up of it hashing by friday if not later thursday evening.

It all depends on when FedEx arrives.  

Other than that I hope their new found commitment to partial refunds or upgrades will extend to those whose kits they shipped. It would just require them to ship a new backplane and extra board. Partial refunds for the missing case and PSU would be nice as it would at least offset some of the cost of the power supplies I purchased. Obviously I'd prefer the extra hashing power though ;-)

I'm hoping my boards end up doing the. 1.5 in turbo that casey achieved rather than the 850 experienced by one of the other user here.

Time will tell, but I'll make sure I get it up for the community to see.

I really don't get this at all... According to the order list your order number is in the 1400s yet I'm still waiting for them to fulfill my order 899, and others also ahead of you are waiting like me. AMT please tell me why my order hasn't shipped yet? Please don't tell me it's because they opted for kits either, as I have similarly expressed my acceptance of said kits as long as hash rate isn't affected....

I have emailed, called, posted and yet you give me no information whatsoever on my order.

Anyway Rik good to hear your miner has shipped - excited to see your reviews

As to why I get mine I'm not exactly sure, but I've been pretty constantly hounding them via e-mail and perhaps I just over annoyed them. I really can't give you an answer on that, wish I could.

I am hoping it is because you fix things, and your info on getting it up and running will be helpful and concise Smiley

Ha, I don't know about fix things. I have a lot of mechanical and technological aptitude, but I am mostly out of practice. I mean sure I can assemble a computer from parts, but I've never worked in manufacturing. And the most technical I've got was getting in a getting my 360 from RRoDing by popping it open and troubleshooting. I can follow the fuck out of some directions.

I'm good at documentation of a process though and can hopefully at least show the rig working at the advertised (if not better) speeds.

Still deciding where I'm going to set it up but I do know it will involve fireproof or fire retardant cloth in the area, in case it all goes to shit.

Gratz on your order. At least you are getting your hardware Cheesy Now for those of us waiting....

If I had to guess its because you are a vet. With all the bad press they are getting the last thing they need is bad press in various veteran publications and a fraud advisory from the VA and even USAA to stay away from AMT. I already have had this discussion with USAA in the event I get fleeced. They do check these things out. Since I have not had communications with them returned other than when I gave them my money and when I opted for the DIY kit, those among other routes will sadly be my best courses of action. As I said. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS especially the ones getting more irate by the day!! Not all of us are detractors, trolls, etc. In my case I am protecting my financial interests. And with lack of communication its a smart course of action. I am not interested in lawsuits if I can avoid them, but just wanting to get a committed answer at this point. BUT it seems like the people opening FTC complaints and joining the class seem to be the ones getting results too, so it might be my only course of action left at this point. Hopefully I hear SOMETHING at this point that does not involve a few days but an actual update with a committed ETA. This should not be a hard thing to do.
April 09, 2014, 05:57:54 AM

When I woke up I gave him a call back and talked to him on the phone. My miner is on the way, but apparently my tracking number is dust in the wind.
He did inform me I could call FedEx and receive the status of the shipment  using my name and address, but I had already done that earlier that morning. So I knew when it would be arriving.

He did apologize profusely about the lack of customer service saying it was one mistake of many the company has made at this point. There was sincerity in his voice, no trace of ego nor pompous attitude.

Anyway, I should be able to share more about the shipment when I recieve it. I'll document everything from un boxing it to set up with pictures. I'll get a video up of it hashing by friday if not later thursday evening.

Other than that I hope their new found commitment to partial refunds or upgrades will extend to those whose kits they shipped. It would just require them to ship a new backplane and extra board. Partial refunds for the missing case and PSU would be nice as it would at least offset some of the cost of the power supplies I purchased. Obviously I'd prefer the extra hashing power though ;-)

I'm hoping my boards end up doing the. 1.5 in turbo that casey achieved rather than the 850 experienced by one of the other user here.

I really don't get this at all... According to the order list your order number is in the 1400s yet I'm still waiting for them to fulfill my order 899, and others also ahead of you are waiting like me. AMT please tell me why my order hasn't shipped yet? Please don't tell me it's because they opted for kits either, as I have similarly expressed my acceptance of said kits as long as hash rate isn't affected....

I have emailed, called, posted and yet you give me no information whatsoever on my order.

As to why I get mine I'm not exactly sure, but I've been pretty constantly hounding them via e-mail and perhaps I just over annoyed them. I really can't give you an answer on that, wish I could.

I am hoping it is because you fix things, and your info on getting it up and running will be helpful and concise Smiley

Ha, I don't know about fix things. I have a lot of mechanical and technological aptitude, but I am mostly out of practice. I mean sure I can assemble a computer from parts, but I've never worked in manufacturing. And the most technical I've got was getting in a getting my 360 from RRoDing by popping it open and troubleshooting. I can follow the fuck out of some directions.

I'm good at documentation of a process though and can hopefully at least show the rig working at the advertised (if not better) speeds.

Still deciding where I'm going to set it up but I do know it will involve fireproof or fire retardant cloth in the area, in case it all goes to shit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 09, 2014, 05:31:02 AM

April 09, 2014, 04:46:33 AM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 09, 2014, 04:45:31 AM
Got my tracking number ! Smiley will post pictures next week when i receive it Smiley

Thank God Smiley
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 09, 2014, 03:07:28 AM

April 09, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

He did inform me I could call FedEx and receive the status of the shipment  using my name and address, but I had already done that earlier that morning. So I knew when it would be arriving.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 09, 2014, 02:13:32 AM

Also this lawsuit has revised our thoughts on refunds/upgrades. We feel, even though our financial situation isn't one of the best, that partial refunds or partial upgrades are due to our clients. We're working out a program and will release notice of which by the end of the day.

No release notice "at the end of the day".... I am really surprised. Usually AMT_ is so much more communicative. And promises are always kept..

Maybe they were involved in a mining related accident. Cheesy
Activity: 45
April 09, 2014, 01:48:37 AM

Also this lawsuit has revised our thoughts on refunds/upgrades. We feel, even though our financial situation isn't one of the best, that partial refunds or partial upgrades are due to our clients. We're working out a program and will release notice of which by the end of the day.

No release notice "at the end of the day".... I am really surprised. Usually AMT_ is so much more communicative. And promises are always kept..
Activity: 10
April 09, 2014, 12:53:43 AM
Your wallet should show the address the BTC was sent to. Don't know if it will be helpful in tracing the "money".
Activity: 6
April 09, 2014, 12:30:40 AM
Order: #1244

1.2TH/s Coin Miner (#AMT1200)
1   $5,999
Cart Subtotal:   $5,999
Shipping:   $120 via International Delivery (10 To 12 Business Days )
Order Total:   $6,119

January 2, 2014.
I paid BTC using their website right... the money went "out" of my account and "in" too the the address they supplied.

Janaury 2, 2014.
This is the scary email I got...

------------------------------------
Hi *Blank* and Happy New Year,

we see you have recently placed an order with us. Your order request has
been forwarded to me and I just wanted to double check what kind of
payment method have you chosen in order for me to send you the relevant
information needed to continue further.

Let me know if you have any questions I can assist with.

Many thanks,

--
Alyssa Trusten
AMT Billing Dep.
1254 W. Chester Pike,
Havertown, PA, 19083
1855-866-6463
[email protected]

------------------------------------

I still haven't heard anything from them since. Did money get to them, or will my tummy sink when they say "What BTC, we never got your money"
Activity: 83
April 08, 2014, 11:18:52 PM
To AMT_miners,

I sent email to your orders@ sales@,cced Jim etc. regarding my orders at 10:52PM EST on April 8.2014,one is transferred from Carlos,please response to my email or give me a call.

I always nice to you guys. check out my email chain,Jim promised me couple of times he ships my miner. but nothing happened, I got so frustrated on this.

Everyday I'm expecting the miner coming since new year of 2014, but never happened,3 months passed,still nothing.

A lot of ppl here orders seems to be shipped, and I still get nothing,so please kindly refund me.

Thank you kindly,
Tony

Activity: 102
April 08, 2014, 11:11:14 PM
Crazy... AMT claims to have shipped me a unit but the Fedex tracking is all wrong!   

Sigh!

Maybe you'll receive a pickaxe with 1.2 written on it and an amt logo made with sharpie.. Just a thought Wink
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 08, 2014, 11:04:43 PM
They have contacted me and said they are shipping me a miner. It is bittersweet because I wanted a refund. I will let you know the hash rate, I am expecting 1.2T. They did not offer compensation for the months of lost bitcoins. I will let you all know how it works by doing a short test.

Well least you got an update....and hardware.... possibly. I still have neither (hint I requested various updates on my order #1493 with no replies with last two being requested Yesterday and Today via email). Congratz on your hardware BTW. But until you have that tracking number validated you got nothing coming. Just remember that. SEEMS like they are trying to do right by people. But until those miners are in peoples hands and hashing reliably we won't know for sure. Being a realist here as the ball has been dropped more times than a basketball player with no hands. Trust has been broken and

I suppose my request for an update will again go unread.

+1 to that. Order 899 and can't get any information as to where my miners are. I even said I'd be more than willing to take a kit, as long as what's provided hashes at 1.2 ths per miner. I've been trying to work with AMT instead of pursuing the class action suit, but my patience is wearing thin at this point...
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 2607
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 08, 2014, 11:01:05 PM
Also of course sitting here in the Dark hoping for a surprise delivery...  Not a peep from AMT aside for 1 from Alyssa (?) per my request for a 520 DIY kit when they 1st announced them.
Pages:
Jump to: