Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 71. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 30, 2014, 01:03:44 PM
Ahh, away from the board for a few hours working on machines instead of computers. So much fun here!  AMT you can't sue a customer that you haven't refunded or sent a product to, for repeatedly asking you to ship their miner or send a refund... Dipshit. You also can't enforce a cease and desist on anyone for posting here, as unless YOU CAN PROVE that THE PERSON POSTING knows what they are saying is false, you'll never win a defamation suit. I already told you this however. If you sue someone, plan on paying for both your lawyer and the lawyer for whoever you sue. You will lose, in any court in this country. Courts do NOT stick up for a business engaging in fraud.

I know that you are going to be sued by a lot of people very soon. They have told me. When you go to court on those, be sure to ask the judge to get the people to stop posting negative accusations and questions... They will laugh at you.

Also, tell the judge that you captured a troll in your office, but he slipped away. Show him the following video, and get the cops to put out a APB on his hairy ass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U Hope you're able to get a judge that accepts bribes via bitcoin miners.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 30, 2014, 12:49:17 PM
Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Yeah the only thing that amt is capable to design is amt print on pcb's Grin
Bitminedesign + a crapy copy of marto's design as long as I see it Grin
Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.

hmmm... another lie by AMT? The current daisy chain you said will not exist on these boards? looks like ill make that lie number 13 zipkin.

Craig, you didn't notice the microchips next to each A1 chip? There is no daisy chain on this board.

After sleeping on it, today I opt to wear two yarmulkes on this forum: One, as the guy who looks like a troll, and the other, the Yiddish moderator of this knotted thread, of which Rabbit, Joshua Zipkin, promises to pay me in freshly minted Zuzs.

Support us and you may receive a prodarak and what nut.

~Sodom Kapłański
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 30, 2014, 12:39:44 PM
@mellboro at least make your post comprehensible

What do you not comprehend in my last post?
i shall reiterate for you
YOU are a AMT customer according to your statements:
they lied about MY initial delivery date.
they lied about mailing ME a refund.
they lied about wiring ME a refund.

So in regards to your following comment:

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

You are a customer so regarding your comment that also means YOU

i thought we all had freedom of speech?
according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

Have i made that clear enough for you this time?
just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
Jesus did your mother never teach you manners?
ROFL i never saw the shut your cock sock!!!!
if you are truly a customer of amt like i am then yes you too deserve the backlash you just received

edit
iv read through your post again and found some shit i skimmed passed. it not my opinion of the armed forces just how i chose to refer to the situation of one guy and his personal situation with regards to amt. he could of ordered from ebay a nut and it be a week late but hes off on tour no differences. and i forgot to point ot my use of mortal i.e josh is human makes mistakes hes not a god cant work miracles end of.
p.s do not ever tell anyone to stfu for one reason you will one day say it to someone and theyl shut u up where u stand.
Activity: 620
March 30, 2014, 12:34:18 PM

What do you not comprehend in my last post?
i shall reiterate for you
YOU are a AMT customer according to your statements:
they lied about MY initial delivery date.
they lied about mailing ME a refund.
they lied about wiring ME a refund.

So in regards to your following comment:

" IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU "

You are a customer so regarding your comment that also means YOU

i thought we all had freedom of speech?
according to this statement "shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self."
That must mean ONLY YOU are allowed to bitch and moan and have free speech, hence my comment telling you to STFU

Have i made that clear enough for you this time?
just to make sure YOU CANT BITCH AND MOAN AND MAKE SLANDEROUS REMARKS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE THEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO SHUT UP
Jesus did your mother never teach you manners?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 30, 2014, 12:30:35 PM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION
Have the issues been resolved that you have with the chips? or are there still pending problems to expect? Will we be getting fixed versions of the hardware?
nvm you posted about the same time I did question answered.

Which chip issues?  There has never really been a chip issue thus far. board issues yes, but chip issues no.  The A1 is a good chip.

The version-3 spin of it may be a good'un as BitMine has made a fair bit of noise about that being what they are now shipping but from what I've read in other threads the 1st 2 revs were not up to snuff. Mostly on target ( a highly relative statement) and perhaps even usable but still not quite there. I assume they are referring to that.
[/quote]

I could be wrong but it is my understanding Bitmine is refering to version 3 pcb, not asic. Basically similar problems as AMT
March 30, 2014, 12:27:34 PM
to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.
right so you troll me for my use of words let me explain.

puppet master = the string puller in behind the operations and campaigns the member using the fact he has to go back to play the war games his puppet master has set. its not josh's fault this has happened but obamas or whom ever it is behind the campaigns or the users fault for being in the army. josh is guilty of delivering late due to set backs.

amt is a new start up company so inherent issues with time frames work force delivery's from suppliers misguided delivery dates money flow issues refunds!(spending all money gained in the PRE-ORDER state to fund the making of the miner) so you cant feasibly have a refund because your initial money wasn't there.

yes he said x many weeks but then all it takes is one set back say i dunno a week on chips for him to be a week behind then after receiving these chips putting them together which took an extra day or two than expected because hes short of 1/2 workers in hind sight maybe needed more workers so now hes a week and a half behind then after running the chips finds the heat sinks are not to scratch or just don't fit that's another week in the shop to fix this now 2.5 week behind then the cases he chose/got were not good enough so another week at a fabricators fixing the issues now 3.5 weeks behind now he has the cage/case sorted and the heat-sink issues sorted and the rest of it sussed hes approx 4 weeks behind...... i ordered in January with the expected delivery date of 29th march which was yesterday but it felt like iv been waiting a lot longer due to the lack of email communication/thread communication and after receiving a reply from someone stating it will be with you next week but not being here i was frustrated and clean out forgot yesterday was my dispatch date so i started raging here and in emails (not the best idea) now i use bfl as an example not in direct comparison if i ordered in the last week of january from bfl i would be waiting at least until the back end of July/beginning of august before my miner was assembled and shipped the only difference here is josh gave a very under estimated 8 week wait going on the best case scenario and not working from a worst case scenario. from what i have read from this post well amts stuff cutting out all the chaff hes had issues he acknowledges this and is trying to sort it out but having to come on here and go through say 15 pages a day of crud slander and slating by some customers and also none customers and having to search for the real concerns of a customer from the heres his face with some words heres his address heres where he went to school sue him sue him heres his car outside his house and what ever gets trolled out on here from the maybe 1 line question from a customer or even say me  coming on ad not had a look for 10 hrs to find 15 pages of shite to 2 posts that i am interested in from josh stating something about the miner its power or just a hey guys im 3 weeks behind miners ship soon i cant see it from the crud.

alls im saying really is stop with the same old shite day in day out like wheres my miner can i see pics why don't you answer lets sue him lets go burn down his warehouse lets visit him at home kkk style send him personal mail blah blah blah. and do what a companies official thread should do and try support the guy. it must be very depressing to wake up at 8am go to the office listen to 1000 voice mails from the last ten minutes of customers screaming words that make no sense reading through the vast tidal wave of emails that he receives trying to sort out the legitimate concerns from the fake spam he more than likely gets and then working a 10 hr shift building miners for customers that seem to not even care less about his situation atm. and then when he gets home he has this place to sift through more emails from the day and possibly 5 minutes for his wife and kids before he runs out of red bull passes out and wakes up at 8 am forgetting what the hell he was doing sinking an espresso and more red bull on his way to the office. i am one customer of many that is waiting for results but i find results herd to see materializing when the guys got so many things to do not included in the build process.

there is one way all this could be avoided and that's a closed forum or thread in which only customers receive the info to actually log in a place where there isn't 200+pages 15% of which are actually relevant to the company the rest are just the same questions over and over again and that way josh or representative could log in on an evening update a page with order numbers and pictures of miners in build or shipping areas ready to go and it wouldn't be missed a section in which he could look for alternative suppliers or ideas on how to package the kit a real community effort.

just to sumerise i ordered in January my miner is now approximately 1 day late in shipping given the setbacks i see a fesable delivery date of next week to two weeks from now if all goes well. pick at my spelling pick at my use of English do what ever you wish to degrade the words i use just because you wouldn't use it but it doesn't detract from the fact there is too much on this page on a daily basis to keep up with.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 30, 2014, 12:13:36 PM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION
Have the issues been resolved that you have with the chips? or are there still pending problems to expect? Will we be getting fixed versions of the hardware?
nvm you posted about the same time I did question answered.

Which chip issues?  There has never really been a chip issue thus far. board issues yes, but chip issues no.  The A1 is a good chip.
[/quote]

The version-3 spin of it may be a good'un as BitMine has made a fair bit of noise about that being what they are now shipping but from what I've read in other threads the 1st 2 revs were not up to snuff. Mostly on target ( a highly relative statement) and perhaps even usable but still not quite there. I assume they are referring to that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 30, 2014, 12:02:54 PM
March 30, 2014, 11:53:29 AM
to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

8. they  lied about my second delivery date
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
Hang on .... you cant contradict yourself like that haha especially with these comments
:1. they lied about my initial delivery date

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU

i believe you belong in that statement too. so do as you say stfu
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 30, 2014, 11:40:56 AM

8. they  lied about my second delivery date
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

I know I am forgetting tons of lies so keep reminding me of all the garbage Josh Zipkin has told this forum.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
March 30, 2014, 10:45:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2014, 10:43:39 AM
I just can not belive what i am reading:)
PSU POWER ISSUES LOAD OF HOME WIRES....

Well, 10x boards would be about 1800w-2200w at the wall, which is why KNC's miners will not run on home-wires only rated for 1400w constant-load at 120v.

If I only had one miner, with 6x boards, that would put it at 1000w-1200w range.
No way 1500 range at least. And you do realize why 6 boards on a single psu is total bulshit despite all of amt promises
And a lot of other things also.
My personal feeling about the situation that amt will do whatever it takes to postpone the crap delivery. When they know that it can not pay off for the electricity they will deliver something at the end.And be prepared to have a total hanging crap if this gets delivered at all.
Do you have a single reasonable explanation why they keep the top secret if this crap is working at all or what is the actual power consumption or and so on and on Grin
Activity: 504
March 30, 2014, 10:40:09 AM

Well, 10x boards would be about 1800w-2200w at the wall, which is why KNC's big miners will not run on home-wires only rated for 1400w constant-load at 120v.

If I only had one miner, with 6x boards, that would put it at 1000w-1200w range.

Houses are not wired for farms... Not like you can just plug a miner into every available outlet in your house. That would be like trying to run electric heaters on every outlet. Put two 1200w heaters (2400w) on one standard outlet, and you pop a breaker or burn your home wires. (2400w/120v=20A)
March 30, 2014, 10:33:45 AM
Not an easy way out, but if I were to have the miner in Feb, there would have been a lot less risk. Sometimes you try different things to get out of the situation you are in, Hindsight being 20/20 this turned out not to be a smart move so far. I paid cash from our bank account since I don't have a bitcoin miner. This was real money we used to buy this.

i feel for ya bro i really do, im not in any financial luxury atm either and im lucky i made a few thousand £ a few month ago but that has soon gone and as im still unemployed atm so im trading like a mad man to make ends meet. i hope you get sorted soon. and yea hindsight is a bitch lol
this makes two of us i ordered my miner and then lost my job but  iv made some btc in ipo schemes and that paid for my miner  which means i have no profit loss in this as its like winning on a scratchcard you put 2 quid on win a grand amd buy stuff its not some money you need or had with gambles like amt looking for investment in pre orders you shouldnt spend what you haven got because you may still need it. good idea to make money from a rig like this but knowing EVERY miner company has a 6 month minimum waiting list i expected some delays from this.

on a side note amt i sent you an email as requested in capital letters in subject from reggy619
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 30, 2014, 08:55:55 AM
Yup! I watch as my leave date creeps closer without any light at the end of the AMT tunnel.
legendary
March 30, 2014, 08:51:16 AM
Just so you know the people you are hurting. My wife cannot work or drive, also we have a young son in kindergarden. I am the one who is responsible to pay for everything here for my family in this economy, car payment, mortgage, doctor bills. When it comes to that $6000 it means a lot to us, so sitting here helpless posting on this forum was the only thing I seemed to be able to do. My emails and phone calls were not answered. When you find yourself as the only one bringing in an income, you feel pressure to take action any way possible. You may say me buying a miner was not a responsible thing to do in my situation. I miscalculated that I would have a miner in Feb and our family would have some additional income. I just wanted to put a face to who you are hurting, we are real people with kids and families.  

Yes, it indeed is sad that AMT is hurting real people.  Was there this other guy who bought like 3 miners and now has to go back in duty with the military?  He hasn't got his delivery yet and is trying to desperately sell his units to someone.  AMT is screwing over people who serve in the military who protect our way of life.  That is just absolutely pathetic.  

+1
The most pathetic is that Zipkin does not give a shit about it. I wish somone from their customers just do it in bulgarian way Zipkin knows what i mean Grin As long as there is not a leagal way which can work out even in US what elese have left to bring justice?
I am wandaring what a face to face meeting with happy AMT customer will bring to Zipkin Grin A nice bloody youtube video i guess Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 30, 2014, 08:47:05 AM
Just so you know the people you are hurting. My wife cannot work or drive, also we have a young son in kindergarden. I am the one who is responsible to pay for everything here for my family in this economy, car payment, mortgage, doctor bills. When it comes to that $6000 it means a lot to us, so sitting here helpless posting on this forum was the only thing I seemed to be able to do. My emails and phone calls were not answered. When you find yourself as the only one bringing in an income, you feel pressure to take action any way possible. You may say me buying a miner was not a responsible thing to do in my situation. I miscalculated that I would have a miner in Feb and our family would have some additional income. I just wanted to put a face to who you are hurting, we are real people with kids and families. 

Yes, it indeed is sad that AMT is hurting real people.  Was there this other guy who bought like 3 miners and now has to go back in duty with the military?  He hasn't got his delivery yet and is trying to desperately sell his units to someone.  AMT is screwing over people who serve in the military who protect our way of life.  That is just absolutely pathetic. 

legendary
March 30, 2014, 08:43:55 AM
AMT, please tell me which address to contact, (and what to put as the subject), to discuss the DIY-kit option.

I do want that, but you didn't reply here, you didn't reply to my PM in the forum, and I am not sure which email to reply to.

If you can, please at-least state which components are holding you back.

I don't need the case, the cages, or even the 6-board backplane. (As I would rather have the two-miner core setup, with the compensation for missing parts, as more boards. Thus, 8x mining boards setup as 4x and 4x with 2 backplanes, 2 raspberrypi's, 2 lcd, and the connected wires.)

They said PSU's were an issue, but I did not hear you say that. I am sure the PSU's you have on hand, could easily run the 4x boards fine, which is why I requested that setup, as 2 of the 4x boards. That also allows me to split the load better on my home wiring.

Thank-you, JD

P.S. That is the 6x boards you offered us for the late orders, almost a month ago, + 1 for the still late delivery, +1 for the "removed components". This would be +2 more additional boards for compensation, to make it 10x boards, if the PSU's were not available to be delivered. (This would still fit in the two 5x backplane setup, as this would bring the total boards to 10x and no PSU's, which I would have to additionally buy now.)

P.P.S. You don't even have to attach the heat-sinks, which should make it easy to ship. However, I will need the screws to mount the heat-sinks, and the heat-sinks should at-least be drilled, but they don't have to be. I have my own thermal-paste. Plus, I plan to modify them anyways. I can figure-out how to get it all wired-up without instructions. (Bonus if you can get all 8x-10x boards to run on just 1 raspberrypi with only 1 lcd. That will save you even more loss.)

P.P.P.S. I would have worked for minimum wage, at the least, living at the assembly-plant, working like a China-kid 24/7 if needed, to help. Still not sure why you never responded to my overly generous offer there. All I needed was a cot to rest on. (I don't sleep much. I sleep when my body stops responding to my brain. I am an insomniac with ADD, and an engineering electrician programming artist. A walking think-tank. lol.)

Activity: 504
March 30, 2014, 08:15:47 AM
AMT, please tell me which address to contact, (and what to put as the subject), to discuss the DIY-kit option.

I do want that, but you didn't reply here, you didn't reply to my PM in the forum, and I am not sure which email to reply to.

If you can, please at-least state which components are holding you back.

I don't need the case, the cages, or even the 6-board backplane. (As I would rather have the two-miner core setup, with the compensation for missing parts, as more boards. Thus, 8x mining boards setup as 4x and 4x with 2 backplanes, 2 raspberrypi's, 2 lcd, and the connected wires.)

They said PSU's were an issue, but I did not hear you say that. I am sure the PSU's you have on hand, could easily run the 4x boards fine, which is why I requested that setup, as 2 of the 4x boards. That also allows me to split the load better on my home wiring.

Thank-you, JD

P.S. That is the 6x boards you offered us for the late orders, almost a month ago, + 1 for the still late delivery, +1 for the "removed components". This would be +2 more additional boards for compensation, to make it 10x boards, if the PSU's were not available to be delivered. (This would still fit in the two 5x backplane setup, as this would bring the total boards to 10x and no PSU's, which I would have to additionally buy now.)

P.P.S. You don't even have to attach the heat-sinks, which should make it easy to ship. However, I will need the screws to mount the heat-sinks, and the heat-sinks should at-least be drilled, but they don't have to be. I have my own thermal-paste. Plus, I plan to modify them anyways. I can figure-out how to get it all wired-up without instructions. (Bonus if you can get all 8x-10x boards to run on just 1 raspberrypi with only 1 lcd. That will save you even more loss.)

P.P.P.S. I would have worked for minimum wage, at the least, living at the assembly-plant, working like a China-kid 24/7 if needed, to help. Still not sure why you never responded to my overly generous offer there. All I needed was a cot to rest on. (I don't sleep much. I sleep when my body stops responding to my brain. I am an insomniac with ADD, and an engineering electrician programming artist. A walking think-tank. lol.)
March 30, 2014, 08:14:01 AM
I am sure when AMT actually fulfills it commitment in full to their current costomers, sales will go up.
if they pull their act together get caught up and get everything back under control then i prob would order from amt again but only if they iron out all their problems. i cant say the same for many others but thats the way i see it
Pages:
Jump to: