Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company - page 3. (Read 54641 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
How do I claim my free share?

after you send him your address, via pm if possible, he will send you the free share, if its a counterpay wallet, you will be able to tell, if its not a counterpay wallet, it will just show as a transaction
Thanks for helping out xTachibana, you've always been a great SWMC member!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

after you send him your address, via pm if possible, he will send you the free share, if its a counterpay wallet, you will be able to tell, if its not a counterpay wallet, it will just show as a transaction

Thanks.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
We are now mining with our first Neptune. The conversation about our mining operation starts at the following link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8026306

Everyone who has made an investment and all free bitshare recipients, please make sure that I have your payment address and make sure it is an address that you control. You will need access to your private key because I will be using Counterparty to issue earnings...

OK, Counterparty...

There are two reasons we would want to use Counterparty:

1. Using Counterparty will make payments very easy and far less prone to human errors.

2. Creating a Counterparty asset will make your purchased GH/s tradable on Counterparty's decentralized exchange.

I have created an asset within Counterparty that I have named MINERPAY. There is 1 MINERPAY asset for each GH/s. There are two options available to you,

1. You can open a Counterparty wallet and either:

Update your payment address -OR-

If you have access to the private key of your payment address, you can sweep the MINERPAY assets from your payment address into your Counterparty address.

2. If you do not care about being able to sell or trade your GH/s, do nothing and I'll send your payments as normal. You can always change your mind later.

REMEMBER!! DO NOT REQUEST THAT ANY COUNTERPARTY ASSETS BE SENT TO AN ADDRESS WHO'S PRIVATE KEY YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO!!

YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE KEY OF ANY ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE COUNTERPARTY ASSETS SENT TO OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS THOSE ASSETS!!

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
The Neptune has arrived, unfortunately the controller board has to be RMA'ed, that's going to be another wasted week!

UPDATED

Batch 2
Order #140xx
Date of payment: 2013 December 02 **13**
Method of Payment: Bitpay
Number of machines ordered: 1

Delivered 2014 July 16

Angry *Controller Board RMA'ed* Angry
looking forward to that Tongue
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Even I can't help here.
Our first Neptune has shipped, it is currently waiting for the Clearing Agency to give it a pass. The package should arrive before or by late Wednesday afternoon.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Place Your Vote
Should we convert the second Neptune to a Titan scrypt miner?

Apparently, the performance of the Neptune is unexpectedly disappointing. Looks like KNC has had some issues with their new chip. Although the hash rate at 3.3 TH/s is higher than the Jupiter, the Neptune is under-performing per core compared to the Jupiter, and that is with a FIFTH chip added to the mix...

That comes out at just over 486 MH/s per core, just about two thirds that of Jupiter's 716-781 MH/s per core. I am assuming that they have either a high dead core count or that in their rush to ship the Neptune's that they haven't tweaked the firmware well enough...

KNC states that the will be offering the opportunity to receive their new Titan scrypt miner instead of the second Neptune. So lets vote on whether or not to take the Neptune or the Titan...

All votes count, you must vote or you leave the decision to those who do vote
Just some quick guesswork on the hashing power that the Neptune may provide based on the Jupiter's performance numbers...

1440 cores @ 716 MH/s per core = 1.03104 TH/s per chip * 5 chips (not 4 chips as I previously assumed) = 5.1552 TH/s per Neptune * 2 Nuptune's = 10.3104TH/s  for our GB

1440 cores @ 781 MH/s per core = 1.12464 TH/s per chip * 5 chips = 5.6232 TH/s per Neptune * 2 Neptune's = 11,2464 TH/s for our GB

** Of course, we must realize that the chips may perform better or worse than the Jupiter's chips. They may have added a fifth chip to compensate for lower than expected performance of the Neptune chips -OR- They may have added the fifth chip to make sure their customers make ROI+. We'll have to wait and see...

looking forward to that :O
Just some quick guesswork on the hashing power that the Neptune may provide based on the Jupiter's performance numbers...

1440 cores @ 716 MH/s per core = 1.03104 TH/s per chip * 5 chips (not 4 chips as I previously assumed) = 5.1552 TH/s per Neptune * 2 Nuptune's = 10.3104TH/s  for our GB

1440 cores @ 781 MH/s per core = 1.12464 TH/s per chip * 5 chips = 5.6232 TH/s per Neptune * 2 Neptune's = 11,2464 TH/s for our GB

** Of course, we must realize that the chips may perform better or worse than the Jupiter's chips. They may have added a fifth chip to compensate for lower than expected performance of the Neptune chips -OR- They may have added the fifth chip to make sure their customers make ROI+. We'll have to wait and see...
Pages:
Jump to: