Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company - page 7. (Read 54641 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hmm... I'd stick to pool mining.  More predictable.  I have used Slush for years.

Very excited about the new hardware.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Our new blog!!! solarwindminingco.wordpress.com
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
So excited that everyone has been willing to partner up with us and give SolarWind a chance to succeed.  We can do it without your support, so help up help you! 

Time Frames for the delivery of the first 3 TH unit from KNC will be here Q1-Q2 per KNCMiner.com.  Once delivery dates are finalized and confirmed, we will post them here to let you know.  I'm sure it will be a day or two to set up, but after that we'll be mining good.  I'm not sure how everyone feels, so I'll toss in a poll, but should we try mining our own blocks with 3 TH or pool it up in BTCGuild, Slush, etc? 

Normally, I'm a little reserved with BTCGuild, but they've been very good and their payouts are much higher on average than PPS.  Or we could try to get our own block of 25 coins.  I'll talk to James  Wink

Can't Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
So excited that everyone has been willing to partner up with us and give SolarWind a chance to succeed.  We can do it without your support, so help up help you! 

Time Frames for the delivery of the first 3 TH unit from KNC will be here Q1-Q2 per KNCMiner.com.  Once delivery dates are finalized and confirmed, we will post them here to let you know.  I'm sure it will be a day or two to set up, but after that we'll be mining good.  I'm not sure how everyone feels, so I'll toss in a poll, but should we try mining our own blocks with 3 TH or pool it up in BTCGuild, Slush, etc? 

Normally, I'm a little reserved with BTCGuild, but they've been very good and their payouts are much higher on average than PPS.  Or we could try to get our own block of 25 coins.  I'll talk to James  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 502

The Contest:

Note: I really like the old paper look, for each part of this contest try to capture the look and feel of the examples given, do not make carbon copies, make your work original and use the examples to guide you and be sure to incorporate the Bitcoin logo in your work

Part I - Design a logo based on the following drawing and using the style of the given example

logo example

Part II - Design a certificate based on the following examples and incorporating your version of the logo above

The Prize:

$100 Prize not big enough? OK! It is now $200 in BTC and a contract to design The SolarWind Mining Company's Website Graphics

Please post if you are interested, Thanks!

Good Luck!

James
How much is needed now?
Easy answer, NONE!!   WE GOT IT!!!

Yup, order has been PAID!! Here is the order #K27-BFYW-014072

Thanks everyone!

This was timed perfectly, I am going on vacation for the next 3 days. Now I won't have to check my cell phone every 5 minutes while I'm trying to relax! I will be AWOL for the next three days so I won't be able to respond to any of your questions. Go ahead and PM me or post here if you do have any questions or concerns and I will answer you when I get back on Sun/Mon.

The good news, besides getting the Neptune PAID for, is that I am done with finals and I am taking an 8 month long vacation from college. I am taking this extended vacation so that I can devote more time to The SolarWind Mining Company and to you guys.

Thanks again everyone, good job!

James Tate
President of The SolarWind Mining Company
Just so that all of the current investors are aware, the reserve amount of 10 Full Contracts goes towards your current investments, that's a minimum of 300 GH/s that is designated to you! You might want to buy a few of these contracts to make sure that this miner gets bought ASAP.

Thanks,
James
Batch 2 Neptunes available down to 313 from 1340+!

Down buy another 82 units! We may only have a few hours left!
Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 43 left with 25 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 269 left with 31 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) Reserved for previous investors
Batch 2 Neptunes available down too 873 from 1340+ and RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 62 left with 15 SOLD and 3 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 275 left with 25 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) Reserved for previous investors
what exactly is a round?

It's the same as an HPC, so its just another way of giving the GB a designated item #.

I am now offering Partial Contracts for this miner, they are $4.50 for 1 GH/s and they can be ordered on the New Company Store.

no payment in btc? i have .02 sitting around, and if i could i would reinvest the .13 that is already in the company for a total of .15 for this round (.15 is a bit above 30 ghash, but i would be fine with just 30)

Bitcoin is the only payment method, you need to go all the way through the checkout and the Bitcoin payment method will appear.
what exactly is a round?

It's the same as an HPC, so its just another way of giving the GB a designated item #.

I am now offering Partial Contracts for this miner, they are $4.50 for 1 GH/s and they can be ordered on the New Company Store.

no payment in btc? i have .02 sitting around, and if i could i would reinvest the .13 that is already in the company for a total of .15 for this round (.15 is a bit above 30 ghash, but i would be fine with just 30)
what exactly is a round?

I have purchased a couple of founder shares in SolarWind and received my first returns a while back.  Granted that I have not made back my original capital, having been in discussion with the president, he seems genuine and I support the cause.  I would really like to see this project succeed and purchasing the Terraminers will really give it the best chance.

Come on guys, just buy a single share for 0.5BTC and let's get some Terraminers and see this puppy grow.

Cy

would if i could Sad, i dont even have .5 btc to my name
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have purchased a couple of founder shares in SolarWind and received my first returns a while back.  Granted that I have not made back my original capital, having been in discussion with the president, he seems genuine and I support the cause.  I would really like to see this project succeed and purchasing the Terraminers will really give it the best chance.

Come on guys, just buy a single share for 0.5BTC and let's get some Terraminers and see this puppy grow.

Cy
@xTachibana,

I will adjust the total as needed. Since the price always varies it will be difficult to always be correct. The mining hardware will be ordered as soon as sufficient funds are deposited based on the exchange rate that Cointerra uses.
Huh
Accounting in USD? Then if I am not wrong, if they did not invest and just keep the BTC, the ROI is 500% now.
You clearly don't pay attention, I explicitly stated that I was making payouts in BTC, that doesn't change, 1 BTC in = 2 BTC out, PERIOD! It is ONLY the accounting that will be done in USD. Additionally, if I buy hardware it will be based on BTC's value to the dollar at the moment I purchase the hardware, not on the POTENTIAL value of BTC in the future, that can't be avoided. The income from the hardware in BTC is set once it is purchased and it doesn't make any difference if you do the accounting in USD, BTC or by counting with beans. And furthermore, NO one knows what the value of BTC will be tomorrow, next week, 2 months from now, not even an hour from now. Hindsight is always 20/20, but your statement implies that foresight should be just as reliable, which it isn't.

Another point of correction, and perhaps this is my facult for not being clear enough, the figures I used (e.i. $380/1 BTC) was for the purpose of illustration on performance. The revenue generated after 65 days will be STEADY@ $100 dollars a day, I don't know of any BTC mining investments that don't DECLINE over time so I made the right choice.

I could go on, but I think I have addressed this issue well enough. Thanks

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
 Huh
Accounting in USD? Then if I am not wrong, if they did not invest and just keep the BTC, the ROI is 500% now.
Pages:
Jump to: