Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company - page 9. (Read 54641 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
That's a fancy way of saying "disorganized" and "unprepared" Tongue though I'm the same way Cheesy
I much prefer free spirited operations anyway, which is what drew me in to SolarWinds to begin with Smiley

I saw that your based in Kansas, which is awesome! Where is your office located? I may stop by to see how things are progressing and talk bitcoin. I'll be travelling through Kansas City, Topeka, and Wichita on business all through this month.
Disorganized? That depends on what you consider to be organization, I prefer to think of it as being highly adaptable while keeping the goal in mind. Imagine a football player believing that he is going to run straight to the end zone and score without having to adjust his path for obstacles or for any kind interference. Now that wouldn't work very well would it, he would have to adapt to ever changing conditions all the while striving towards his singular goal.

Unprepared? I may not have specific actions planned for certain unknowns, but because I am adaptable I am always prepared to deal with what ever comes. I just don't do things the traditional way. If I tried to do things the traditional way, I would never get anything done, EVER. I suffer from what is called 'paralysis of analysis.' If I focus to highly on any one subject, I end up lost in a sea of too many unknown factors and I cannot make a decision on what actions to take. So for me, it is best not to plan to heavily. I know what I need to accomplish and everything I do is to that end.

As for a personal meetings I will have to know more about who I am meeting with, otherwise I am not opposed to a meeting with anyone. Send me a PM with your bio and I will see what I can workout with you. The office is not really in use atm, so I am operating out of my home. As for now, so everyone knows who I am, my real name is James Tate and I live in Wichita, KS.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Ah.. Alas... the dreaded "business plan" question. I have to confess that I am not the best at the traditional methods of organization or concisely writing things down in an organized manner, I think this is mainly due to my personality type (I am an INTP1 from The Myers Briggs Catalog of Personality Types.)

That's a fancy way of saying "disorganized" and "unprepared" Tongue though I'm the same way Cheesy
I much prefer free spirited operations anyway, which is what drew me in to SolarWinds to begin with Smiley

I saw that your based in Kansas, which is awesome! Where is your office located? I may stop by to see how things are progressing and talk bitcoin. I'll be travelling through Kansas City, Topeka, and Wichita on business all through this month.

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello!

This seems interesting. Is there a business plan available that I can read? I haven't been able to get much detail off your website or this thread  Undecided

Ah.. Alas... the dreaded "business plan" question. I have to confess that I am not the best at the traditional methods of organization or concisely writing things down in an organized manner, I think this is mainly due to my personality type (I am an INTP1 from The Myers Briggs Catalog of Personality Types.) I have a professional writer working on the document but they are held up by my busy schedule. Most of what will be in the business plan can be found on The SolarWind Mining Company Forum but I am slowly but surely working to improve access to investor information.

1More information about The Myers Briggs Catalog of Personality Types:
To understand yourself better visit myersbriggs.org

To understand the INTP better visit these links:

INTP - The Engineer
Common INTP problems
INTP - the architect
The INTP Experience

id fall into the ISFP category :B
Hello!

This seems interesting. Is there a business plan available that I can read? I haven't been able to get much detail off your website or this thread  Undecided

Ah.. Alas... the dreaded "business plan" question. I have to confess that I am not the best at the traditional methods of organization or concisely writing things down in an organized manner, I think this is mainly due to my personality type (I am an INTP1 from The Myers Briggs Catalog of Personality Types.) I have a professional writer working on the document but they are held up by my busy schedule. Most of what will be in the business plan can be found on The SolarWind Mining Company Forum but I am slowly but surely working to improve access to investor information.

1More information about The Myers Briggs Catalog of Personality Types:
To understand yourself better visit myersbriggs.org

To understand the INTP better visit these links:

INTP - The Engineer
Common INTP problems
INTP - the architect
The INTP Experience
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello!

With the price of Bitcoin being at an all-time high of over $350 Grin I think it is a good time to make our move on hardware purchases. To encourage investment, I am offering Founders Contract status to every BTC investment made today no matter the amount! I will also give a 15% deposit credit for all investments and 20% of all hashing power will be dedicated to pure outlays (each investor will get an even amount of 20% of generated bitcoin based on their total BTC investment.)

To summaries: Every investor will receive a 15% credit in their account and Every investor will get a portion of 25% of the companies profits. I need to raise 250 BTC for an early Dec. Terraminer preorder for 10 TH/s + 19 BTC for the current Jupiter KnCMiner HPC.

This offer is only good at the ~ $300 BTC exchange rate, if the price falls to far I will have to adjust the totals.

Send your investment to the following address: 1M3r6h9rURQdvfoX9i37mNgjw4BNpYmbqP

Then send me an email at [email protected], include the transaction ID and your BTC address in the email. Don't worry about what kind of options you want for your share position, I will honor any request you wish at anytime you decide, this way we can take advantage of the current price of BTC and not waste time on other things that can easily be worked out.

Time is of the essence, this kind of opportunity may not come around again for months...  SO LETS USE IT TO OUR ADVANTAGE NOW!!!

I have added an easy payment and signup form to the company forum. Click Here!

Ok, so I had a few hardware issues. I now have the hash rate at ~43 GH/s which is 20 GH/s less than it was. I am attempting to regain the previous hash rate. I will keep you informed of the status when there are notable changes.

Thanks!
I have added a 'Earnings Live View' table to The SolarWind Mining Company Forum allowing everyone to see the earnings performance of the companies mining operation.

Enjoy!
The company hash rate is now at 59 GH/s.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
The company hash rate is now 57 GH/s.
@Korbman and Atruk,

I have had pneumonia over the past several days so trying to keep up with everything has been difficult.

@rigel,

I can handle any type of exchange or I can do a buyback (that offer is limited to special circumstances only.)
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Any way to trade/donate/exchange shares between shareholders?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
@Korbman: Fair questions, I will work on an answer for you. I will take my time so that can I make sure it is correct.

I'll be honest here - the inability to answer straightforward "who are you" type questions, especially over the course of 5 business days and a weekend, is typically an early death knell for aspiring entrepreneurs.  Undecided

Pretty much this. Especially when operating pseudonymously and without established reputation.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
@Korbman: Fair questions, I will work on an answer for you. I will take my time so that can I make sure it is correct.

I'll be honest here - the inability to answer straightforward "who are you" type questions, especially over the course of 5 business days and a weekend, is typically an early death knell for aspiring entrepreneurs.  Undecided
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Just a few stats I thought I would share:

Total GH/S             Total Deposit          Cost Per GH/s         Total BTC Mined      Percentage return    Current Exchange Rate BTC      
12.15816532            1.88860655 BTC0.155336476 BTC0.20958648 BTC11.10%$188.41
$355.82$17.33$39.49

i do like it Smiley although it might take a bit longer, could you use this from now on :O? (every time you get more hardware that is)
Just a few stats I thought I would share:

Total GH/S             Total Deposit          Cost Per GH/s         Total BTC Mined      Percentage return    Current Exchange Rate BTC      
12.15816532            1.88860655 BTC0.155336476 BTC0.20958648 BTC11.10%$188.41
$355.82$17.33$39.49
The companies hash rate has risen to 12 GH/s.
The companies hash rate has risen to 11 GH/s.
Pages:
Jump to: