Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 13. (Read 16945 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Several months after launched, Deviant coin has stayed at high price, which is above $2.
It's not strange in the hot wave of masternode coins recent months, which witnessed lots of those coins almosts die several weeks or months after launching by scamming team.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/DEV/
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am really interested in the development of this project. A great idea and I believe it will be used extensively in real life. With great joy I will take this opportunity and I will inform all my friends about it
Activity: 35
Can someone answer the following questions, the website lacks info which is present on most other crypto sites.

- Who controls the premined coins and how much is left?
- It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?
- Was there an ICO or did 'you' who ever 'you' are, sell masternodes?
- How big is the community?
- Any plans to be listed on other exchanges in the upcoming months?
- Why should people use this coin, what's it's purpose?
- Who decides what the pre-mined coins should be used for?
- What keeps the big holders from selling everything?

Cool

Hey there! Would have appreciated if you could have visited our community by the discord channel for more clarity. But, I will try to answer the queries here itself.

The premine is 4.7 % of 88 million.The coins are well intact as it is yet to be used for DEX/ hardware wallet R&D and development activities along with Marketing/Promotional activities. The premine is controlled by the team. Meet the team by the Discord channel for more Information.

-  It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?

Exclusion of the team was intentional as we did not believe that we needed to expose ourself without a working prototype in the starting phases of the coin. But as we expanded and fufilled our roadmap (Phase 1) , the whitepaper is being released by the next month. So, the team reveal will happen along the lane.

There was no ICO's. Initially for exchange listings, we did an Auction by the discord channel in front of the community and established funds to be able to get into exchanges like Cryptopia/Coinexchange and others.

We are evergrowing:) Currently we have around 10K members by Discord, 3 K by telegram, and 7500 followers at twitter. As our horizon expands, so does the community Smiley

We have always met our targets by the Roadmap listed. there are exchanges which we have covered and upcoming ones will also be met down the lane Wink

Ours is a privacy coin. We believe that every user has to have a wholesome and fruitful Crypto experience while also catering to his need. So, we intend to launch our own DEX and a Hardware wallet which will bring a purpose with the coin as a trade pair. To be released soon Wink

Actually, that belongs to the DEVS. Running  DEX and R&D for Hardware wallet while also paying for promotional/Marketing is no easy feat. So, that covers every expense towards further developments.

Two words, Utility coin (trade pair in DEX).

I think, I have answered your questions. Incase of any doubts, please feel free to visit us anytime by the Discord channel.

Thanks!

This indeed answers many question I and other investors would have. Those are some impressive community stats you could proudly show it on your website. Looking forward to the development of devcoin, it has top 100 coin written all over it   Smiley

copper member
For those who have hassles opting for a Masternode service, look no further..

We have implemented Single click Masternode services with GIN platform & MNitra. Below are the links for the same and a small tutorial video for MNitra to help you out.

To get started with Mnitra service, follow the link and the youtube video guide posted below.

https://hub.docker.com/r/mnitra/deviantcoin/
https://youtu.be/mrlE2XzGVxc

To get started with GIN platform, head over to

https://p.gincoin.io/#!/dashboard?l=deviant

Go DEV!!
copper member
Can someone answer the following questions, the website lacks info which is present on most other crypto sites.

- It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?

Cool

Hey there! Would have appreciated if you could have visited our community by the discord channel for more clarity. But, I will try to answer the queries here itself.

The premine is 4.7 % of 88 million.The coins are well intact as it is yet to be used for DEX/ hardware wallet R&D and development activities along with Marketing/Promotional activities. The premine is controlled by the team. Meet the team by the Discord channel for more Information.

-  It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?

Exclusion of the team was intentional as we did not believe that we needed to expose ourself without a working prototype in the starting phases of the coin. But as we expanded and fufilled our roadmap (Phase 1) , the whitepaper is being released by the next month. So, the team reveal will happen along the lane.

There was no ICO's. Initially for exchange listings, we did an Auction by the discord channel in front of the community and established funds to be able to get into exchanges like Cryptopia/Coinexchange and others.

We are evergrowing:) Currently we have around 10K members by Discord, 3 K by telegram, and 7500 followers at twitter. As our horizon expands, so does the community Smiley

We have always met our targets by the Roadmap listed. there are exchanges which we have covered and upcoming ones will also be met down the lane Wink

Ours is a privacy coin. We believe that every user has to have a wholesome and fruitful Crypto experience while also catering to his need. So, we intend to launch our own DEX and a Hardware wallet which will bring a purpose with the coin as a trade pair. To be released soon Wink

Actually, that belongs to the DEVS. Running  DEX and R&D for Hardware wallet while also paying for promotional/Marketing is no easy feat. So, that covers every expense towards further developments.

Two words, Utility coin (trade pair in DEX).

I think, I have answered your questions. Incase of any doubts, please feel free to visit us anytime by the Discord channel.
If someone from the Deviant coin team can share the answers here, other will also benefit from it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Cool

That's a lot of questions bro, better check out their discord channel and PM the admins there. They are really active and will get back ya ASAP Smiley

Cool
Activity: 210
if I make 1 Masternode with the coins will my coins invested in something or just saved on the wallet I can get it back any time when I want?
copper member
Our coin is being projected as one of the best Masternode coins out in the Crypto community at https://l2rx.com.
Only short time till the world know;)

Also, we are regularly hitting up 100-150k$ volume daily Smiley

Soon more to follow!!
Let's prepare for liftoff!

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 28
DeviantCoin(DEV) is an innovative cryptocurrency.
The DeviantCoin is a PoS/Masternode cryptocurrency developed with POS proof of stake. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.
Activity: 8
Activity: 13
Activity: 45
Best work and new coin this year Kiss

Yep, this seems like one of my best investments. I hope I will be able to do own MN, because the profit from them will be epic!
Activity: 33
Best work and new coin this year Kiss
Activity: 77
Should my wallet be encrypted?
Does it need to be unlocked?
If I restart my computer do I have to wait 24 hours each time until staking starts?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Plz.. Help me i can't withdraw

If it's urgent, try to contact developers on the discord. You can find their discord link on announcement page.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Can i stake my coin using a mobile wallet app?
No, you can't stake on android wallet. If you don't have 7x24 running computer, you can get a cheap vps on vultr or digitalocean
Pages:
Jump to: