Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 2. (Read 16942 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1
debug The file data is abnormal. There are 11 G data in 10 hours.
Akerboya - Last Thursday at 9:34 AM
Deviants! If you have issues with debug log getting too big and freezing up the whole wallet, use shrinkdebuglog=1 in Deviant.conf. This issue will be fixed in the next release.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
If you dont have enough coins or skills to run you own MN, use MY service

Join the shared masternode service NAB_PROJECT_SHARED_MN

- service commission is only 2% of the income
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- Collateral lock time 7 days
- easy to get in, easy to get out
- fully transparent work
- Weekly payout(Saturday) or reinvest available

Join our discord channel
https://discord.gg/cmBseGk
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

it will be fixed in next release

meanwhile close the wallet
add this in deviant.conf
shrinkdebuglog=1
printtodebuglog=0

and also disable write permission for this file

remove debug.log
and open again the wallet
Activity: 2
Activity: 288
Hi friends!

DeviantCoin is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/DEV! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about DeviantCoin. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/DEV/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Is the new wallet fixed and working 100% -- I've been having a lot of problems...

Yes, wallet 2.10 is working fine for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Is the new wallet fixed and working 100% -- I've been having a lot of problems...
Activity: 1
How can I send the deviant that I have in my android wallet to another wallet if android is not updated?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Deviant wallet is the only wallet on my Windows Server which constantly uses one core @ 100 Percent. Can this please be corrected? There is some bug in the code I guess because I run 10 Wallets for staking and they all use just 1 Percent of one core. And those are the same copy&paste wallets as this one.
Please fix this. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
5 blocs/mn is still better than previous 10-12 but the hard fork on bloc 275K will come in around 14h
i hope you are very prepared this time because another fail could be fatal when exchange will open again
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
After hard syncing night looks like ver. 2.1.0 works good, i have done a test transactions without troubles.
Block time issue solved. Reward normalised. Awaiting breaking of 100k
only up from here!
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
After hard syncing night looks like ver. 2.1.0 works good, i have done a test transactions without troubles.
Block time issue solved. Reward normalised. Awaiting breaking of 100k
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
we should dump this coin and stop investing here because i dont think these devs know what they are doing
How many coins do you have to dump? Devs are working on the project and I'm sure lots of people will be happy to catch some deviant coins for cheap Wink
Activity: 173
I really can't understand why the price keeps going up while the blockchain is totally fucked up at this moment ..??
Everybody in discord is complaining. Admin is doing nothing. Meanwhile there are like 1000 new splitted chains. Damn whats wrong here? Seems like this coin is just subject of speculation on cryptopia and none of those traders cares about this project at all. Not a really good point to start from .. This project will collapse sooner or later (my guess). That's why I'm out here for now. :/

Please do substantiate your claim. We have ,over the span of two days released three updates. Does that mean that we are releasing or pulling new wallet versions out of thin Air? And your whining of having 1000 new split chains is also false. Please head to the original explorer right now to see for yourself. It is sad to see people like yourself pulling out due to fear under doubt.

Should better be one update to fix it all. Feels a bit sloppy to publish buggy code!
and again the price still stays and goes up xD
I really can't understand why the price keeps going up while the blockchain is totally fucked up at this moment ..??
Everybody in discord is complaining. Admin is doing nothing. Meanwhile there are like 1000 new splitted chains. Damn whats wrong here? Seems like this coin is just subject of speculation on cryptopia and none of those traders cares about this project at all. Not a really good point to start from .. This project will collapse sooner or later (my guess). That's why I'm out here for now. :/

Please do substantiate your claim. We have ,over the span of two days released three updates. Does that mean that we are releasing or pulling new wallet versions out of thin Air? And your whining of having 1000 new split chains is also false. Please head to the original explorer right now to see for yourself. It is sad to see people like yourself pulling out due to fear under doubt.

Should better be one update to fix it all. Feels a bit sloppy to publish buggy code!
Why 25 three nodes to the C net's currency has been less than zhang, version upgrade yesterday to the node has not normal today, today to upgrade to version 2.0, the node has been updated to 9 hours ago stop, please.
we should dump this coin and stop investing here because i dont think these devs know what they are doing
Activity: 340
Merit: 164

The first two updates resulted in dozens of new chains. The 3rd update reverted everybody to the original chain.
copper member
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: