Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 13. (Read 35141 times)

copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2

i did some transactions to send coins to cryptobridge and almsot half of them lost

is this OK for this coin? anyone else lose coins?

Did you receive them eventually? CB can be a little slow with deposits/withdrawals

What exactly does a freelancer need a currency for?

Well essentially our goal is to put into place a decentralized version of the current platforms out there, while improving on them and decreasing their exorbitant fees as necessary. Using SPD and other cryptocurrencies as a payment medium allows us to use the blockchain to ensure transparency of payments between freelancers and clients and also implement a dividend system with Stipend's masternodes to reward high-performing freelancers throughout.

I am waiting Bounty

Contact Neal in the Discord, you may have been overlooked for one reason or another (low effort post, duplicate, our mistake, etc).
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 269
What exactly does a freelancer need a currency for?
Activity: 104

i did some transactions to send coins to cryptobridge and almsot half of them lost

is this OK for this coin? anyone else lose coins?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
What miner to use for mining with amd cards? And any mining configuration?  Thanks!
Activity: 70
I want to congratulate you with CMC and wish you the best!
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
copper member
So I am not able to open my wallet after turning on proxy or whatever and this is the thing it is telling me Error:Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported. The reason I turned on proxy was my peer list was stuck on only 1 so I was troubleshooting cause I'm not to familiar with wallets but I have tried deleting all the files in appdata for stipend and restarting so Idk what is going on and also I have 4 spd in my wallet but it wont let me send it cause it says that it was conflicted? thanks!

Yeah, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next wallet update, but to fix the problem with your SPD being conflicted, simply go to Help/Debug Window in your wallet and type "repairwallet"
Hi yes so I can't actually get into the wallet like its a error that pops up on loading the wallet i can never actually get into it.

Come into the Discord and DM us there, much easier to troubleshoot.
Activity: 2
So I am not able to open my wallet after turning on proxy or whatever and this is the thing it is telling me Error:Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported. The reason I turned on proxy was my peer list was stuck on only 1 so I was troubleshooting cause I'm not to familiar with wallets but I have tried deleting all the files in appdata for stipend and restarting so Idk what is going on and also I have 4 spd in my wallet but it wont let me send it cause it says that it was conflicted? thanks!

Yeah, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next wallet update, but to fix the problem with your SPD being conflicted, simply go to Help/Debug Window in your wallet and type "repairwallet"
Hi yes so I can't actually get into the wallet like its a error that pops up on loading the wallet i can never actually get into it.
copper member

Activity: 2
copper member
probably the devs are the one creating the pump and dump to get volume up sherlock.

Neal. - Today at 7:21 AM
Api bot on exchange to just buy and sell and use exploits in python takes... 3 mins to set up max

Seems like a very detailed answer extremely fast on how to create the bot don't you think.... use your noodle.

they will possibly use this as their exit strategy and sell coins while everyone else isn't paying them any attention.

These guys are SERIAL Coin scammers I've followed them for a while.

Dude, you are really toxic for this world.

If by world you mean this scam coin project

Yeah, obviously we're serial coin scammers who just somehow are stupid enough to reveal our identities, ensuring that when we exit scam that we can easily be tracked down. Definitely. It's not like we actually believe in this coin and are doing our best to build it up, in spite of the problems you're trying to pretend are there..
Activity: 14
probably the devs are the one creating the pump and dump to get volume up sherlock.

Api bot on exchange to just buy and sell and use exploits in python takes... 3 mins to set up max

Seems like a very detailed answer extremely fast on how to create the bot don't you think.... use your noodle.

they will possibly use this as their exit strategy and sell coins while everyone else isn't paying them any attention.

If by world you mean this scam coin project
Activity: 27

The community is giving you credit by responding you are hopeless for sure !
copper member

Activity: 27
Not sure on the future of this project, but startups with very short PoW phase and a pre-mine are notoriously scams.
Masternodes on a short PoW are to keep people holding/buying to get MNs up, then dev coins get dumped shortly after PoS comes online and nobody hears from them again.

PoS comes online ? have you even followed the project ? PoS is online since day one ! Start reading before talking.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Devs are now trying to pump their own coin because everyone is dumping  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you know we can see who's buying it right? More smoke and mirrors from this scam coin

How much someone pay for your FUD? Are you think your scrypt can kill stipend? If yes then you is absolutely crazy man. Go to cry to your mam then lost all btc for commision. Sold 0.0000 spd and paying 60sat for each deal is the best strategy)))
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Join Cashbery Coin!
Not sure on the future of this project, but startups with very short PoW phase and a pre-mine are notoriously scams.
Masternodes on a short PoW are to keep people holding/buying to get MNs up, then dev coins get dumped shortly after PoS comes online and nobody hears from them again.
Activity: 66
Stipend best coin!

The price is tanking and they haven't even considered telling the exchange to suspend trading to protect the community. You think these scammers really care about anything other than the price of the coin and eventually dumping to get as much money as possible.

How to suspend trading on a DEX?? lol

Pages:
Jump to: