Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 15. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
This is a great idea. I hope your team will make this idea a great success. How does POW and POS workout together?

Waht do you mean by how ? The rewards splitting or the tech ?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This is a great idea. I hope your team will make this idea a great success. How does POW and POS workout together?
As I said, we got your point, I even gave you exemples on Discord, now move on. We're all adult.
Activity: 14
For god sake, get a life .. you're a cancer.

Yes, I am proud to be cancer to scam projects.

Okay we got your point and we're all adults here. I don't think this project is a scam and I think they'll deliver since they already did. I saw many scammy ones and you can make a tremendous amount of BTC without working as they do. So what will be next, ALQO is a scam too ? Wait and see, and stop acting like a sweating ass.

I don't care what you think. If you don't want to believe me then just hold your coins and wait until they realize there is no work around for the obvious operational impasses. At that point they will dump all their coins and move onto the next project just as they did with their last project, Sigil.

I am waiting for the answers to your questions also. Crypto community is getting packed with a bunch of emotional people. When people come and ask legitimate questions, the coin-cult-members start hurling insults.
We will see if they are answered in the weekly update tomorrow.

Come on Discord, the questions have been answered (you can scroll up, the detailed answer is there) and they'll be adressed on the dev weekly update anyway.

There are no detailed answers, they are vague attempts at best. The most crucial question he answered with "it's a nothing cost" when in actuality it will be the most substantial expense the project will have to maintain which is overhead. How will they maintain overhead and operational cost with 3% fee's. It's impossible, how will they make money? Or is this a charity project and they are not planning to ever become profitable?

It's amazing that people are investing in a company without asking and getting a clearly detailed explanation of how a company they are investing in intends to become profitable. I could say today I am starting an airline and we will collect only 3% of what other airlines charge for tickets. And while that idea may sound great initially, in practice it is impossible because the operational cost are too high, it's the exact same with this project. It sounds great but in reality it can't function with it's current promises

Okay we got your point and we're all adults here. I don't think this project is a scam and I think they'll deliver since they already did. I saw many scammy ones and you can make a tremendous amount of BTC without working as they do. So what will be next, ALQO is a scam too ? Wait and see, and stop acting like a sweating ass.

I don't care what you think. If you don't want to believe me then just hold your coins and wait until they realize there is no work around for the obvious operational impasses. At that point they will dump all their coins and move onto the next project just as they did with their last project, Sigil.

I am waiting for the answers to your questions also. Crypto community is getting packed with a bunch of emotional people. When people come and ask legitimate questions, the coin-cult-members start hurling insults.

Come on Discord, the questions have been answered (you can scroll up, the detailed answer is there) and they'll be adressed on the dev weekly update anyway.
Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.
Activity: 103
Merit: 6

Activity: 27

You are trying to make this project a scam, let the team work on what's real and skip the childish play, tomorrow is a big Weekly Update!
You're still frustrated ? Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.

Go back to your daily life, which might be sad and lonely. Hell man, it feels like you're just dead inside and so full of hate that I almost want to hug you tight and give you a pizza slice before talling you "no worry, it'll be okay, I get it, you're just a shithead but we love you all the same". .. Almost.

I'm giving people a warning and a chance to run from this coin before I sink the final nail in it's coffin with photo proof as to how it's a scam and what devs intentions really are.

We are waiting ! And asking for your photo proof ! Show us !

Be careful what you wish for it's coming. Just waiting on Jr member status so I can post photos directly.

Send me a link on discord i will upload it myself, you really don't understand that we are serious. Let us get the Weekly update ready now and go play with another project !

you'll see it soon enough.
The project is young but the community already strong enough to handle your fud kid. Go play somewhere else  Grin
You're still frustrated ? Your questions have been answered on Discord and again : you got banned from Discord because you came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told you to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. You kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick your ass out and clear our space. You're a little harmless fudder trying to get people's attention, trying to heal your little fragile ego or trying to get in for cheap, and this is getting pathetic and ridiculous. Go get a life, work, make love, be happy but stop waisting people's time. This place is made for sharing facts, we're all getting tired of your useless wall of text full of egotrip and false informations.

Go back to your daily life, which might be sad and lonely. Hell man, it feels like you're just dead inside and so full of hate that I almost want to hug you tight and give you a pizza slice before talling you "no worry, it'll be okay, I get it, you're just a shithead but we love you all the same". .. Almost.

I'm giving people a warning and a chance to run from this coin before I sink the final nail in it's coffin with photo proof as to how it's a scam and what devs intentions really are.

Be careful what you wish for it's coming. Just waiting on Jr member status so I can post photos directly.

Send me a link on discord i will upload it myself, you really don't understand that we are serious. Let us get the Weekly update ready now and go play with another project !

You don't put any facts. Just emotions and I tend to believe you're a really little and sad person. That being said "crayzy" ..

Activity: 85
Yea i'm thinking this coin is a scam.

Thanks for your quality input. Grin

Why don't you given the devs inability to answer the questions non-ambiguously. They dodge the question. "Nothing cost" isn't an answer when there are clearly some monumental operational cost that have been overlooked here. How can the devs maintain the operational cost with such a low fee, and such a small premine? Will they be dumping coins? Will they raise fee's? How will they manage to stay afloat?

Your questions, all of these, have been answered on Discord and will be answered again during the weekly update. Don't lose your time anymore, you're only hurting yourself.

None of these questions have been answered with real answers. And they won't be, because they cant be. Because the true answer would be "We will have to raise fee's to 20%+ to maintain the network" And that would make the project pointless for users to migrate from trusted and secure platforms. Saying "I already answered" isn't an answer. He didn't answer. He'll answer the easy questions which is why I put them in the original 5 to prove he can't answer the tough questions and will dodge them every time.
You're like an old gramophone, you twist the same record. Either stop or change the record!  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: