Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 17. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The weekly update will happen tomorrow. You're the cheapest fudder I've ever see in my entire life. For those who're curious about the project, just ask the devteam on Discord, they're always here and friendly.

Yea until they ban you apparently. The devs response to being part of Sigil

First they completely denied, then they say only nick. Now he admits that he created the site for them. They are all scammers.

Everything is in the Announcement, you are probably paid for this if you have a question ask it if not we are working here !

Watching the discord right now and you guys seem to be doing a lot of back peddling. First, no one was involved, then only nick, now also gravez and Felix. You guys seem to be willing to lie at any given chance.

Again, when you are done wasting time with none sense i am here for any serious question !

So these scamming devs banned me from their discord for asking legitimate questions about their business model, and it's flaws. They have no intention of ever making a working product. Their "Demo" is just a squarespace template. They have no answers, no idea rather, as to how they will manage to maintain and pay for the bandwith that would be required to operate such high traffic with a 2-3% fee. They consistently compare themselves to Upwork, yet the dev admittedly was unfamiliar with fiverr, and can't explain why anyone would switch when, the cost of turning Stipend into Fiat is much more expensive, and time consuming than just paying fee's on fiverr.

This project is a complete scam, and never was originally intended to go beyond the MN auction. The devs "Grave" threatened to hire a hitman on someone for asking them a question about all their "updates" just being photshop mockups and no actual development. You guys have to be kidding with this useless shit coin.

Questions they can't answer.

1) How will Stipend afford the bandwith with only 2-3% fee's

2) How will Stipend afford to hire the amount of people it would take to maintain the network, customer support, fraud protection, interpreters for international markets, someone to rewrite all of their websites in foreign langauges, etc And then customer support in each of those languages.

3) Why are using a squarespace template as your "demo" and claiming it to be backed on Node.JS and AWS.

4) How can you ensure security of a built in hot wallet, when your income is only 2-3%. The bandwith alone will leave you cash negative in a few weeks.

5) Why are your devs threating people, and why couldn't out of 3 active devs none of you answer these questions or any other.

Why is there no mention of any of these points in your whitepaper, reason, you never thought of them. Because you never expected to proceed with the coin.

answer those
Activity: 27
The weekly update will happen tomorrow. You're the cheapest fudder I've ever see in my entire life. For those who're curious about the project, just ask the devteam on Discord, they're always here and friendly.

First they completely denied, then they say only nick. Now he admits that he created the site for them. They are all scammers.

Everything is in the Announcement, you are probably paid for this if you have a question ask it if not we are working here !

Watching the discord right now and you guys seem to be doing a lot of back peddling. First, no one was involved, then only nick, now also gravez and Felix. You guys seem to be willing to lie at any given chance.

Again, when you are done wasting time with none sense i am here for any serious question !
Not to mention the dev said he would hire a hitman on a guy who asked about all there updates just being Photoshop BS and no actual updates.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426997231292383242/426997269783511051/IMG_0060.jpg There's the proof.

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
The guy got banned because he came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told him to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. The guy kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick him out and clear our space.

What kind of devs need a week to answer the question. You know what the dev answer to my questions were.

"If you have to ask so many questions why don't you just leave"

Scam project, they couldn't answer because there was no answer. Because the project was meant to be a scam from the beginning.

I don't understand your weird behavior, if it's a scam in your opinion why are you so fixed with spreading false accusation other than a personal agenda ? If you wanna ask questions i am here !
The guy got banned because he came up and asked a question and the community couldn't answer. People told him to just ask in the right channel where all the questions are collected in order to prepare the dev weekly update where the team is (weekly) answering to all the important questions and concerns with details and profesionalism. The guy kept asking the, exact, same, question, for more than one hour, ending by saying since the devs weren't putting things his way, they were idiot and the project were worthless. This was plein and annoying fud, and if I were moderating there I couldn't have awaited one hour to kick him out and clear our space.

What kind of devs need a week to answer the question. You know what the dev answer to my questions were.

"If you have to ask so many questions why don't you just leave"

Scam project, they couldn't answer because there was no answer. Because the project was meant to be a scam from the beginning.
Activity: 13
crayzy88 newbie account created just for this aka SaintElse aka (probably) masterofnone1 the bot currently spamming < 20% market rate bids on crypto bridge in hopes of causing a panic by triggering app price alerts.

https://i.imgur.com/4BnHtAf.png

There's an organized effort going on right now to drive the price of SPD down by causing panic. This is nothing new and part of crypto world.

If you have a question please join the discord and the devs will answer in #questions-for-team.

Or give in to the FUD, your choice.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
So these scamming devs banned me from their discord for asking legitimate questions about their business model, and it's flaws. They have no intention of ever making a working product. Their "Demo" is just a squarespace template. They have no answers, no idea rather, as to how they will manage to maintain and pay for the bandwith that would be required to operate such high traffic with a 2-3% fee. They consistently compare themselves to Upwork, yet the dev admittedly was unfamiliar with fiverr, and can't explain why anyone would switch when, the cost of turning Stipend into Fiat is much more expensive, and time consuming than just paying fee's on fiverr.

This project is a complete scam, and never was originally intended to go beyond the MN auction. The devs "Grave" threatened to hire a hitman on someone for asking them a question about all their "updates" just being photshop mockups and no actual development. You guys have to be kidding with this useless shit coin.

Questions they can't answer.

1) How will Stipend afford the bandwith with only 2-3% fee's

2) How will Stipend afford to hire the amount of people it would take to maintain the network, customer support, fraud protection, interpreters for international markets, someone to rewrite all of their websites in foreign langauges, etc And then customer support in each of those languages.

3) Why are using a squarespace template as your "demo" and claiming it to be backed on Node.JS and AWS.

4) How can you ensure security of a built in hot wallet, when your income is only 2-3%. The bandwith alone will leave you cash negative in a few weeks.

5) Why are your devs threating people, and why couldn't out of 3 active devs none of you answer these questions or any other.

Why is there no mention of any of these points in your whitepaper, reason, you never thought of them. Because you never expected to proceed with the coin.

Well, hi i am one of the dev team and in charge of the project dev cycle. can you give me your ID + username to check if what you are saying is true ? I see you are in many ways persistent to start some fud. Respond so we can go further
Activity: 448
Merit: 88
LOL. New accounts trying fud.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
When will the twitter bounty payments?

Do not see the dev saying anything about paying the bounties. Although the bounties program ended on March 18.

reiceved some of the bounty payments yesterday

was it 5 SPD for twitter / each week
and 15 SPD for articles?

thx
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Explorer2 spd.overemo.com update:

Exchanges & fiat features added: https://spd.overemo.com/exchanges
Masternodes ROI in fiat & btc: https://spd.overemo.com/masternodes
Single masternode fiat & btc ROI example: https://spd.overemo.com/address/SX2h6tqCqL9rZQJ5agRmR6559xBbPKrkZm

can someone explain how masternode works.. what can i do with iot or what doe sit do?

Everything is very simple.  Wink
1. You buy that quantity of coins which is necessary for a node.
2. Looking for a manual for installing the node on the VPN server plus a cold wallet (on your PC).
3. After a day you begin to receive dividends from your node on your cold wallet.
4. As soon as the node goes to zero (ie, pays off), you can sell it and forget it as a terrible dream, but you can keep it to the last, but what if the coin still shoots?  Grin
Activity: 158

Single masternode fiat & btc ROI example: https://spd.overemo.com/address/SX2h6tqCqL9rZQJ5agRmR6559xBbPKrkZm

can someone explain how masternode works.. what can i do with iot or what doe sit do?
Activity: 176
Merit: 6

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
When will the twitter bounty payments?

Do not see the dev saying anything about paying the bounties. Although the bounties program ended on March 18.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Hi ! Stipend is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Stipend with c11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3573
  • User     : YOUR_SPD_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SPD

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3573 -u ShpyrNVgzZeYESdgyg6FEjfwStkmWjs9WQ -p c=SPD
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k c11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3573 -u ShpyrNVgzZeYESdgyg6FEjfwStkmWjs9WQ -p c=SPD

Peers list :

• addnode=52.45.189.6:46978
  • addnode=81.25.62.151:46978
  • addnode=52.15.218.190:46978
  • addnode=43.254.133.171:46978
  • addnode=79.137.38.11:46978
  • addnode=82.236.157.74:46978
  • addnode=185.233.105.89:46978
  • addnode=209.250.224.9:46978
  • addnode=85.214.56.229:46978
  • addnode=183.88.216.231:46978
  • addnode=188.77.25.28:46978