Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 30. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Sell it now, or while it didn't dumped like ARGO.

Mining this coin is the waste of electricity.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Reserve Filipino Translation
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
With my 1080ti mined 3 SPD on day
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
for now price is too low
Too low compared with what coin? Have you tried to mine and calculate daily earnings? I know my earnings on ZCL ZEC and so on and this coin is giving me better profit now but i still hold. And i hope this coin will rise steadily compared to pump and then complete dump strategy of others Smiley
Normal coin for me is 0.01 btc after week of mining coin from the start on 1080, for now it's 4 times lower.
You number 0 correctly calculated? Grin
Activity: 45
for now price is too low
Too low compared with what coin? Have you tried to mine and calculate daily earnings? I know my earnings on ZCL ZEC and so on and this coin is giving me better profit now but i still hold. And i hope this coin will rise steadily compared to pump and then complete dump strategy of others Smiley
Normal coin for me is 0.01 btc after week of mining coin from the start on 1080, for now it's 4 times lower.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
for now price is too low

That is the general psychology of those who are holding the SPD
However, I still believe in its future. The present price does not tell the future of it.
Activity: 138
for now price is too low
Activity: 28
Hello, everyone. how many coins gives rig 1070 x 5? or 1070 x 1?
Activity: 16
Price slowly grow at down altcoin market. Community raise up. Hope soon we will see a freelance platform. Good idea Devs. See the bright future of project.

Thanks!
A demo should be following in a few
Activity: 45
for now price is too low
Activity: 142
Price slowly grow at down altcoin market. Community raise up. Hope soon we will see a freelance platform. Good idea Devs. See the bright future of project.
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Activity: 90
Merit: 14
Activity: 10
Hey Stipenders,

First Exchange Listing announced, trading SPD should be online on Wednesday evening unless something unexpected happens.  

http://stipend.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blog3.jpg

Best Regards
Stipend's team

Blog Post : http://stipend.me/first-exchange-next-coming-2-days/

More Instant Updates in Our Discord Community : https://discord.gg/MAnas5

Good Job!

We're working hard on the demo of the platform and expect to have screenshots to show over the next few days! Beyond that we'll work on getting on more exchanges and doing all we can to raise awareness.
Great! Thanks.
To everyone who doesn't know what all these about, I'll propose to download their WhitePaper to learn about this platform http://stipend.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Stipend-Light%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf
Find this header The Stipend Platform
I think this distinguishes from myriads of new coins Smiley
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Devs, what about further advance of the coin to keep  the price going up cause your project seem to me very promising compared with others MN newly created coins? The price does worth to be higher than now.
Don't let it goes down more. It should be about 0.0003 ~4 sat to attract more investors by my opinion. And more movement in exchange. It seems lots of people are waiting something more to invest their money in this coin.

We're working hard on the demo of the platform and expect to have screenshots to show over the next few days! Beyond that we'll work on getting on more exchanges and doing all we can to raise awareness.
Devs, what about further advance of the coin to keep  the price going up cause your project seem to me very promising compared with others MN newly created coins? The price does worth to be higher than now.
Don't let it goes down more. It should be about 0.0003 ~4 sat to attract more investors by my opinion. And more movement in exchange. It seems lots of people are waiting something more to invest their money in this coin.
Activity: 154
Something is wrong with hashfaster ? The website is still available.

Currently we are mining on protopool.net
I evaluated the quality of the hashfastter very poorly
It's been "wrong" for several days already with this pool. I migrated to another  one
Activity: 127
Pages:
Jump to: