Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 25. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Payments for the bounty campaign on Twitter will be made at the end of the bounty or every week?
Where can I see the list of participants? Maybe I'm wasting my time in vain

Still under discussion; we may think on a full payment at the end
I will give a link to see the participant for translations; for the other, it's recorded

When will the campaigns end?

It is written in the .pdf
Activity: 48
At the moment we're not quite focused on another exchange just yet. We believe it's worth more to have a working product and demo out before expanding, due to the fact that a second exchange will only spread out the volume. But we're not interested in moving sideways, and as a result, we're not applying to exchanges such as Stocks.Exchange, Tradesatoshi, etc. Crypto-Bridge has been more than helpful in regards to this early stage of trading, and we hope we can legitimize the project further by getting on higher-tier exchanges once the coin has matured enough.
Yeah. Real high-performanced products seems to be good choice at the moment for the project in general. Let's go devs.

I also just started Tweeting.
Are you going to have a spreadsheet ?
And do we have to fill the forum every week ?
And what day of the week should I do the forum ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Payments for the bounty campaign on Twitter will be made at the end of the bounty or every week?

I will give a link to see the participant for translations; for the other, it's recorded

When will the campaigns end?
Activity: 16

Activity: 97
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
this could be interesting.
will keep an eye on that and joining twitter bounty campaign.

telegram and more as well

do you plan to organize airdrops in the future as well?
do you have an estimated date for app release and mobile wallet?

just for my organization before reporting it on official form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3bFHD63r-CFEerWcnHPAVUesOZbz_tMpu6LlOKWUPK2V92A/viewform
I'll leave my tweets and RTs here, is it ok?
do you have a sheet to keep up with contributions?

twitter: @lucasgabd
Week1(25/02 - 03/03)
Tweet:
RT:
1. https://twitter.com/StipendOff/status/964688834171670528
2. https://twitter.com/StipendOff/status/964689198753157121

Greetings Lucasgabd, thanks for your interest !

So far 5 Bounty Campaign are planned and this is the first one. We are not looking for airdrops as it tends to get more people solely for the coins.
We are keeping the community update each week via our Weekly Update Format : http://stipend.me/devs-weekly-update-001/ More details on the App Release and The Mobile Wallet During tomorrow's Weekly Update !

We would like you to follow this link to be eligible for the bounty : http://stipend.me/bounty/

Join our Discord so you can be updated about the project !

Awesome. Thanks a lot for the clear and transparent feedback

Already registered on website and joined discord
Keeping an eye on that project

Cheers
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
And what about another exchanges devs? Can you tell us when we can wait for it, and what it will be?

At the moment we're not quite focused on another exchange just yet. We believe it's worth more to have a working product and demo out before expanding, due to the fact that a second exchange will only spread out the volume. But we're not interested in moving sideways, and as a result, we're not applying to exchanges such as Stocks.Exchange, Tradesatoshi, etc. Crypto-Bridge has been more than helpful in regards to this early stage of trading, and we hope we can legitimize the project further by getting on higher-tier exchanges once the coin has matured enough.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
And what about another exchanges devs? Can you tell us when we can wait for it, and what it will be?
copper member
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
copper member
    Hi dev! Today, the volume of trading on Crypto-bridge exceeded 10 BTC, when about a coin will appear on the Coinmarketcap?

Right now we're just waiting, we went and applied a few days ago
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
    Hi dev! Today, the volume of trading on Crypto-bridge exceeded 10 BTC, when about a coin will appear on the Coinmarketcap?
copper member
Please add some technical details

What kind of technical details DCB have you checked the first page of this thread, the website or the Whitepaper ?
DCB
Activity: 14
Please add some technical details
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
New pool 0% feehttp://impulsemine.xyz
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:3573 -u YOU_WALLET -p c=SPD
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
list on another exchange please, can't open cryptobridge exchange. thank you

Why can not you open?
Me and everyone use very normal, and feel it very well.

it can open several hours ago. thanx. Cheesy
You need to synchronize time on your computer.
Activity: 13

Why can not you open?

it can open several hours ago. thanx. Cheesy
Activity: 84

Why can not you open?
Pages:
Jump to: