Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 27. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
3 days no coins POS . On the purse 80 coins, now I extract almost 100 coins - POS - 0

Now the amount of PoS coin is very many, difficulty increasing.
I think you need more, 80 coins is too little

I've staked again today, only had 30-32 coins at the time but then my wallets open and unlocked 24/7
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
3 days no coins POS . On the purse 80 coins, now I extract almost 100 coins - POS - 0

Now the amount of PoS coin is very many, difficulty increasing.
I think you need more, 80 coins is too little
I have got problem with withdraw from my desktop wallet. Stipend - Error. Insufficient Funds. Stipend-Qt )OSS GUi client for Stipend
I have got more then 20 coin in wallet I try to send for example 5, 0, 15 etc.

somebody have got idea why ? DEV could you help ?

are these coins you mined directly to your wallet or were they transferred there?
if you solo mined them i guess you could be on a fork but i'd expect that to just be rejected by the network rather than by your client. try using coincontrol select a few inputs and try to send less coins than the total inputs you've selected. My first thought was transaction fees but if you've tried sending 5 and got 20 it cant be that
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 127
I have got problem with withdraw from my desktop wallet. Stipend - Error. Insufficient Funds. Stipend-Qt )OSS GUi client for Stipend
I have got more then 20 coin in wallet I try to send for example 5, 0, 15 etc.

somebody have got idea why ? DEV could you help ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
looking at this project and being excited... though I wont invest too much right now
What is better at the moment: POS or participation by the same number of coins in shared masternode? And then there are rumors that the POS is more profitable than the masternode. How so? Is this even possible?

masternode gets 25 of the 35 coins from staking by the looks of it, if its a shared masternode imo pos would be better others would likely disagree but your masternode isn't getting a reward every block (I know pos wont either) and when you get that reward its shared out. if you dont control the private keys you could lose coins. if you can run your own masternode that would be the way to go
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
What is better at the moment: POS or participation by the same number of coins in shared masternode? And then there are rumors that the POS is more profitable than the masternode. How so? Is this even possible?
Activity: 16
We reached 50 active MasterNodes!
Activity: 4
Awesome coin! Dev is ahead of schedule on Roadmap. Very good communication, very active on Discord.

I like the product behind the coin. First demo to be released soon! Team will also go public early next month.

Can't wait to hear more good things from this coin and the product/platform!
Activity: 15
no worry about coins from mining coming on wallet. The estimated time depends on the weight of your wallet and the weight of the network so its normal to see it change. Your coins also need 24h to be mature, after that they will increase your wallet weight.
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Could you please explain how the POS works? I do not understand anything! I do not touch coins, But the wallet write 3 days before rewards, then 2 days, then 5 hours. I'm constantly dripping from the pool in my wallet. Does this affect those coins that already work on the POS? Thank you!  Embarrassed
Activity: 15
Really nice project. I will follow this project for now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
And why can not the POS cash account be permanently on the net, but do not give a coin?
Activity: 11
Bounty Campaign
(2/21/2018 - 3/18/2018)
Please note that registration to ​http://stipend.me/bounty/​ is mandatory and
needed to fill out the bounty forms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Daily trading volume on the CryptoBridge amounted to more than 4.4 BTC. More 24K SPD coins!
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
We are please to announce that we launch our bounty program that will last around 3 weeks.
How to participate? Check: http://stipend.me/bounty/

copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Spotting scams 101

No Whitepaper No Roadmap No information about dev ..
This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
3 start selling masternodes via Discord
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to) -Crypto Bridge -SouthXchange -Stocks.exchange
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.

TEAM Reveal q3 .. you gotta be kidding me you reveal the team BEFORE U ASK FOR MONEY.  (selling Premine in form of masternodes)

Where is the Address with the premine in it ? why is that not posted publicly.

Yes, I see the Devs owes the community the publicity of Premine's wallet address.
I see a lot of wallets with a large SPD joining Masternode.
Is that your wallet using Premine?

Hi,

I would like to believe that people with not a single involvement would come in after a week of hard work, bash some none sense and proclame themselves in anyway crypto enthusiasts.

At first are you even in our Discord Group ? If not i would recommend you to do so "look around for our link not really feeling like having you in our community".

Have you checked our Weekly Update Dev Blog : http://stipend.me/devs-weekly-update-001/ We adresse the Reveal since the Community have been asking for it and it has been advanced as well as some other items in our Road Map.

Even you are doing it on purpose but all the informations you are telling are missing are here : http://stipend.me/#roadmap Road Map & Whitepaper.

Hope you sleep well at night, judging other's hard work in such indifference.
Activity: 84
Spotting scams 101

This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to) -Crypto Bridge -SouthXchange -Stocks.exchange
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.

TEAM Reveal q3 .. you gotta be kidding me you reveal the team BEFORE U ASK FOR MONEY.  (selling Premine in form of masternodes)

Yes, I see the Devs owes the community the publicity of Premine's wallet address.
I see a lot of wallets with a large SPD joining Masternode.
Is that your wallet using Premine?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Spotting scams 101

This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet

Pages:
Jump to: