Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties - page 2. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 25, 2019, 12:16:08 AM
For me i prefer to join to a old bounties rather than new bounties. As you can see bounties that are new has the highest percentage of scammers,when your joining a bounty you have to explore before joining in because some bounties has the higher percentage of exchanges but low investors.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 24, 2019, 11:37:32 PM
Lol, i can relate because i know bounty campaigns nowadays are like that.
Bounties in the past are very good to take a part of it. You can create contents and articles for many campaigns.
but now, it will be more efficient to join in single but good campaign than many campaign but you don't know whether you will be paid or not.
yup! i agree with you.
i think now taking a lot of bounty is like wasting a lot of our time because sometimes the results do not match the results of our hard work.

bounty is not like a few years ago, so as you said it's better to do a single bounty campaign but the results we get are in accordance with the work we do.
Way better to consume your time researching for good bounty campaigns then joining more and wasted your time time. It's hard to blindly keeps on participating without any further assurance that it will results receiving decent outcomes. Better to focus and follow the progress of a project that you think will work successfully.

With so many complaints regarding to new projects that isn't performing and only scamming participants, you need to have more time analyzing and observing to avoid making mistakes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 24, 2019, 11:36:08 PM
Old prizes are superior in the aspect of project fraud, I mean old projects that launch their programs again don't risk fraud. while new projects are quite risky but not unexpected. usually if a real new project can produce a good and valuable token, it can even exceed the initial price at ico.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 24, 2019, 11:35:02 PM
Due to the bull market in 2017, most of the projects , their ICOs and bounty programs were successful because the projects attracted investors of all calibre. In 2018, bounty programs did not pay as compared to 2017 due to the long bear market which affected many projects and their ICOs. However, 2019 is quite better than 2018 but cannot be compared to 2017.
Bounty campaign depends also on the overall market situation, if the market is bullish, we will definitely see more successful bounty with happy bounty hunters. For almost 2 years already, there's still no major recovery in the market, except for BTC but all bounty campaign are coming from altcoins market, therefore there's still no major improvement until now.

Maybe there's a little improve since there are projects in IEO that are traded in exchange right away, but due to small reward and big demand, this does not produce a reward like people usually enjoy in 2017.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 24, 2019, 11:28:51 PM
Due to the bull market in 2017, most of the projects , their ICOs and bounty programs were successful because the projects attracted investors of all calibre. In 2018, bounty programs did not pay as compared to 2017 due to the long bear market which affected many projects and their ICOs. However, 2019 is quite better than 2018 but cannot be compared to 2017.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 24, 2019, 11:18:09 PM
Bounties in the past are very good to take a part of it. You can create contents and articles for many campaigns.
but now, it will be more efficient to join in single but good campaign than many campaign but you don't know whether you will be paid or not.
yup! i agree with you.
i think now taking a lot of bounty is like wasting a lot of our time because sometimes the results do not match the results of our hard work.

bounty is not like a few years ago, so as you said it's better to do a single bounty campaign but the results we get are in accordance with the work we do.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 24, 2019, 10:55:22 PM
The language used here is not correct. It should have been "bounty campaigns for existing projects" and "bounty campaigns for new projects". The first category is rare and you may find them only occasionally here in Bitcointalk. But a large number of users prefer such campaigns (examples are Veil, Denarius, M8Coin.etc) as they are guaranteed of a payment (no matter how small this "payment" can be). New projects are extremely risky to promote at this point, as anywhere from 80% to 90% of them end up as failures (either not reaching the soft-cap, or the campaign managers refusing to pay the rewards to campaign participants). The rewards can be higher for new campaigns if they are successful. But are you willing to take this much risk?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 24, 2019, 10:46:50 PM
I would disagree on your number 5 statement on new bounties. Based on my own experience, I earned a lot from old bounties and it is really easy to notice which is scam or not by doing research and nowadays profit are not that good and mostly will not pay on time. I am doing this for more than 2years now and I can say it is better in old days.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 24, 2019, 10:16:42 PM
I like the system in old bounty. Obviously everybody does and it will always be that time since most projects and campaign before have a really good chance to prosper and took some income and profits. I font think number 4 point in youre post is true. If youre joining signature before, even a member rank can earn as much as 300 to 1k usd depends on how the campaign is good and huge.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 24, 2019, 10:11:49 PM

Now the better campaigns that are already on the stock exchange will be better and we will definitely be paid if we take part in it, but if it is still an ICO, I am still in doubt for now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 24, 2019, 10:04:07 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 24, 2019, 02:56:40 PM

Nothing beat the old bounties, the rule is simple and receiving your token was very fast and the reward value is high. In old bounties you don't need to wrestled just to get your rewards. It was really simple.
Activity: 434
September 24, 2019, 02:31:54 PM
I personally prefer old bounty to new bounty now, although many old bounty adopt ico as their sale and aside from fraudulent gifts, there are some old bounties that did provide great income for participants at that time and even some old bounty to this day was still continues to grow and has a very expensive selling price token. And this is very different from the new bounty now, although today many bounty projects do ieo as their sales system, but that cannot guarantee that bounty participants will get the right payment because many of the new bounties now have a token price expensive during ieo, but after ieo tokens are finished, their token prices have fallen very cheaply in the market, and even in the last few months many bounties have delayed distribution or cut payment allocations for bounty participants.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 24, 2019, 01:42:53 PM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

I see a difference between the new bounty and the old bounty, we find a lot of new bounties that are scam and sheer nonsense. and what you have said is very true, because we experienced the events of the new bounty and old bounty. The new bounty greatly disappointed the bounty campaign participants because the results obtained did not match the performance carried out for several months.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
September 07, 2019, 04:02:47 AM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

Makes sense to me I always prefer old bounties because it guarantees rewards, compares to new bounties, where there are uncertainties if you are going to get your coins, and if you are going to get it at the right time I still have some coins that I haven't received until now and it's almost 7 months.

And of course, you have no idea of the price of the token, because you will wait to wait for months or even a year to see the price and if it is higher or lower from the actual price of the coin.

Old bounties have clear advantages over new ones, that is why bounty hunters will always choose old bounties to new bounties.
I agree with that, old bounties have more advantage over the new ones. Right now, new projects cannot raised that much thats why hunters pick the old bounties because they give assurance that they will getting paid. While the new bounties are more like a gamble and the new strategy of team nowadays keep locking the bounty tokens for a long time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2019, 03:56:48 AM
   Before we didn`t have so many bounties like we have now. With not so many bounties it was easier to make difference
between good and bad bounties. Now only difference is that there are so many of them, nobody bother to check them
all. Probably now we have more bad bounties then good ones.
   Situation is confusing, but I still think that there are good bounties with long-term plans.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
September 07, 2019, 01:56:06 AM
I have mixed opinions with you about the income the bounty receives from old and new bounty. I have been in the crypto market for almost 2 years and just made bounty hunters.
Last year, even if the market went down, I still got from $ 500 - $ 700 per project. Such as Shivom, Zuflo, WPP, ...
but with projects now, I only get from $ 100 - $ 230. The income level has clearly decreased.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 07, 2019, 01:14:25 AM
New bounties, well it's not like profitable anymore just like 2017, but I'm still hoping to get high reward in new bounties because I know some project their are worthy for investors and also bounty hunters so I do not give up joining new bounties.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 06, 2019, 07:22:55 PM
For me, bounties in old time is give me more payout than the new bounties, because the Ethereum price is so high up to 1000$. Now the market in the low condition not than before 1 year ago.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
September 06, 2019, 07:14:35 PM
I don't think it makes sense to compare the new and old bounties.If you want to earn you will participate in all bounties just to earn.Difficult times now for the participants of the bounty,but nevertheless if you work hard you will not stay hungry.
I agree. Old or new bounties are not a problem that we should worry about. We just need to focus on analyzing the project (Business model and future development), its use, allocation, and bounty period. Choose the one that really promises. However, if the end is not in line with expectations do not regret it, that's the risk. Cryptocurrency, especially bounties, is full of unpredictability.
Pages:
Jump to: