Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties - page 4. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 100
September 05, 2019, 09:26:25 AM
Yes I think you are making some sense and for me, I will always go for old bounties instead of new ones, I wouldn't allow those huge reward promises to lure me into promoting their scam projects. Before I will do a bounty for any new project, then that project has been proven to deserve my time and attention

Everyone will think the same thing, will go in and promote old projects. But can we only hope for the old project? Because one thing must be kept in mind that we cannot continue to wait for long projects, because they sometimes don't exist.
So a new project is also good to promote, if it's really a good project.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 05, 2019, 08:36:58 AM
Yes I think you are making some sense and for me, I will always go for old bounties instead of new ones, I wouldn't allow those huge reward promises to lure me into promoting their scam projects. Before I will do a bounty for any new project, then that project has been proven to deserve my time and attention
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 05, 2019, 06:40:56 AM
Of course, old projects were more successful than those that appear now. Most of all I remember the year 2017, when the bounty programs showed the best result. Now, as noted above in the post, there is no stability in the new bounty companies. Very often outright scammers appear, or the conditions change not in favor of the participants, but it happens that they don’t want to pay for the work done. The difference between Old and New Bounties is big.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 05, 2019, 06:16:24 AM
I dont think there are any fundamental differences between the "old" and the "new" campaigns. Back in the old days you had a much greater chance to score big as a much higher percentage of projects have successfully listed on solid exchanges, so you were able to liquidate your rewards without a sweat. Its a completely opposite situation right now.

In my opinion there is a big difference between the conditions in 2017 and 2018 until now. 2017 is a good year for cryptocurrency investors, where many altcoins provide huge profits while in 2018 and this year, many new projects have failed to reach the token sales target due to the many ICO scams in 2018
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 05, 2019, 06:10:37 AM
I dont think there are any fundamental differences between the "old" and the "new" campaigns. Back in the old days you had a much greater chance to score big as a much higher percentage of projects have successfully listed on solid exchanges, so you were able to liquidate your rewards without a sweat. Its a completely opposite situation right now.
This completely depends on the market situation, back in the old times of ICO, the market is good, so bounty hunting is also good.
Bounty reward are coming from successful altcoins project,  and if we look at the market now, altcoins has really struggle and just even holding a little dominant rate compared to the year 2017 and 2018.

Let's adjust to the current situation while still continuing to work for bounty, it doesn't matter if we will get a smaller reward now as long as bounty hunting is still alive. For sure in the long run, there will be a major improvement that we will all enjoy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 05, 2019, 05:17:57 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
September 04, 2019, 04:57:43 PM
Definitely, the old bounties are better and more reliable. Although the payment for work in them is usually low due to the large number of participants, but the payment is guaranteed. The new bounties are a lottery and suspense. I usually participate in both cases.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 04, 2019, 04:45:47 PM
I believe that the old rewards were better than the new ones. Previously, there were more fraudulent projects, but rarely there were projects in which bounty hunters did not receive earned tokens, and now there are few bounty projects, and more often there are scammers who try to deceive bounty hunters by any means - to pay a small amount or nothing at all pay by coming up with various obstacles.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 04, 2019, 04:10:59 PM
I would chose new bounties over old bounties especially those who are already on exchanges or those planning to conduct IEO's in no time. Some of the old bounties were not successful so couldn't pay.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 04, 2019, 04:01:53 PM
Now it seems to me that there are few worthy bounty campaigns that you can completely trust. There used to be more. But participation in promising bounty campaigns even now can bring good profits in the future. Therefore, I continue to remain in the market and believe.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
September 04, 2019, 03:56:22 PM
I am quite reminded when the heyday of the old Bounty where tokens have a pretty good value in the market and the old Bounty is not much of a scam.But different at this time many Bounties are scams and there is a long distribution delay so that some Bounty participants are bored and choose to leave Bounty work for a while.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 04, 2019, 03:44:44 PM
I do not think that the bounty campaigns have become worse than the previous ones.
Of course, the cryptocurrency market itself sank very much, so the rewards are not as generous as before, especially since many scammers seek to deceive you.
But I continue to believe in the bounty and I think I will achieve some success in this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 04, 2019, 02:19:08 PM
It is obvious that bounty hunting nowadays is really harder and less profitable than a few years ago. The number of legitimate and promising projects is actually really limited, and the payment takes longer time, and it is also smaller than before. But it is still somehow profitable if you pick the best campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 04, 2019, 01:54:16 PM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

What interests me most is the bounty, where there is a guarantee that you will not be deceived. The best guarantee is a weekly payment in some kind of stable coin, which is traded on exchanges and has its price.
It is a pity that such bounty campaigns are almost never found on the crypto market at present.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
September 04, 2019, 12:31:53 PM
I do not mind that bounty campaigns are now less profitable. Market cappitalization is 10 times smaller than in 2017. So price of altcoins is 10 times cheaper. Even I earn less, I buy more altcoins  Tongue.
But I am afraid that less and less bounty campaigns will be avaiable for us.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 04, 2019, 12:16:17 PM
Bounty trend is gone forever I think. At least this activities give less profit than they used to give us. Too many people involved, too many scams and uncertainty, this game is not worth the candle.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 08:47:12 AM
Old bounties are better, especially those that are already listed on exchanges. However, the rewards of old campaigns are lower, you have confidence that you will get those rewards. 90 percent of all new bounties are trash.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
September 04, 2019, 02:44:13 AM
honestly I prefer the old bounty over the new bounty because I used to get a big profit after participating in the old bounty. the coins we get from the old bounty have a large volume different from the new bounty that was launched to date, there is absolutely no volume in the market. I am sad why the new bounty is now so many scams. back to the point if the old bounty is the best. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
September 03, 2019, 10:50:49 PM
Projects are now very many scams, different from old projects, because there are many very good and quite expensive results that we get
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 03, 2019, 09:16:32 PM
Old Bounties
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

I disagree with old bounty no.2. I've joined many bounties way back 2017 and I can say they really pay you, some with even good amounts. But in terms of holding them for long term, I wouldn't suggest it because they can't maintain their crowdsale price. Their team is still continuing on their project but people will still patronize the top altcoins.

Old bounties has higher reputation the the new ones. They seem to be paying but some bounties whether old or new give higher payments depends on the token's potential. But we can't really say tht old bounties can be hold for a long term or even the new bounties. Majority of them were creates for fund raised only thus after listing it in an exchange, the price won't go up as well. Thus, not advisable for long term hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: