Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties - page 6. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
September 03, 2019, 07:46:14 AM
yes the statement that you convey is true that the old prize campaign is guaranteed safe because tokens already have their own exchanges while the new prize campaign must wait a long time until they are listed on the exchange. besides that the risk of fraud in the old bounty campaign is less than the new bounty campaign is more risky.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 03, 2019, 07:15:24 AM
Participating in new bounty campaigns is more risky. However, the amount of prizes in new bounty campaigns is higher. However, before joining a new bounty campaign, a more detailed research is required. Because a new project is more likely to return scam. That's why we need to be more careful.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
September 03, 2019, 06:40:42 AM
The biggest difference between OLD and NEW Bounty for me is:

OLD
1. Coin/token can be sold at a high price because dumper on OLD Bounty era is lower than the NEW era
2. Less scam project
3. Most of the Coin/token that we receive from bounty is good for holding because most of the project has a good fundamental

NEW
1. Token/coin lockup that I really hate it, after token unlocked price already dumped  Cry
2. Most of token/coin that we received become shitcoin because of no market and demand
3. Too much scam project
I miss old bounty Cry when for bounty social media no need to make report on bounty thread (thats why im not joining social media bounty because need report) ,a little bit scam project and yeah most of project all good
and i still hold some token from old bounty
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 03, 2019, 06:38:40 AM
Old projects have limited bounty campaigns, they focus on bounties that scammer their project more such as BUG bounty, Developing of Dapps on their platform. Bancor has an ongoing bounty of best developed Dapps on its platform. That's the nature of old campaign it doesn't give room to multiple participants.
new campaign on the other hand has room for all kinds of campaigns.
All the same old campaigns are better than new ones if there's provision for normal bounty tasks.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
September 03, 2019, 06:30:45 AM
The biggest difference between OLD and NEW Bounty for me is:

OLD
1. Coin/token can be sold at a high price because dumper on OLD Bounty era is lower than the NEW era
2. Less scam project
3. Most of the Coin/token that we receive from bounty is good for holding because most of the project has a good fundamental

NEW
1. Token/coin lockup that I really hate it, after token unlocked price already dumped  Cry
2. Most of token/coin that we received become shitcoin because of no market and demand
3. Too much scam project
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 03, 2019, 06:13:54 AM
Old bounties are just nice to be part of, since there is no way to get worried about project. It already exist and you most at times get paid for it. Just that it might not be enough but it always worth it than just relying on new project which often than not tend out o be scam project
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 03, 2019, 06:12:54 AM
in the old bounty I participate if they are not very complicated. i take part in new bounties if the project looks reliable. so, in today's environment, you should participate in all good companies
in today's conditions, there is a lot of competition for participation in new (good) projects. and we should always be careful and not miss a good project
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 03, 2019, 06:00:25 AM
in the old bounty I participate if they are not very complicated. i take part in new bounties if the project looks reliable. so, in today's environment, you should participate in all good companies
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 03, 2019, 04:01:56 AM
Well you're right, old bounties are more reliable to gain profit rather than the new ones nowadays.

But just like what you said, old bounties are giving small reward compared to new, but you can maximize your earnings by joining in multiple bounties especially in social media campaign.

Activity: 199
September 03, 2019, 03:53:11 AM
Really good points in differentiating the old and new bounty system that's taking place. Though I prefer the old bounty since there's somehow a guarantee that I'll get paid, it's still good to see projects improving everything for all the participants. Though we can't avoid scam bounties, it's good to always  DYOR before participating and check verified sites to see if the bounty that you're participating into is legit or not. That's gonna save you more time and will not put your efforts into waste.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
September 03, 2019, 03:28:06 AM
I think if there a bounty campaign launch from an old project that is more appealing since the project is already known. I'm very fond of those projects such as Populous, FunctionX, Quarkchain and many more. But also, still join some campaign from new one with potential to be useful in the future.

To be honest, I like old campaigns before the rise of IEO since only few got the chance to earn more from it. After the bull run happened many has swarm it now even here in forum.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
September 03, 2019, 03:27:02 AM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

you forgot to add to New Bounties the doesn't really give a S#*T about the people who advertise their project. almost all project
these days do this and it is sad that there might be good future project that may be affected because of these scums who only care about the
profit they'll make.
Activity: 784
September 03, 2019, 03:15:10 AM

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

I definitely agree that old bounty campaigns really pays and more chances of being successful bounty compaired to new ones. And speaking of bounty rewards, old bounty campaigns are more profitable campaign to now since there are only few participants for the old bounties unlike now many people knows how to earn on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 296
September 03, 2019, 03:07:46 AM
Prize hunters really like old prizes because tokens already have an exchange and it doesn't take long to sell them when the project is finished but usually the rewards for the participants are small because many participants join in it, I personally like new projects sometimes the reward is unexpected.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
September 03, 2019, 02:56:40 AM

Old Bounties

Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

Very low?? What campaign you have joined bdw? Do you ever joined old bounty at 2017? I was got around $2800 with only make 1 article and 1 video.

New Bounties

New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

Always bring profit? Could you elaborate which campaign did you mean about this one? In this current condition, bounty just more risky then gambling dude, just open your eyes.
Activity: 344
September 03, 2019, 02:50:18 AM

Old Bounties

New Bounties

You are very right. Old bounties are always sure to pay you since they won't wanna dent their made-reputation while a new bounty is always a joke. Either they deny you pay. Or they delay it
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 03, 2019, 02:09:04 AM
well, it's doesn't matter for me.
at least i choose the promising bounty,its enough,and just waiting for take payment.
like simple survey at the beginning.

Many people fail to choose the right bounty for promotions, so what are your experiences towards choosing the right bounty and what are the different steps to be taken before applying for the campaign. I try to analyze many times, but at last, failing to choose the right bounty.
just like me, I also often do the analysis, it's just that it's quite difficult. however, I might choose an old bounty, especially if it already has a market. the big difference between the old and new bounties is the allocation. sometimes a project that already has a market provides a not-so-large allocation. but it's quite appropriate. in this case, I tend to choose the old bounty, compared to the new one, but it all depends on the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
September 03, 2019, 01:58:45 AM

Old Bounties

New Bounties

In terms of giving the rewards token to all bounty hunters old bounty is much more good and better than new bounties.
Because in the new campaign nowadays I think only 5% are fulfilling their words to their projects. Then, the rest of the 95% are delaying most of the time the token distribution for the bounty participants. Even some of them become successful but still delayed payment and some
didn't give the rewards and others taking too long before it release the payment. 
indeed the bounty campaign was smoother and had large rewards, I think the market price also affected, until that time bitcoin became news to the whole world. but nowadays, there are many bounties like you mentioned, but there are still many bounty hunters who survive here. I think if the price of bitcoin bounces again, the conditions of the bounty program will change
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 03, 2019, 01:55:20 AM
well, it's doesn't matter for me.
at least i choose the promising bounty,its enough,and just waiting for take payment.
like simple survey at the beginning.

Many people fail to choose the right bounty for promotions, so what are your experiences towards choosing the right bounty and what are the different steps to be taken before applying for the campaign. I try to analyze many times, but at last, failing to choose the right bounty.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 03, 2019, 01:31:38 AM
I think the old bounty and the new bounty are no different, except the 2017 bounty can benefit a lot of people, but for now a good bounty is sure to have many who participated to participate so the reward gets smaller.
Pages:
Jump to: