Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties - page 9. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 18, 2019, 09:16:02 AM
Old bounty projects already have fixed value so the tokens you are going to earn will be so limited
The tokens that we can earn will depend on the owner or on the manager but it will always be limted because there is no such thing as unlimited rewards  . fixed value isnt also possible because there are fluctuations  before and after the listing of the coin  .

Your saying that old bounties were bad compare to newer bounties these days ?  Strange  . most people actually prefer older bounties as they are more paying
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 18, 2019, 09:06:57 AM
of course that makes sense and that is a fact.
indeed the old bounty need not be doubted, i did not think long to register on the old project and the work was not too difficult but the results were very good. different from the new bounty, i have to work hard to find a good project but the results are sometimes not as i expected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
August 18, 2019, 08:33:49 AM
Old bounty projects already have fixed value so the tokens you are going to earn will be so limited unless the old project is worthless,you cant expect to make 50,000 tokens from an old bounty project when the value it around 0.50 cent on exchanges,you will be luck to get 100$ worth of tokens from old bounties this is why i dont like old bounty projects
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 18, 2019, 08:13:30 AM
I believe both are good and bad, they have their advantages and disadvantages,  I think I would go for new bounties carrying out Initial exchange offering on a reputable exchange. New bounties tend to pay more if they succeed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 18, 2019, 07:50:23 AM
In my opinion, the bounties have long died. In general, I do not see the point in them, including the bountists who spend a lot of time for a penny.
ps I have been like that as well
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 18, 2019, 07:20:11 AM
This is very reasonable and it is important to remember that not all bounties, old or new, also have bounties that have a long period of time, even up to 1 year or more. I tend to get bounties that get paid faster than following old bounties but the ends are scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
August 18, 2019, 06:44:12 AM
This is a new bounty problem that is happening now. There are so many projects that do not pay participants, if they pay, they also have no value. That is a significant difference between the new bounty and the old bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 18, 2019, 06:34:48 AM
I wont suggest holding new bounty tokens for long term because
1. They always lose value after few price surge,i hold few and im lost 80% of value already,many new altcoins are not getting enough investors like the top altcoins
2. Some new projects have a very good start but as time goes on they start fading bit by bit due to one problem or the other from teams or funds
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 18, 2019, 06:02:48 AM
I agree that before there is a higher chance to earn for the bounty hunters hard works but now both the hunters and the investors are in risk when joining the new projects. For the unsuccessful projects this is maybe due to bear market which is i think is still in effect while for the victims of the scam i think we need more regulation upgrade to eliminate those thieves.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 18, 2019, 05:52:16 AM
Old bounties is the best, your payment is guaranteed and majority of the projects are legit unlike the New bounties where out of 10 projects only 2-3 might be legit. Infact the New bounties is just like the game of luck
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
August 18, 2019, 05:14:52 AM
All is true except number 4 in old bounties and number 5 in new bounties. Old bounties was much profitable. They were able to raise much more money. So the shares of bounty participants was bigger.
Current bounties some time claim big rewards. But as they don't raise big money, they decrease the share of bounty participants. Even if people get their rewards as was promised, their real value is likely much lower after hitting exchanges.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 18, 2019, 05:07:33 AM
Correct old bounties are very trustworthy unlike nowadays. Wherein a lot of efforts being wasted because of some scam project and play money on bounty section.

I think you were the luckiest person on this forum  if you receive at least 10-15$  within 3 month while participating in different bounties.. Because  you know legit project are very rare now to see on this kind of work.  
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 18, 2019, 04:51:34 AM
I agree with all your points, but if you are a social media promoters or a blogger you can join as many campaigns as you can and want, although it's much more rewarding doing bounty on old bounties I still feel there are still coins with good potential in the market, so it's also worth participating in a new campaign.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 04:10:36 AM
I've once thought about the rate at which new projects are flooding the cryptosphere and because of the fact that there's no strict restrictions on new entering, many projects without a sound understanding of what they want to offer keep emerging. Bounty hunting is not as lucrative as it use to be and several persons are complaining and working away. Most times we join bounties with faith, hoping that the project pays as planned.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 18, 2019, 04:05:31 AM
Old and new bounties are actually 100% the same in terms of how they are done. 3 years ago you just needed to Tweet every day or even reshare posts. Same thing happens today,,, just check the bounty threads the same participants doing the same activities for tokens.

But you are right, now it requires more research. But then most hunters copy others or are just multis so,,, really is not that much different to me!
Activity: 375
August 18, 2019, 04:01:57 AM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

In my opinion, old bounty are even more profitable compared to new bounty in terms of payment, their average payment is above $ 100 dollars. while their new gift gives us a lot of benefits, while their new bounty gives us many benefits, but when they send us tokens, the price no longer matches what was stated.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 18, 2019, 03:51:39 AM
The problem with most old bounties is the reward,you will have to join many campaigns to earn 50$ from old bounties and its not that different from new bounties in terms of rewards but some new bounties have higher rewards if they maintain the ICO price or get listed on big exchanges,either old or new its better to promote bounty projects based on how good the projects are and not how much you will make.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
August 18, 2019, 03:33:07 AM
Comparing new and old rewards for participating in ICO bounty campaigns is very difficult due to the different market conditions. Last year, the completely bearish altcoins market plummeted to 90–95 percent. During a period of good bitcoin price growth this year during April - June, altcoins rose very weakly in price compared to the growth of bitcoin. Therefore, the result of current rewards does not please us as before. However, everything is changing, cryptocurrency continues to evolve. Now we can see more diversity in the platforms issuing new tokens and I especially like the new trend of passive income from holding some new tokens. This is a completely new approach to working with cryptocurrency. Here we really begin to be interested in holding tokens, and not just seek the benefits of their sale.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
August 18, 2019, 03:27:47 AM
Old bounties have better advantages over new projects,promoting old bounties you can easily predict how much you will earn but with new bounties you wont know what you will get even after the token get listed on exchanges and you will have to worry about price dump as well,too many new bounties always end up losing value due to dumps
Activity: 574
August 18, 2019, 03:06:50 AM
They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

What you say here is true with the facts on the ground. This is definitely very different between the old bounty and the new one.
Usually what sets them apart is the allocation in each bounty between the new and the old one. And with what you write here, surely people can choose to participate in the old bounty (if any) or the new bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: