Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 23. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
I will personally pay you out of pocket.

There's probably nothing to pay - if he mines at all, it's probably with 1 Block Erupter and the 'GPU' in his Celeron laptop.

I'm the ONE  Cool ? No. I still wait, but pool don't work properly day and another day and third day... Admin say - i need another 36 hours from right now... that's look ridiculous but i still wait and wait and wait... because i jump on another pool. My 0.08 BTC is not big money and i'm not "THE ONE" i still wait but i have right's and i tell all over the world - ELIGIUS not pay and no one to know scam it or really server problem, that's my IMHO and my right !

you don't understand that the new incoming miners and  many th/s need an upgrade of the pool hardware..and this needs time......you are really a noob with no brain..
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Eligius still don't pay and nobody know when he starts pay.

Reyhs: You're an idiot.  I think it's time I close this thread and start a new one self-moderated so I can filter crap like you.

In any case, everyone DOES know when they're getting paid.  Learn to read.

And I also offered to directly pay you your balance.  Why are you still here?  Get off of my pool.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Eligius still don't pay and nobody know when he starts pay.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Rheys is not an asshole - he is just dumb and has far too much time on his hands.

No, it goes a bit beyond that when he forges his payout queue info.

my advice: ignore him

Now that I can get behind.

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Stroller without a bottom

What?, wait...

No, hard to believe.....

Art
legendary
Stroller without a bottom, 4%... eligius now not in big 3  Tongue

Not even sure where you're getting these numbers...
http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/top.php
legendary
My girlfriend has forced me to put up a donation address for HER... lol.

131YfpYJxeZPo9ejV157TT6rghjdPXZu3o - wiz's gf's fund
Stroller without a bottom, 4%... eligius now not in big 3  Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stats weren't working, didn't care, didn't bother coming into the forum, didn't bother going to IRC, because I know wiz and luke get shit fixed and are honest blokes...

10-15% left eligius? still, zero fucks given, their loss.

I literally had no concerns whatsoever, I just wish others would grow up and start wearing big boy pants, rather than bitching and whinging about the lack of stats for their Jalapenos.... exciting.

Thanks Wiz and Luke - appreciated as always!
Activity: 24
Thanks a lot for the efforts and the dedication put into this! Eligius is the best pool for sure!
legendary
So, as soon as I was about to head out, someone DDoS'd the pool.  Yay.......

Everything is back up and running again, still working on stats page catch up.  They appear to be about 34 hours behind now.

It looks like we're in the middle of a very long round right now, which doesn't really help I guess.

The 128/256 second hash rates on the stats as well as balances should be correct now though.

Going to work on this some more, since my day is already shot.  Undecided

-wk
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Purgenum on the sweet ! Any game with purses strain, problems with the statistics and the more payments, am I right ? So ghash also stop working... nothing to tell, jumped to eclipse...

For users of your intelligence level, I recommend dogecoins.  Memes are probably closer to your native language.

Hey, you damn scammer! I've been mining your pool for the last few days, and you only paid what you said you would. What the hell is wrong with you? (lol)

Sarcasm aside, I actually like Eligius better, but anyone calling the guild a scam is selling something.

I don't selling anything, i just want to understand what's going on !

Then STFU and listen instead of flapping your gums
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
It's facts...

Actually it seems more likely to me that the Asshole is a shill for whoever is behind all the DoS attacks on the pools.  Whether the attacks are just for the Hell of it or to accomplish a nefarious agenda, the Asshole is obviously a malicious fraud serving the interests of the attackers, and probably an accessory to willful misappropriation of the computing resources of others.  What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander; if it's OK for the Asshole to defame WK certainly it should be appropriate to speculate about the Asshole's parentage too.  The Asshole may have the last word because I will not post further on this subject.  After all, what do I know; I've been making my living with systems and applications programming and chip design for only 49 years, and am naïve enough, apparently, to be completely satisfied with the service provided to me by Eligius.

... let's not give this kid too much credit, my guess is he's 14 and mommy and daddy are away for the weekend ;-)

P.S. don't feed trolls, it just makes bigger trolls!
Activity: 158
Rubber gingerbread... all looks i was right ! BTCguild moving to scam too... long live the cex  Undecided

WTF are you talking about?

I've been on GHASH, that pool goes up and down more that  a twenty dollar whore's panties.

Given it a rest already....

Art
Activity: 2
It's facts...

Actually it seems more likely to me that the Asshole is a shill for whoever is behind all the DoS attacks on the pools.  Whether the attacks are just for the Hell of it or to accomplish a nefarious agenda, the Asshole is obviously a malicious fraud serving the interests of the attackers, and probably an accessory to willful misappropriation of the computing resources of others.  What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander; if it's OK for the Asshole to defame WK certainly it should be appropriate to speculate about the Asshole's parentage too.  The Asshole may have the last word because I will not post further on this subject.  After all, what do I know; I've been making my living with systems and applications programming and chip design for only 49 years, and am naïve enough, apparently, to be completely satisfied with the service provided to me by Eligius.
Activity: 154
Wizkid, I get the feeling that you may need a beer or two fairly soon, so I've sent 0.03622508 to your "tips" address to buy them for you.

For the record I stand firmly in the Eligius supporters corner, irrespective of the number of posts I've made.
I spent 10 years as a recovery manager and I have heard all these issues before, from the sharp end, and they all ring true to my ears.

Good luck mate, I'm still hashing into the Eligius pool (when it lets me)  Grin

Activity: 3
wizkid057 :  a big thanx for your job , and for also taking the time to inform all pool users about every updates.
thanx again for all your efforts, and a big  fuck to all the  trolls  Wink

Rattles of nails, 5% and down... I just told you what i really see and my opinion about that - pool still don't pay, statistic down again (or admin is turned statistic off), more then 1400 BTC hold on his wallet. It's facts, scam or not i don't know !
I just got my eligius payout, like clockwork. On pretty much the same schedule as every other payout. Despite the fact that the pool has been having so many problems, and that wizkid has had to work himself absolutely ragged to keep it running.  

Last thing he or this thread needs is you trolling and being a general retard (which you absolutely must be to be calling such a long running pool with such a solid track record of not losing shares a 'scam'). Just GTFO, go do something beneficial for the human race. Like walking into the freeway and getting hit by a truck before you can breed.
Activity: 111
Merit: 17
Purgenum on the sweet ! Any game with purses strain, problems with the statistics and the more payments, am I right ? So ghash also stop working... nothing to tell, jumped to eclipse...

For users of your intelligence level, I recommend dogecoins.  Memes are probably closer to your native language.

Hey, you damn scammer! I've been mining your pool for the last few days, and you only paid what you said you would. What the hell is wrong with you? (lol)

Sarcasm aside, I actually like Eligius better, but anyone calling the guild a scam is selling something.

WK has been telling you exactly what's going on. You simply choose to no believe it. To each his own I guess, however, your continued whining about it is less than, optimal. People have bet you, you didn't take it, another person offered to pay you, seems like you didn't take that up. You shouldn't be mining in a pool if your going to claim every pool is a scam. Mine solo, that way, your in charge of your own BTC...see you in 6 years when you find a block!
Activity: 26
Not having any stats for a few days seems to be an efficient way to get noobs off the pool.

@wizkid057 and luke-jr -> Thank you for your work and efforts.

Pages:
Jump to: