Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 20. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 300
He says your busted as a liar as he knows who's wallet that is and it isn't yours. Jeeeejeeee relax if you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen instead of trying to spoil the food for everyone by spreading your piss around turnip.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes i mine six days. About ~500, i just edit some another post for tell everybody about digits on some internet page is not money on your wallet.

LOL.  1Nb* ... That is not your address... I know who's that is.

What ?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Yes i mine six days. About ~500, i just edit some another post for tell everybody about digits on some internet page is not money on your wallet.

LOL.  1Nb* ... That is not your address... I know who's that is.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
You did not mine BTC 500 in 6 days. If you really owned that much hashing power you'd use your own pool.

Nobody in the world will blindly trusts another entity with $70'000 per day.
In ordinary circumstances, Eligius doesn't really require miners to trust it (certainly not that much).
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

You did not mine BTC 500 in 6 days. If you really owned that much hashing power you'd use your own pool.

Nobody in the world will blindly trusts another entity with $70'000 per day.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Your hatred will sparkle with new bright colors and bring a fresh feel, if you draw on the ass of the beloved face of your enemy.

I have no idea what you were trying to say, but that made me lol  Cheesy
Activity: 122
I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

We talking about more than 1 300 000$ !

That may be enough money to cause you to do the dishonorable thing, Reyhs, but not everyone's honor can be bought so easily.

But you can not argue! So far, no payments. 5% and down...
Dude do you want some cheese with that wine?Your crying like a little baby?Bet you were the kid  that would fall to the floor and start pounding your hands and feet and cry "I want it! I want it! I want it! when mommy didn't get you what you want? lol
 I'm all for busting scammer's but whiz  ain't that guy think about it would someone who offers 0% pool fees seem Money hungry to you? That's quite the opposite in fact that's doing everybody a service Kudos to you whizkid.
 there is obviously devious hands at play here quite a few sites are getting Dos Btc guild got hit awhile ago so there is a entity or entities trying to keep guilds down and Bitcoin i wouldn't be surprised if you were part of it! Because everything you spew smells like shit the same shit is spewed all over the bitcoin  exchanges that "the sky is FALLING and Bitcoin is falling " you must sell and get out! While people put up Fake Buy Walls purposely keeping Bitcoin Down  and Buy up any Coin from any Sucker who's dumb enough to listen! Bitcoin should be worth $1200 + now but because of Shills like you it's not so GF yourself ! If you took half as much of the time you used complaining and educated yourself you would speak perfect Engwish by now =P
 Keep up the goodwork Whiz bitcoin needs more people like you.............

That may be enough money to cause you to do the dishonorable thing, Reyhs, but not everyone's honor can be bought so easily.

You must not have been mining long for this to have lost (delayed) 5% of your total shares rewarded. How long have you been mining on Eligius?

edit: The top contributor's stats are right here. http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX He has 200 less BTC unpaid than you claim to have. So unless you're miner with nearly double his hashing power, I don't see how you could have 500 BTC unpaid.

Activity: 263
everyone just clicky the ignore button for Reyhs...we all know this is a great pool...Don't feed the trolls or they get bigger and more annoying Cheesy

+1

+1
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

You must not have been mining long for this to have lost (delayed) 5% of your total shares rewarded. How long have you been mining on Eligius?

edit: The top contributor's stats are right here. http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX He has 200 less BTC unpaid than you claim to have. So unless you're miner with nearly double his hashing power, I don't see how you could have 500 BTC unpaid.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Purgenum on the sweet ! Any game with purses strain, problems with the statistics and the more payments, am I right ? So ghash also stop working... nothing to tell, jumped to eclipse...

For users of your intelligence level, I recommend dogecoins.  Memes are probably closer to your native language.

Hey, you damn scammer! I've been mining your pool for the last few days, and you only paid what you said you would. What the hell is wrong with you? (lol)

Sarcasm aside, I actually like Eligius better, but anyone calling the guild a scam is selling something.

I don't selling anything, i just want to understand what's going on !

Without going into specifics that I don't have access to, I can break it down. Maybe not to your level, but here goes. (observers, yes, I'm feeding the troll. I've never had an issue with stepping into a battle of wits with the unarmed).

One. Somebody mounts a deliberate Direct Denial of Service (DDoS) attack at a vulnerability in the pool. It apparently fails for the most part, but knocks part of the system out of whack.

Two. The system administrator (Whizkid, since you clearly have NOT read what went previous) puts the pool in failsafe mode. This suspends stats and payments, as they are vulnerable during the problem.

Three. Problem seems deeper than first thought. SysAdmin notifies everyone on this very thread that it will take some time.

Four. Problem seems easier to solve by migrating to a new server. SysAdmin AGAIN notifies everyone. States several times that when all is copacetic, manual payout will be done to catch up the queue.

Five. He encounters more problems. He works on fixing them. Again keeping us updated.

With, as you noted, over a million dollars worth of BTC in his care, it behooves him to NOT be in a greater hurry than necessary. Me, I'd rather wait than get shafted due to sloppy repairs.

tl:dr (this is specifically for YOU) Shit broke. The expert is fixing it. He's known to be good, and known to be honest. You're an illiterate idiot.

It's actually Distributed Denial of Service, meaning it's extremely difficult to avoid as it's difficult to filter good/bad traffic based on source's alone.
Oops. I was thinking a ddos directed against a suspected flaw, and kind of got it jumbled. My bad.

I stand by my tl:dr though.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Since slush uses a score-based system you basically lose any credit since the last block found and the time you switched.

Ironically, this is why I use Eligius as my failover pool - PPS is best for short spurts.

Been thinking of putting it back as the primary though... Here's hoping everything is sorted soon. Thanks for the updates WK. Nevermind the trolls.

Eligius is not PPS. It's effectively a softer version of PPLN. Unless the pool is lucky after you join, your shares will just get shelved, perhaps forever. The effect is largely the same as slush, but with slightly lower variance. Conversely with slush if the pool happens to solve a block during (or soon after) your short burst, you will get relatively more.

If you really want consistent payouts from a failover, make it a real PPS.

I use slush as my failover, accepting the variance.
Activity: 168

Let's imagine for a moment that I was right and the admin just unplugged statistics and now trolls you ? I'm not trying to argue that only suggest understand that my version also has the right to life and everything is possible you are now giving it its power, and before that was presented in 1400 BTC.

Sorry my english is very bad.

Your hatred will sparkle with new bright colors and bring a fresh feel, if you draw on the ass of the beloved face of your enemy.

It's your logic and reasoning that we take issue with

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Let's imagine for a moment that I was right and the admin just unplugged statistics and now trolls you ? I'm not trying to argue that only suggest understand that my version also has the right to life and everything is possible you are now giving it its power, and before that was presented in 1400 BTC.

It's your logic and reasoning that we take issue with
Activity: 286
Patience, young padawan!

You really make a fool of yourself in here...

PS: Check my join date in case you feel offended by my "newbie" status ...  Grin
Activity: 182
Distributed_Denial_Of_Service

Of course that's whats happening it's a war zone and all is ok, lets see the ip's of the attackers and list the attackers ip's
Never forget is a war zone, and you need to defend and offend, as need be.. We are many against a few. they are
really at a loss, as the train starts rolling.

Purgenum on the sweet ! Any game with purses strain, problems with the statistics and the more payments, am I right ? So ghash also stop working... nothing to tell, jumped to eclipse...

For users of your intelligence level, I recommend dogecoins.  Memes are probably closer to your native language.

Hey, you damn scammer! I've been mining your pool for the last few days, and you only paid what you said you would. What the hell is wrong with you? (lol)

Sarcasm aside, I actually like Eligius better, but anyone calling the guild a scam is selling something.

I don't selling anything, i just want to understand what's going on !

Without going into specifics that I don't have access to, I can break it down. Maybe not to your level, but here goes. (observers, yes, I'm feeding the troll. I've never had an issue with stepping into a battle of wits with the unarmed).

One. Somebody mounts a deliberate Direct Denial of Service (DDoS) attack at a vulnerability in the pool. It apparently fails for the most part, but knocks part of the system out of whack.

Two. The system administrator (Whizkid, since you clearly have NOT read what went previous) puts the pool in failsafe mode. This suspends stats and payments, as they are vulnerable during the problem.

Three. Problem seems deeper than first thought. SysAdmin notifies everyone on this very thread that it will take some time.

Four. Problem seems easier to solve by migrating to a new server. SysAdmin AGAIN notifies everyone. States several times that when all is copacetic, manual payout will be done to catch up the queue.

Five. He encounters more problems. He works on fixing them. Again keeping us updated.

With, as you noted, over a million dollars worth of BTC in his care, it behooves him to NOT be in a greater hurry than necessary. Me, I'd rather wait than get shafted due to sloppy repairs.

tl:dr (this is specifically for YOU) Shit broke. The expert is fixing it. He's known to be good, and known to be honest. You're an illiterate idiot.

It's actually Distributed Denial of Service, meaning it's extremely difficult to avoid as it's difficult to filter good/bad traffic based on source's alone.

Activity: 644
i think iam mining on eligius since a half year now (before i used 50btc.com) and iam happy with it.
but i have a feature request as you are already working on big changes, maybe if you have a little
time when everything is back working, could you display some additional stats?

i (and maybe others) would be happy to see the exchange rate (mt gox for example) on the stats page.
iam everyday checking my eligius stats page, and it would be nice to see also exchange rates on
same stats page to view all on one site.. (like i knowed it from 50btc).

but i dont whant to stress you now with it.. maybe you think of it anytime soon when trolls are kicked from your pool.

when my wallet is back working, you get a donation for your great work from me too.
Pages:
Jump to: