Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 24. (Read 458150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Purgenum on the sweet ! Any game with purses strain, problems with the statistics and the more payments, am I right ? So ghash also stop working... nothing to tell, jumped to eclipse...

For users of your intelligence level, I recommend dogecoins.  Memes are probably closer to your native language.

Hey, you damn scammer! I've been mining your pool for the last few days, and you only paid what you said you would. What the hell is wrong with you? (lol)

Sarcasm aside, I actually like Eligius better, but anyone calling the guild a scam is selling something.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wizkid057 :  a big thanx for your job , and for also taking the time to inform all pool users about every updates.
thanx again for all your efforts, and a big  fuck to all the  trolls  Wink

Rattles of nails, 5% and down... I just told you what i really see and my opinion about that - pool still don't pay, statistic down again (or admin is turned statistic off), more then 1400 BTC hold on his wallet. It's facts, scam or not i don't know !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Purgenum on the sweet ! Any game with purses strain, problems with the statistics and the more payments, am I right ? So ghash also stop working... nothing to tell, jumped to eclipse...

Activity: 58
in fact, ignore anyone with under 50 posts because the noobie section is supposed to keep them enclosed with the rest of thier kind

Hey, I resemble that remark... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

For users of your intelligence level, I recommend dogecoins.  Memes are probably closer to your native language.

Yes, BTC Guild has definitely turned to a scam too, like ALL pools, as everyone knows. See:

Payouts Paused - 20:00 GMT to 0:00 GMT

Payouts (automatic and manual) will be temporarily paused for four hours today in order to consolidate/condense the hot wallet file. This is something that is required every 6-12 months as a result of wallet fragmentation causing the payout server to fail in responding to payment requests.
There were a handful of payouts which did not get processed in the last 24 hours due to this fragmentation. Those payouts are being removed from user's history, and will be attempted again once the server is back online.
Sorry for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

January 19, 2014

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
wizkid057 :  a big thanx for your job , and for also taking the time to inform all pool users about every updates.
thanx again for all your efforts, and a big  fuck to all the  trolls  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Some people are just assholes.

Rheys is not an asshole - he is just dumb and has far too much time on his hands.

my advice: ignore him. in fact, ignore anyone with under 50 posts because the noobie section is supposed to keep them enclosed with the rest of thier kind

Hey! What did I do? Tongue

you? nothing AFAIC. but common sense says that if you have <50 posts, you are a contributing member and hopefully have gained some sufficient understanding of bitcoin in the process of getting there. when a user has <10 posts in the main boards, many of those are in a single topic and often to shill a product or bitch about one.

for example, Rheys has made almost every single post of his 14 in this thread (seems like more, maybe they are just that terrible!)
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Rubber gingerbread... all looks i was right ! BTCguild moving to scam too... long live the cex  Undecided
Try solo mining, dude. Might save yourself and - more important - the rest of the pool mining people al lot of time  Cool
Activity: 111
Merit: 17
Looks like the pool's back up!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Yes, BTC Guild has definitely turned to a scam too, like ALL pools, as everyone knows. See:

Payouts Paused - 20:00 GMT to 0:00 GMT

Payouts (automatic and manual) will be temporarily paused for four hours today in order to consolidate/condense the hot wallet file. This is something that is required every 6-12 months as a result of wallet fragmentation causing the payout server to fail in responding to payment requests.
There were a handful of payouts which did not get processed in the last 24 hours due to this fragmentation. Those payouts are being removed from user's history, and will be attempted again once the server is back online.
Sorry for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

January 19, 2014

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Rheys is not an asshole - he is just dumb and has far too much time on his hands.

my advice: ignore him. in fact, ignore anyone with under 50 posts because the noobie section is supposed to keep them enclosed with the rest of thier kind

Hey! What did I do? Tongue
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.

The only thing I have for Reyhs, before the ignore button is.  
Activity: 200
Post number is not very interesting when show some massive dumb post  like 70% of the website or maybe more ^^. I normally prefer just look but when i show skid like that i cant shut my mouth ! AND LONG LIVE TO ELIGIUS !
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Texas Proud
Rubber gingerbread... all looks i was right ! BTCguild moving to scam too... long live the cex  Undecided

Ghash just went down also. So i guess CEX is a scam too!!!!
AHHHHHHH....run to the hills or under whatever rock you came from!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 168
Rubber gingerbread... all looks i was right ! BTCguild moving to scam too... long live the cex  Undecided

Now we see the motivation for the posts?
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Activity: 200

Why are you so retarded? I think best choice for you is go out of BTC !
Pages:
Jump to: