Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 27. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am 1583 in queue, and 3 days, 19 hours and 25 minutes.
Im new in this pool, so after 3 days i will get my payment to my wallett? Thanks! Smiley

The time is from your last payment or when you started mining not when you will get paid. Everyone gets paid in the sequence of the payout queue.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Im new in this pool, so after 3 days i will get my payment to my wallett? Thanks! Smiley
You will get it earlier.
They payout queue is big because it is still catching up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

No one know, right now pool stops paying and nobody know when he starts to pay again (maybe never).
In my browser i see that - Estimated Position in Payout Queue 820.61279937 BTC are ahead in queue, putting this user's payout after a 32 block delay.

So statistics work for someone, not for me ? Now i see 3 versions - 1440, 820 and 52 BTC from my browser and peoples. But i don't see BTC in my wallet anyway, pool still don't pay and statistic work "bad" !

Listen son, you're not getting paid, ok?

You're convinced it's a scam so a couple of us have decided that what you really want and what you really need is to be scammed, that way you can be right!

I know it's tough hearing that you're going to actually get something right for probably the first time in your life, but after all your negative wannabe posts, we just couldn't turn you down. Consider it a kind gesture on our part, so what we decided to do, to prove to you that it was a scam was to donate all your mined coins to the pool. We felt that you'd really get a kick out of being right, so now you can be happy that everyone in the pool benefits at your expense. Think about that - the whole pool benefits. Awesome really, we win, you lose - but wait! - you're right! so you win too. See what I mean?

So whaddayasay? Sweet deal, eh?

The good news is that the kind folks of this pool know that you might not be interested in donating all your mined coins to the other pool users forever, so we've given you the option of choosing another pool or - get this - continuing to donate to the pool! Wow! I never knew this pool could be so great! And like you I'm pretty new to the pool, so I have to thank you for donating your earnings to the pool. You get to say it's a scam, we call it a donation, either way, you're a hero! What's it like to be right and totally loved and respected by the whole pool? I can't believe how you managed to do that, first I thought you were scammed, now I understand you donated your earnings to everyone else in the pool!

Awesome dude! Cheesy

You pool co-admin or ? If you admin i will wrote forum administration your words and pool never return in paying pool... And i win 3 BTC if you right  Grin

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/68/68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1.jpg

seriously. get your shit together. you are asking the dumbest questions and saying the stupidest things, including trying to claim the winnings to a bet you never backed up with money

the pool stats are updating now and slowly catching up. i can see my payout total, my 128/256 second hashrates seem correct, and the payout queue is shrinking. Take your stupidity elsewhere

Yeah, dude tell me you see your money in your wallet ? Because before i see my BTC in my wallet i still report scam everywhere, and i'm right ! About 3 BTC - i wrote humor answer to humor question.
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
In my browser i see that - Estimated Position in Payout Queue 820.61279937 BTC are ahead in queue, putting this user's payout after a 32 block delay.

So statistics work for someone, not for me ? Now i see 3 versions - 1440, 820 and 52 BTC from my browser and peoples. But i don't see BTC in my wallet anyway, pool still don't pay and statistic work "bad" !

You're convinced it's a scam so a couple of us have decided that what you really want and what you really need is to be scammed, that way you can be right!

I know it's tough hearing that you're going to actually get something right for probably the first time in your life, but after all your negative wannabe posts, we just couldn't turn you down. Consider it a kind gesture on our part, so what we decided to do, to prove to you that it was a scam was to donate all your mined coins to the pool. We felt that you'd really get a kick out of being right, so now you can be happy that everyone in the pool benefits at your expense. Think about that - the whole pool benefits. Awesome really, we win, you lose - but wait! - you're right! so you win too. See what I mean?

The good news is that the kind folks of this pool know that you might not be interested in donating all your mined coins to the other pool users forever, so we've given you the option of choosing another pool or - get this - continuing to donate to the pool! Wow! I never knew this pool could be so great! And like you I'm pretty new to the pool, so I have to thank you for donating your earnings to the pool. You get to say it's a scam, we call it a donation, either way, you're a hero! What's it like to be right and totally loved and respected by the whole pool? I can't believe how you managed to do that, first I thought you were scammed, now I understand you donated your earnings to everyone else in the pool!

Awesome dude! Cheesy

You pool co-admin or ? If you admin i will wrote forum administration your words and pool never return in paying pool... And i win 3 BTC if you right  Grin

seriously. get your shit together. you are asking the dumbest questions and saying the stupidest things, including trying to claim the winnings to a bet you never backed up with money

the pool stats are updating now and slowly catching up. i can see my payout total, my 128/256 second hashrates seem correct, and the payout queue is shrinking. Take your stupidity elsewhere
But it's all fine and no payments !
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
where is 4 days of BTC mining?
roughly 4 x 0.3 BTC ?

Latest Payouts
Date (Type)   Amount
2014-01-15 19:39:40 (G)   0.35755587 BTC
2014-01-14 16:10:24 (G)   0.36556099 BTC
2014-01-13 03:20:20 (G)   0.25378414 BTC
2014-01-12 14:00:33 (G)   0.27250785 BTC
2014-01-11 18:27:56 (G)   0.25781785 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Awesome dude! Cheesy

You pool co-admin or ? If you admin i will wrote forum administration your words and pool never return in paying pool... And i win 3 BTC if you right  Grin

Yes, he is right, and no, you don't get 3BTC because you never sealed the bet by putting up your 1BTC. See, when you did not put up your 1BTC for the bet we knew we could contact HashFast and have him donate your coins to the pool so you could be right. So since you got scammed, and we got the coins, please report HashFast to the moderators as a scammer.
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Awesome dude! Cheesy

No, I'm not co-admin, I have absolutely nothing to do with the pool. I signed up as a user of the pool about 72 hours before the pool got attacked, so I'm probably as new as you are to the pool.

My comments were facetious, designed to display the fear and trepidation that you'd displayed verses the confidence and commitment that established pool users displayed.

I couldn't help making a joke of it as I've seen your same antics on another pool recently, the Hashcows pool, where a number of new arrivals poured fear, loathing and hate on the admins over there for absolutely no good reason and after shouting at a number of the haters, I felt that you'd be better served with some fish. I mean fish-eee-scious comments.

Wait? Fish... fish... fish-what?? Face...book?

No, facetious:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/facetious

I'm quite pleased really. I've been wanting to swear and swear loudly, but somehow have managed to refrain... happy days Wink

Go here for the full payout queue: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/payoutqueue.php

Thx, now i have only two statistics  Tongue and no BTC in my wallet.
Activity: 347
Just an anecdote of "trust" here;
I moved from BTCGuild to Eligius DURING the db problems.....I'm not worried

Just a thought WK....what % pool fee would you have to charge to make it your "full time job"?
I suspect the vast majority of significant miners would stay even if you did charge a fee.....

I'm down with this idea. So far, in my limited experience, Eligius has been the easiest to use AND the most profitable. Granted, that is very limited experience, but still...

I guess I just like Whizkid's style. I'd pay a fee.

But wait a second - doesn't Whizkid still use the transaction fees to run the pool? (The pool is 0%, but that's 0% on 25 BTC).

Not that I mind - I think he totally deserves it, but the transaction fees can easily run up to 1 BTC per day, considering 20 blocks per day.

(And considering that, if Whizkid would steal any particular amount of money from the pool at any given instant and thereby killing the pool, he'd be an idiot - which he's not. He'll make a lot more by just keeping it running.)

Please read before you post nonsense: http://eligius.st/~gateway/

Activity: 347

Go here for the full payout queue: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/payoutqueue.php
Activity: 322
Just an anecdote of "trust" here;
I moved from BTCGuild to Eligius DURING the db problems.....I'm not worried

Just a thought WK....what % pool fee would you have to charge to make it your "full time job"?
I suspect the vast majority of significant miners would stay even if you did charge a fee.....

I'm down with this idea. So far, in my limited experience, Eligius has been the easiest to use AND the most profitable. Granted, that is very limited experience, but still...

I guess I just like Whizkid's style. I'd pay a fee.

But wait a second - doesn't Whizkid still use the transaction fees to run the pool? (The pool is 0%, but that's 0% on 25 BTC).

Not that I mind - I think he totally deserves it, but the transaction fees can easily run up to 1 BTC per day, considering 20 blocks per day.

(And considering that, if Whizkid would steal any particular amount of money from the pool at any given instant and thereby killing the pool, he'd be an idiot - which he's not. He'll make a lot more by just keeping it running.)

Awesome dude! Cheesy

Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Awesome dude! Cheesy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Give them time to get things sorted out and up and working as it should.

Estimated Total on mine is about right.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Yep, I'm seeing 0.1BTC in the queue, which is about right.

Activity: 420
Payout Queue

Total: 1440.33000785 BTC
Block Count: 58
That's a big queue. :-)
Now we know how much WK could have taken if he wanted.

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
820.61279937 BTC are ahead in queue, putting this user's payout after a 32 block delay.

Huh

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
54.26543469 BTC are ahead in queue, putting this user's payout after a 2 block delay.

Tongue

Trolls have their position pushed back a bit. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: