Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 102. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 12, 2015, 11:35:11 AM
A quick note about the fork for any of you guys that don't read to deep into the source code Smiley

Here is what the current difficulty looks like.

As you can see difficulty is stuck at the lower bound of 0.00390. It comes up sometimes, but it doesnt adjust down enough like it needs to. After the fork, the coin weight calculation changes to increase by 100 times. This means that everyone will have 100 times more weight, and that all at once a bunch of coins will be much more competitive staking. This will lead to a huge increase of difficulty. To add to this, the block target spacing will increase from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. I am guessing that this will put FLY's difficulty on the path to 100 or so. The fork *should* provide a very well working difficulty adjustment, a long term chain with 5 minute blocks that isn't going to eat up anyone's ram or cpu, and a secure network.

As always I will stand by with my QR code (quick response code) in case anything needs to be adjusted Wink

Thank you Sir!!!

Vegas
legendary
October 12, 2015, 11:34:10 AM
I wanted to say thank you to Cryptonit of DMD coin. He has been an enormous supporter of FLY. SO I wanted to let anyone know about his coin that may be new to crypto and is looking for another safe place to store their coins. DMD has been around for over 2 years and is trusted and respected. Here is the OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 12, 2015, 11:33:15 AM
A quick note about the fork for any of you guys that don't read to deep into the source code Smiley

Here is what the current difficulty looks like.

As you can see difficulty is stuck at the lower bound of 0.00390. It comes up sometimes, but it doesnt adjust down enough like it needs to. After the fork, the coin weight calculation changes to increase by 100 times. This means that everyone will have 100 times more weight, and that all at once a bunch of coins will be much more competitive staking. This will lead to a huge increase of difficulty. To add to this, the block target spacing will increase from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. I am guessing that this will put FLY's difficulty on the path to 100 or so. The fork *should* provide a very well working difficulty adjustment, a long term chain with 5 minute blocks that isn't going to eat up anyone's ram or cpu, and a secure network.

As always I will stand by with my QR code (quick response code) in case anything needs to be adjusted Wink
legendary
October 12, 2015, 10:27:42 AM
FLY is now $2.46 per coin.

RESULTS!

Vegas
legendary
October 12, 2015, 10:19:13 AM
Tim, your a fine example of what FLY is all about!! Awesome team work and supporting each other!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
October 12, 2015, 10:18:24 AM
 The FLY from the private purchase have been received. I will also put up some buy support. Thanks!

legendary
October 12, 2015, 10:13:39 AM
Guys there is a 3btc sell wall that needs to be knocked down. There is nothing behind it from stopping the price from going sky high. If anyone is on the side lines and you have 2-3 BTC to invest, now is the time!

Vegas
legendary
October 12, 2015, 08:59:48 AM
Glad to answer any questions. Welcome to the forum. I havnt had my coffee yet, but Ill do my best.

so only a few people can have fly, a few lucky people can have a very small amount hmmm, that ads up to a useless coin  run by a scammer for his own benefit!

A: Anyone that has shown integrity and honesty in the community is welcome to purchase FLY, BELOW market value.

what can you buy with fly?

Fly can be easily converted into btc at Yobit.net. There are thousands of vendors that accept btc including Newegg,Tigerdirect, Dell, Overstock,Microsoft,Subway and more.

can i change fly to cash?

Why?

does the fly have any real value?

Yes $200,000

will fly have any value?

Yes see above.

will i waste my time mining/staking fly? yes

You said yes. so, umm..yes.

if the dev knows about finance as he claims, then why make fly besides to line his own pocket with selling a coin with no value?

Its to make all my friends rich too.

such an obvious scam!

It is. Dump it.

2000+ posts, what does that prove beside a spammer?

It proves I love crypto.

sr. member, what does that prove?

It proves im old.

only a stupid child thinks that so many posts means something.
i prefer to deal with adults not children

Hey I took the 2,000 posts title down days ago, as it was offensive to newbie devs. Clear your cookies, and hit F5.

Ok I think I need coffee now.

Vegas
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 05:55:28 AM
so only a few people can have fly, a few lucky people can have a very small amount hmmm, that ads up to a useless coin  run by a scammer for his own benefit!
what can you buy with fly? nothing
can i change fly to cash? no
does the fly have any real value? no
will fly have any value? no
will i waste my time mining/staking fly? yes

if the dev knows about finance as he claims, then why make fly besides to line his own pocket with selling a coin with no value?

such an obvious scam!

2000+ posts, what does that prove beside a spammer?
sr. member, what does that prove besides you post a lot?

only a stupid child thinks that so many posts means something.
i prefer to deal with adults not children
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 12, 2015, 05:32:06 AM
Flycoin welcomes our newest team member : CrazyIvan. If your portfolio looks much larger today, thank him for his private buy!

some guys have told a lot of you...I am excited to meet you in Slack...welcome Ivan

I hope it s not all bad about me they told you. Smiley))

Glad to be here, Vegas, thx for this opportunity, the idea seems to be very nice.

I have heard you are not crazy but, really smart!

afaik crazyivan is slang of russian submarine crews
and it describe someone who goes crazy while submarine is diving

a very dangerous situation

i think ivan use this nickname not because he is the guy who go crazy
but because he is able handle such situations

as far as i had contact with him he always acted in a way that he have the overview
and did stay cool acting by brain and not based on lower instincts

if ivan did choose FLY thats nearly as much quality sign for it as my own investment here  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 12, 2015, 02:34:53 AM
Flycoin welcomes our newest team member : CrazyIvan. If your portfolio looks much larger today, thank him for his private buy!

some guys have told a lot of you...I am excited to meet you in Slack...welcome Ivan

Glad to be here, Vegas, thx for this opportunity, the idea seems to be very nice.

I have heard you are not crazy but, really smart!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 12, 2015, 02:13:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 11, 2015, 11:25:05 PM
This coin looks nice, but what's up with that 3 BTC sell wall on Yobit? holy cow  Huh

Sell wall not from Fly team. It will eventually get eaten. - like all low sell walls. Originally was at .00777
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 11, 2015, 10:44:13 PM
@Vegasguy,

Lol....your comment really was funny as your suggestion is exactly what I am currently doing. Updating old wallet versions/blocks/etc so I can list & dissolve shares of unwanted coin, thereby helping myself. As you know, this can take time. As soon as possible, I will inform you but some of my wallets haven't been updated/upgraded in a while.

In reference to the slack channel, I am unclear on the reasoning of NOT extending an invite, but that is your prerogative. Your coin, your decision.  I'm just a pocket change guy, trying to grow that into a bag holder account. Really not a regular user of slack, as it is tho.

Respect,

CapnBDL
      Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
October 11, 2015, 10:40:16 PM
This coin looks nice, but what's up with that 3 BTC sell wall on Yobit? holy cow  Huh
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 11, 2015, 10:09:42 PM
Hi, Vegasguy

Thanks, for the private sale to me. Everything went smoothly!
Also, thanks for the invite to join the slack team!
Wish, I had got in earlier, before the swap. But, better late
than never. Hopefully, I can scare up some more BTC and buy
some more FLY! Too, the moon!

Thanks, Vegasguy!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
October 11, 2015, 08:40:25 PM
As was mentioned on YoBit, I am interested in the 'private buy' opportunity. However, I am also critically limited in funding.

A little about me is below, but you should also know that I hang onto what I do have, no selling (currently just 6.41758294 FLY). I know, small, but it was the best I could do during the last days of the POW phase, plus the trade-in (swap). My wallet stays open 24/7 to staking, though with the amount I have, no doubt my stakes will be excruciatingly small.

I was a late-comer to this coin. There are few alt-coins I feel have a chance, but view FLY as one of them. It looks good! You've done a nice job VegasGuy.

FHt3QeL1TqThWXKUNAqnrbKQUya8jRv124

Keep it up, very impressive numbers,

CapnBDL
      Cool
'nuff Said

edit; I don't use it much, but, may I get an invite to the slack group? Maybe a 'little guys' perspective could be useful.

Thank you for your compliment. Let me talk to the slack members. We are 9 strong. Typically its reserved for private buyers and top holders. My advice , look through your old wallets and dump any worthless coins , see what you can come up with , and I will give you a deep discount. See if you can do the minimum of .5 BTC. FLY is at 500,000 sat. I will discount 30% on a private buy to help you out. So I will help you, but you must help yourself.

Vegas
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 11, 2015, 07:09:47 PM
As was mentioned on YoBit, I am interested in the 'private buy' opportunity. However, I am also critically limited in funding.

A little about me is below, but you should also know that I hang onto what I do have, no selling (currently just 6.41758294 FLY). I know, small, but it was the best I could do during the last days of the POW phase, plus the trade-in (swap). My wallet stays open 24/7 to staking, though with the amount I have, no doubt my stakes will be excruciatingly small.

I was a late-comer to this coin. There are few alt-coins I feel have a chance, but view FLY as one of them. It looks good! You've done a nice job VegasGuy.

Keep it up, very impressive numbers,

CapnBDL
      Cool
'nuff Said

edit; I don't use it much, but, may I get an invite to the slack group? Maybe a 'little guys' perspective could be useful.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 11, 2015, 06:09:04 PM

legendary
October 11, 2015, 03:19:33 PM
Fly is now $1.23 per coin. Supply on Yobit almost gone. Coinmarket cap $200,000. Coin is less than 30 days old.

.............................wait for it...............................RESULTS!!!

Jump to: