Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 119. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 20, 2015, 05:16:34 AM
a question before i apply this; if we set setstakesplitthreshold to 25 than what will happen to blocks which are originally 30 or 40 sizes once they stake?

i didnt know the results since blocks in my hyp/con/tek wallet's are  of same sizes and i guess blocks wont break into 2 in xra where i have multiple size blocks.

The Block will Stake and combine the block reward into one bigger Block.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
September 20, 2015, 03:32:50 AM
a question before i apply this; if we set setstakesplitthreshold to 25 than what will happen to blocks which are originally 30 or 40 sizes once they stake?

i didnt know the results since blocks in my hyp/con/tek wallet's are  of same sizes and i guess blocks wont break into 2 in xra where i have multiple size blocks.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 20, 2015, 01:28:25 AM
Re-split up lots of blocks of 5 fly, 10, 15 20, 25 & 30 & kept some I originally
set up higher so as not to create a 3 - 4 day gap
Will add 200 more smaller blocks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
September 20, 2015, 12:39:19 AM
Everyone don't forget to split up your 'blocks'. We will need to be able to burn through about 720 blocks per day and those 720 won't be eligible to stake again until another 7 days. I just split into a bunch of 4 FLY blocks. I think it will be good if we get a lot of people to go pretty small like this (3-10). 25 FLY blocks as stated before should work well too, but we also need to create a high quantity of blocks that will be ready to phase us off of PoW.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 19, 2015, 11:32:19 PM
Ya we tried to establish a very high price early, and the miners kept dumping on us. Pow might run a couple of more weeks, and then we start start a slow stable climb up. The sell orders will be very few after pow, and price will be much higher as all the largest holders have all agreed to only sell off their POS rewards (if they want).

Vegas
legendary
September 19, 2015, 10:50:10 PM
That's the problem. Price points were suggested but,
in the end, the marketplace will determine prices.
If people keep them in their wallet, prices will  go up.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
September 19, 2015, 10:47:05 PM
I was just wondering if anyone came to an agrement on what the market price should be set at for Flycoin ? Last thing i saw was 0.1  then .002 so  what price should we hold out for. I didn't get in on the exchange so i'm just a little bag holder. I don't have much Fly but i'm still mining i might get to 100 or so Flycoin  before pow is done only have 7.Mh/s so will see what happens
legendary
September 19, 2015, 10:09:20 PM
I can also confirm - someone else got a stake - LOL
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 19, 2015, 08:50:55 PM
I can confirm that POS is working well as I got the first POS reward. YAY!!!

Vegas

legendary
September 19, 2015, 08:29:44 PM
I can confirm that POS is working well as I got the first POS reward. YAY!!!

Vegas
legendary
September 19, 2015, 06:45:36 PM
Followed new wallet instructions
  Deleted all roaming except Wallet.dat and .conf
  Deleted addnode except one listed by presstab
  downloaded new wallet from presstab link

No connections

Deleted and tried again - 2nd time synched right up
legendary
Activity: 963
September 19, 2015, 06:09:13 PM
damn, tried to catch some quick solo blocks. Your too fast OC!!

Vegas

Shouldn't there be a checkpoint server? I looked at github and you left the checkpoint server pubkey blank.

Checkpoint servers often do more harm than good. I am personally against the centralization of a checkpoint server, but if Vegas were decide to run one then it could be added into the next wallet release.

Please elaborate on this. I made a separate thread as to not hijack this one.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/are-checkpoint-servers-a-bad-thing-for-a-coin-1184690
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
September 19, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

Vegas

Shouldn't there be a checkpoint server? I looked at github and you left the checkpoint server pubkey blank.

Checkpoint servers often do more harm than good. I am personally against the centralization of a checkpoint server, but if Vegas were decide to run one then it could be added into the next wallet release.

Lets leave it out. Hey presstab to autocombine blocks into blocks of 25, do I use the following command in my exe shortcut?

-combinethreshold=25 -setstakesplitthreshold=25   (for windows)

unless i am horribly wrong, there is no combinethreshold in this coin and the split you can set in the debug window once and not with a exe flag. more info on splits can be found here

http://hyperstake.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_set_up_your_wallet_for_autostaking

in Main.h

static const int64_t DEF_COMBINE_AMOUNT = 1 * COIN; 
51 /** Combine Threshold Max */   
52 static const int64_t MAX_COMBINE_AMOUNT = 100 * COIN

You set your combine threshold in your .conf file as combinethreshold=

It was adapted from TEKcoin

WELL I stand corrected. Thanks for the protip sir.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 19, 2015, 05:44:33 PM

Vegas

Lets leave it out. Hey presstab to autocombine blocks into blocks of 25, do I use the following command in my exe shortcut?

unless i am horribly wrong, there is no combinethreshold in this coin and the split you can set in the debug window once and not with a exe flag. more info on splits can be found here

in Main.h

Can I download somewhere these file?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 19, 2015, 05:39:55 PM

Vegas

in Main.h

legendary
Crackpot Idealist
September 19, 2015, 05:00:04 PM

Vegas

legendary
Blockchain Developer
September 19, 2015, 03:47:05 PM
Explorer is live.. enjoy Smiley

www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY and once the dns record propogates fly.presstab.pw as short cut.
legendary
September 19, 2015, 03:41:59 PM

Vegas

-combinethreshold=25 -setstakesplitthreshold=25   (for windows)
legendary
Blockchain Developer
September 19, 2015, 03:03:42 PM

Vegas

legendary
September 19, 2015, 02:14:35 PM
I have only used setstakesplitthreshold and combinethreshold a couple of times. So Im not really familiar with it. I want to automatically combine my stakes to blocks of 25 when I have enough small blocks to create one. I know the commands are used in the shortcut. But what is the correct commands for this size. Is it -combinethreshold=25 -setstakesplitthreshold=25   (for windows)

Vegas
Jump to: