Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 123. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 18, 2015, 08:20:13 PM
New wallet posted to op, if anyone wants to grab it there.

Vegas
legendary
September 18, 2015, 07:54:40 PM
I kinda liked that Skyline theme for RateCoin, would be awesome if it were a skyline of Vegas Wink

LOVE it, maybe Presstab could include in next wallet update
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 18, 2015, 06:16:27 PM
Great idea - Crestington - Vegas skyline would be very cool.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 18, 2015, 04:55:57 PM
I kinda liked that Skyline theme for RateCoin, would be awesome if it were a skyline of Vegas Wink

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
September 18, 2015, 04:21:05 PM
Guys, Presstab is nearly finished with the wallet update, that addresses the split block showing incorrect fees, some color changes , and all the social media buttons are now fixed. Social buttons now point to our facebook page, our reddit page our twitter page, and I did something really cool and had him change remove the IRC and change it to point to our slack channel Smiley

Ive got a few meetings for the next 6 hours, so presstab might post the wallet update here. You wont here from me again until 6 hours from now.

Vegas

And here is the wallet (64bit). https://mega.nz/#!fJEXASBQ!YShGJDB0dx_krCbF5E7Ng9XeFFL0-GA1MiTN2HIOcI0

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links
Fixed Split Block Fee to 0.0125 FLY (this should accommodate most splitblock transactions, worked fine splitting into 200 blocks for me)
Hard Coded Black Default Theme Into the wallet
Fixed Coin Control Age Display

Hoping to tweak the default theme to produce a prettier design soon.

Mandatory update for pool ?

Nope QT changes only, nothing that should impact the daemon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 18, 2015, 04:17:53 PM
As coin bag holders, we all need to remember that there was an
expectation that it would take up to a month to have a smooth running
POS chain. That is why the mining period was set for approx. 1 month.

Everyone stay calm. We are holding a great coin.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 18, 2015, 04:11:49 PM
Guys, Presstab is nearly finished with the wallet update, that addresses the split block showing incorrect fees, some color changes , and all the social media buttons are now fixed. Social buttons now point to our facebook page, our reddit page our twitter page, and I did something really cool and had him change remove the IRC and change it to point to our slack channel Smiley

Ive got a few meetings for the next 6 hours, so presstab might post the wallet update here. You wont here from me again until 6 hours from now.

Vegas

And here is the wallet (64bit). https://mega.nz/#!fJEXASBQ!YShGJDB0dx_krCbF5E7Ng9XeFFL0-GA1MiTN2HIOcI0

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links
Fixed Split Block Fee to 0.0125 FLY (this should accommodate most splitblock transactions, worked fine splitting into 200 blocks for me)

No, these changes are just wallet side.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
September 18, 2015, 04:09:12 PM

Vegas

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
September 18, 2015, 04:04:54 PM

Vegas

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links

For those who are using source, we just update the git and recompile?

Vegas hasnt merged the pull request yet, so I would grab from github.com/presstab/Fly-coin for the updates.

Thanks a lot
legendary
Blockchain Developer
September 18, 2015, 03:37:50 PM

Vegas

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links

Vegas hasnt merged the pull request yet, so I would grab from github.com/presstab/Fly-coin for the updates.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
September 18, 2015, 03:16:48 PM

Vegas

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links

seems i have to stepped in now Smiley
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
September 18, 2015, 03:12:36 PM

Vegas

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links

legendary
Blockchain Developer
September 18, 2015, 03:06:05 PM

Vegas

Changes include:
Fixed Social Media Links

legendary
September 18, 2015, 12:46:53 PM

Ive got a few meetings for the next 6 hours, so presstab might post the wallet update here. You wont hear from me again until 6 hours from now.

Vegas
legendary
September 18, 2015, 12:42:00 PM
SO Presstab and I have been messaging back and forth most of the morning, so we should have a wallet update MAYBE later today or tomorrow. More good news. I think word is getting around, and buyers are getting very aggressive for FLY on Yobit Smiley

Vegas
Great news Smiley
Yeah FLY is slowly getting hot

Yes it is: Smiley

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
September 18, 2015, 12:01:17 PM
SO Presstab and I have been messaging back and forth most of the morning, so we should have a wallet update MAYBE later today or tomorrow. More good news. I think word is getting around, and buyers are getting very aggressive for FLY on Yobit Smiley

Vegas
Great news Smiley
Yeah FLY is slowly getting hot
legendary
September 18, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

Vegas
legendary
September 18, 2015, 11:25:52 AM
Im going to guess at why POS is acting the way it is but im not 100% for sure:

The coins that are staking now are ONLY the POW coins. They are really small .5 coins. Many of those coin ages were reset to 0, as they were bought of the exchange, and then reset to coinage 0 again using splitblock.  The premine that had about 99.9% of the coin supply was distributed 2 days ago. Most of you then used split block and reset your coin age back to 0 again. So the short of this is: Im quite sure this is what is going on. We have to just wait 7 days from today to be sure for our premine funds to mature and the network weight sure be much higher and rewards begin and pos will function as normal. There will still be a wallet update in the next few days to address small bugs , but Presstab messaged me and he and I both agree, that this is what is going on, and it is NOT a bug.

Vegas
legendary
Blockchain Developer
September 18, 2015, 10:54:41 AM
Concerning "network weight = 0" this variable is actually just an estimate that does some calculations based on how fast blocks are staking on the network. Since we have had no stakes yet network wide, it is right that this would be 0.

Since the coin supply is very low, stake weight is growing equally slow. Hopefully someone will be able to crack a PoS block soon, but if not we have plenty of ammo in our arsenal to do whatever needs to be done Smiley
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:47:57 AM
Presstab is the best there is for wallet coding, so it wont take weeks or 5 wallets to fix. Presstab and I are extremely responsible and on top of everything.

When I decided to takeover Ros, I went as far as I could under the advice and guidance of Crestington. He is a truly wonderful person and talented coder, and helped me get a very near complete wallet. I have no experience in coding, and really didnt take it seriously enough. I then began to realize the magnitude of the investors that were affected by Ros. Because I have no coding skills it would have taken many more weeks to complete and , what I had, had loads of bugs and problems. I have the resources to hire the best coin wallet coder in the world, Presstab. So I reached out to him, and he completed it in about 2 days, and cleaned the bugs I had created. So Im not suprised that there are some bugs and problems, and I take full responsibility for that. I will also make sure its made right. Ive already Pmed Presstab today with all known bugs im aware of. Thank you again for your patience.

Vegas
Jump to: