Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 122. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 19, 2015, 07:49:11 AM
Has anyone contacted OCminer at Suprnova?
There seems to still be a lot of action on the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 19, 2015, 06:55:33 AM
Ya, once we get everything fixed I will contact yobit and put the wallet back on line. Im  constantly monitoring everything, and caught this within 1 min of it happening, and contacted everyone including Yobit to shut down the wallet. So hopefully we should have a new wallet update by tomorrow and Presstab was kind enough to offer his block explorer to us for free and its the best there is. Guys with every coin , there will be challenges, but I want you to really look at how well this was handled by presstab and I. We were right on top of it, and reacted quickly. No damage was done. I hope this brings more trust to the coin.

Vegas

U get a lot of points from me, when it works well again...I dont know someone which react so fast...I think, my buys was right here...great Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 19, 2015, 05:47:36 AM
Thanks Vegas! I know you watch everything like a hawk.
I know FLY and my investment is being guided by a great team
with a leader that takes this coin seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 19, 2015, 05:39:05 AM
Ya, once we get everything fixed I will contact yobit and put the wallet back on line. Im  constantly monitoring everything, and caught this within 1 min of it happening, and contacted everyone including Yobit to shut down the wallet. So hopefully we should have a new wallet update by tomorrow and Presstab was kind enough to offer his block explorer to us for free and its the best there is. Guys with every coin , there will be challenges, but I want you to really look at how well this was handled by presstab and I. We were right on top of it, and reacted quickly. No damage was done. I hope this brings more trust to the coin.

Vegas

legendary
September 19, 2015, 05:37:55 AM
Coin had wallet problem - fix out tomorrow.
Exchange stopped trading until fix out.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 19, 2015, 05:22:25 AM
Hi. What with the exchange? All coins exchanged ass backwards..... The part remained in warrants at which it is impossible to look....
legendary
September 19, 2015, 04:57:20 AM
Thank you - Presstab
You are appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
September 19, 2015, 02:20:58 AM
Got it all figured out, there was an error from the source it came from that didn't calc the reward correctly and didn't divide it by COIN. I should have caught this when I made me tweaks to the source... I didn't catch it unfortunately. Fix will be out in the morning. This was fortunately caught very quick, so no harm done.

Now I will also throw up a free block explorer on presstab.pw so that I can monitor the chain exactly how I want to see it Wink

hy man why you brought awesomeness wherever you go Smiley just one word thanks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
September 19, 2015, 02:08:03 AM
Got it all figured out, there was an error from the source it came from that didn't calc the reward correctly and didn't divide it by COIN. I should have caught this when I made me tweaks to the source... I didn't catch it unfortunately. Fix will be out in the morning. This was fortunately caught very quick, so no harm done.

Now I will also throw up a free block explorer on presstab.pw so that I can monitor the chain exactly how I want to see it Wink
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:35:03 PM
So I just talked to Presstab and he is on the road traveling for the night. He said to tell everyone, that everything will be fine, and he will find the problem, and fix it, and then rollback the chain to just before  the error. He said he is on the road tonight, and cant start until tomorrow. All will be well. If your mining, then stop because chain will be rolled back.

Vegas
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:16:09 PM
That's a great superblock. A super, super block.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:13:26 PM
So just talked to presstab, and he said he is looking into it, and most likely we will do a fork and revert back to the block previous before the error. He seems to think it was a superblock error that paid too much.Yobit is frozen. So we are safe. All will be well again.

Vegas
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:07:52 PM
2 days after the ninja swap, fly is almost 7X pre-swap value

money supply issues now?

karma really is a bitch.

sorry vegas but the swap was bs.

John , this is not the time to do this, and I emailed you WEEKS ago about fly. The swap was open for a FULL 7 days.  I thought you were a really cool guy thats why I took my time WEEKS before the swap and PM you. This issue WILL be resolved, and stay cool, and I will figure out a way to get you in.

Vegas
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:05:47 PM
Ok so presstab got back to me, and he is looking into this.

In the meantime.. I did my own digging, and I found that it was the first POS reward that paid out this much.

See: http://bce.madzebra.co/fly/block/3bde202a1fd9156a4ba268e4af6427f963b288fee794d2f334c8d39dcd188d46
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
September 18, 2015, 10:04:57 PM
2 days after the ninja swap, fly is almost 7X pre-swap value

money supply issues now?

karma really is a bitch.

sorry vegas but the swap was bs.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 09:57:02 PM
Im not 100% percent sure, but I wonder if there was a bug in the superblock and it paid out WAYYY too much. The block explorer is VERY basic and doesnt say WHERE the money came from or what the previous balance was.

legendary
September 18, 2015, 09:38:35 PM
Hmmm... unfortunate but, will get straightened out.
             This coin has a super team and a great community
legendary
September 18, 2015, 08:48:39 PM
Guys there is a problem with the money supply and I have already alerted Presstab.

Ive taken a snapshot of all the current balances balances.  Im trying to contact yobit to freeze the trading. do NOT buy or sell or move any funds!!!

Ive also contacted Yobit on there site and asked them to freeze the wallet. Ive also PM them and asked them to freeze the wallet. Im waiting to hear from Presstab.

Ive also contacted OCminer of Suprnova pool.

Update: Wallet disabled on Yobit.

I have a snapshot of balances minutes after this happend.

This will get sorted. Just waiting to here back from Presstab.

Vegas
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
September 18, 2015, 08:32:39 PM
The start supply was 150k + ~2k from miners, but why does the nr 1 wallet have 704720 Fly? http://bce.madzebra.co/fly/top20
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
September 18, 2015, 08:23:29 PM
New wallet posted to op, if anyone wants to grab it there.

Vegas

dont forget to merge the pull request yo.

https://github.com/Fly-coin/Fly-coin/pull/2
Jump to: