Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 2. (Read 163609 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Yes. The answer is yes.
January 05, 2016, 09:11:06 PM
Jesus Christ, wtf?  

Why the threats?  This is crypto, not the damn wild west.  You trolls just need to leave Vegas and this thread alone if you don't care.  And Vegas, you should stop threatening people.  The only information you MAY end up getting is of the person who actually SENT the threat to you, not people trolling your thread.  You and your mom both know that so unless one of them is truly the one sending threats you really don't have much.

Just delete the posts and move along, they're just trolls.

Well I take death threats VERY serious. They can fud all they want, but THAT crosses the line. It was horribly explicit. WHY? Tell me why you guys would send me this? What have I done thats so terrible? I will admit, this time for once you really pissed me off, and when I get all of your info, its my turn mother fuckers. How fucking dare you threaten my family.

Vegas

Yea, that's just straight up disgusting.  I've never seen you post anything to warrant any of that.

Cool off a bit, there's a bot out there to delete troll posts automatically maybe it will help here.  Don't lose your cool or they win.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 09:07:28 PM
Its ok.. you know woody I am a man with endless means, and I will soon have all of their information. Want to threaten my family you fucking cowards?!?!!:? Maybe others might want your real identity too? But I would never do that. I would never pm your real info of every person youve ever fucked with.

Vegas

No ya not, or ya would not need da XDE takeover , so ya can make enough BTC to keep fly afloat.

AG18

Activity: 80
Yes. The answer is yes.
January 05, 2016, 09:06:45 PM
Jesus Christ, wtf?  

Why the threats?  This is crypto, not the damn wild west.  You trolls just need to leave Vegas and this thread alone if you don't care.  And Vegas, you should stop threatening people.  The only information you MAY end up getting is of the person who actually SENT the threat to you, not people trolling your thread.  You and your mom both know that so unless one of them is truly the one sending threats you really don't have much.

Just delete the posts and move along, they're just trolls.

P.S. - Do you guys have a Slack I can join?
January 05, 2016, 09:05:05 PM
Its either you, or that other fud4btc , one of you is sending these threats. Lets see how brave you are, and tell me to my face, you want to cut up my wife in pieces. Lets see how brave you are then. Ill remind you, im one clever mothermother, with endless means at my disposal. Lets see you threathen my family to my face you coward.

Ya know , i think ya makin dis shit up to avoid discussin the real issues.
Take da letter to da local cops and have them check fer fingerprints, then contact da FBI , did't ya attorney Mom tell ya that.
Plus if it has a bar code stamped, it give da location where it was mailed. Area code at least.

AG18

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
January 05, 2016, 09:04:54 PM
Was a blackjack dealer when arrived in Vegas 30 years ago. One of you trolls are sending death threats and THAT is illegal, VERY illegal. Know this, I will have all of your true identities soon. I am a man on wealth and power, and when you tell me your going to cut up my wife in pieces, I will find out who is sending me this shit. I will soon have ALL of your real names, addresses, places of employment.
Vegas
Yeah -physical threats - that is just wrong man - so sorry to hear people are so extreme.

Its ok.. you know woody I am a man with endless means, and I will soon have all of their information. Want to threaten my family you fucking cowards?!?!!:? Maybe others might want your real identity too? But I would never do that. I would never pm your real info of every person youve ever fucked with.

Vegas
legendary
January 05, 2016, 09:03:04 PM
Was a blackjack dealer when arrived in Vegas 30 years ago. One of you trolls are sending death threats and THAT is illegal, VERY illegal. Know this, I will have all of your true identities soon. I am a man on wealth and power, and when you tell me your going to cut up my wife in pieces, I will find out who is sending me this shit. I will soon have ALL of your real names, addresses, places of employment.
Vegas

Ya know , its funny when ya think about it,

Ya don't like what was said so ya ran to ya Mummy to fix it!!   Grin  Grin  Grin
Priceless!!!

AG18

Lets see how funny it is when I have your real info in my hands, and I will very soon, and I want you to tell me to my face , what you will do to my family.  So keep it up. Im keeping track of what I owe you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
January 05, 2016, 09:02:51 PM
Vegas
Yeah -physical threats - that is just wrong man - so sorry to hear people are so extreme.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2016, 09:00:34 PM
Imma peg popcorn shares to this thread. Surely I can retire in a few weeks.  Cheesy

January 05, 2016, 09:00:23 PM
Vegas

Ya know , its funny when ya think about it,

Ya don't like what was said so ya ran to ya Mummy to fix it!!   Grin  Grin  Grin
Priceless!!!

AG18
legendary
January 05, 2016, 08:59:36 PM
LOL,
Vegas sent me one of those emails too.  
if ya dumb enough to take anything, i said as a physical threat.
Then ya too dumb to run a coin as ya ignoring details such as the barter tax ya face.
Da US Gov ya enemy not me.

But ya whiny baby threats are gettin annoying.

AG18

Its either you, or that other fud4btc , one of you is sending these threats. Lets see how brave you are, and tell me to my face, you want to cut up my wife in pieces. Lets see how brave you are then. Ill remind you, im one clever mothermother, with endless means at my disposal. Lets see you threathen my family to my face you coward.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2016, 08:59:30 PM
 seems to me, all of us so-called 'sheep' are here voluntarily offering efforts for our own benefit (if it's good for fly it's good for the holder). indeed,  we are not contractors performing services, rather individuals co-operating.

not to mention that the fed, the IRS, they are illegal, unconstitutional, orginizations. with open source crypto, we will fly  Cheesy
January 05, 2016, 08:58:06 PM
LOL,
Vegas sent me one of those emails too. 
if ya dumb enough to take anything, i said as a physical threat.
Then ya too dumb to run a coin as ya ignoring details such as the barter tax ya face.
Da US Gov ya enemy not me.

But ya whiny baby threats are gettin annoying.

AG18
January 05, 2016, 08:43:49 PM
hi-larious bro!!

That is funny, when she have time to be a blackjack dealer & attorney and raise kids.
Ya lies gettin mixed.  Wink

AG18
Activity: 76
January 05, 2016, 08:40:58 PM
hi-larious bro!!

January 05, 2016, 08:40:31 PM
Ya know in da other forums ,where ya tryin to takeover their coin.
Ya claim everyone is happy with yer fly coin, but here ya claim ya receive death threats.
Ya getting ya lies mixed up.

Just Sayin,
AG18
January 05, 2016, 08:35:53 PM
None of this scares me. I hire professionals to keep everything on the up and up. But at least now I know who has been sending me death threats in the mail. I wonder if I should get an order to identify these people that have been trying to shut me down so badly.

Vegas

No ya did'nt, professional would know better, ya been playin everythin by ear, that why dis has been such a bad coin rollout.
Don't insult everyone intellect with dat lie.

And how did they git ya mailing address?
better yet , post one so we know ya not full of Shit.

AG18
Activity: 76
January 05, 2016, 08:31:50 PM
None of this scares me. I hire professionals to keep everything on the up and up. But at least now I know who has been sending me death threats in the mail. I wonder if I should get an order to identify these people that have been trying to shut me down so badly.

Vegas

good luck with that considering there hasnt been a single threat except reporting you to the authorities for your scams.

way to make it sound like people REALLY give a fuck about what youre doing though.

its all fun and games bro.
January 05, 2016, 08:31:10 PM
Trust me. I well pay my fair share of everything in taxes. ALL of my gains AND ALL of my loses. So have fun fellas.

Vegas

Ya don't get it, all dat fly flowing into da superwallet will be barter income, and ya will be responsible for its value at the moment it arrives.
Let me explain it simple like,
Ya won't have enough money to cover it , unless ya sell a large part of da superwallet, which makes ya your own dumper.  Grin
And fer ya two to claim financial knowledge , well ya mindsets prove ya degrees are phantom at best.

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
January 05, 2016, 08:23:33 PM
this is going to be fun.  to say the least.
do you know what happens to those who manage unlicensed securities in the US?  
vegas, youre about to find out considering you have "investors" in FLY.

BIG mistake.
IRS has defined Bitcoin and similar coins as property. So the ROS to Fly exchange was
property exchange not, securites sold (I will give you 1 Mickey Mantle card for 2 Roberto Clemente cards).
Vegas sold his own FLY to Private buyers (he can sell his baseball cards) again, property not securities.

Since he has income and expenses - orig. cost of ROS, cost of graphics, coders, etc., he will need
to talk to his accountant on how much tax loss he can claim.

Property trading invokes a Barter system.
Barter is taxable in da US of Ripoff, where Vegas resides.
https://www.irs.gov/uac/Bartering-Income-The-Value-of-Property-or-Services-You-Receive

Every fly received in superfly would be taxable to Vegas, and since ya require members to make some effort to be on da team, it can not be claimed as charity, but will be deemed payment for required efforts , even when giving out from da wallet.  Tongue

And if da superfly wallet classifieds him as an exchange, dem he is already in da hole.

Barter exchanges.  A barter exchange is an organized marketplace where members barter products or services. Some operate out of an office and others over the Internet. All barter exchanges are required to issue Form 1099-B, Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions. Exchanges must give a copy of the form to its members who barter each year. They must also file a copy with the IRS.

Just Sayin,
AG18

--snip- Edit: Liked the cat picture btw
Guess I better get those 1099 forms ready for the garage sale I am holding next weekend.
January 05, 2016, 08:09:45 PM
this is going to be fun.  to say the least.
do you know what happens to those who manage unlicensed securities in the US?  
vegas, youre about to find out considering you have "investors" in FLY.

BIG mistake.
IRS has defined Bitcoin and similar coins as property. So the ROS to Fly exchange was
property exchange not, securites sold (I will give you 1 Mickey Mantle card for 2 Roberto Clemente cards).
Vegas sold his own FLY to Private buyers (he can sell his baseball cards) again, property not securities.

Since he has income and expenses - orig. cost of ROS, cost of graphics, coders, etc., he will need
to talk to his accountant on how much tax loss he can claim.

Property trading invokes a Barter system.
Barter is taxable in da US of Ripoff, where Vegas resides.
https://www.irs.gov/uac/Bartering-Income-The-Value-of-Property-or-Services-You-Receive

Every fly received in superfly would be taxable to Vegas, and since ya require members to make some effort to be on da team, it can not be claimed as charity, but will be deemed payment for required efforts , even when giving out from da wallet.  Tongue

And if da superfly wallet classifieds him as an exchange, dem he is already in da hole.

Barter exchanges.  A barter exchange is an organized marketplace where members barter products or services. Some operate out of an office and others over the Internet. All barter exchanges are required to issue Form 1099-B, Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions. Exchanges must give a copy of the form to its members who barter each year. They must also file a copy with the IRS.

Just Sayin,
AG18

Pages:
Jump to: