Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 8. (Read 163609 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 11:07:50 AM
Happy New Year, FLY Team. I wish everyone have your dreams come true. Somebody is celebrating holidays with family, somebody with friends and somebody like me doesn't receive even a call neither a gift. Past year was not easy for us all, but together we'll overcome all the problems we encounter. FLY Team becomes bigger and bigger each day. I want to thank everyone who's participating in the development of this great coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 01, 2016, 11:03:42 AM
Still waiting for the wallet to be operative, but it has not been that bad. Gotta more than 3 fly these days thanks to some buying in cryptopia and some tips by CapBND.

Although OPs are not there, I think Cryptopia is alive and well. It is true that there is a lot of spanish posting (I am spanish) but there is life in the community, I can tell you people is buying, selling, and yes, waiting for tips too (lol), several spanish speaking people hold a lot of DOT (cryptopia coin) so there is clearly at least some support for this exchange.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
December 31, 2015, 10:02:27 PM
Much nicer AG18. We are good people here. We do no harm and respect those that respect us. Please join us and you will see, if you treat us with respect, you will get more respect than you ever imagined. My wife LOVES polar bears, her favorite animal. Happy new year all!

Vegas

Happy and prosper new year everybody!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 31, 2015, 09:44:13 PM
Much nicer AG18. We are good people here. We do no harm and respect those that respect us. Please join us and you will see, if you treat us with respect, you will get more respect than you ever imagined. My wife LOVES polar bears, her favorite animal. Happy new year all!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 31, 2015, 08:21:39 PM
Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

December 31, 2015, 06:24:47 PM
Thanks CapnBDL, I'm holding tight! Smiley

I would rather not see you sell your fly. I can send you funds from something else . I have  hyper, c2 , tek, bitstar . These coins wont hurt anyone if you sell. Tell me how much you need and leave your addy.

Vegas

Thanks a lot Vegas, I appreciate your offer. I'm kind of sorting my problems out, but if I can't, I'll take your offer.

So, with your offer in mind, I no longer need to sell the coins.

Thanks again, I'll let you know if I need to accept it Smiley
Activity: 714
December 31, 2015, 06:01:20 PM
Ok nobody has seen the owners of Cryptopia for a number of days, so its pretty obvious that they are away for the holidays. So we will just have to wait until they return.

Vegas

It's so weird to not hear a single word...skype is BARREN...trollbox is boring (and spanish as always)....it's like a deserted wasteland out here.  I don't like this. I'm scared  Cry hold me
legendary
December 31, 2015, 04:44:36 PM

I would rather not see you sell your fly. I can send you funds from something else . I have  hyper, c2 , tek, bitstar . These coins wont hurt anyone if you sell. Tell me how much you need and leave your addy.

Vegas
legendary
December 31, 2015, 03:26:31 PM
December 31, 2015, 03:19:13 PM

Sent you your 15 FLY for Christmas, and another 5 for interest Smiley

Vegas

Thanks you very much Vegas! very much appreciated Smiley
legendary
December 31, 2015, 03:18:59 PM
Hi Vegas, I have a question: Why I didn't qualify for the Superwallet last week?

I just realize that my name wasn't on the list, but that's ok, because now I can sell all the coins I want, since I no longer form part of the Superwallet benefits.

And I'm lucky, because I really need some extra money.

So, if anyone is interested in buying some FLY, PM please and we can arrange something Smiley

Hey goldtiger, youve been an amazing supporter. PLEASE dont take this personal, I just missed you and a few others. I will send you funds now, and a bit extra for my tardiness sir.

Vegas

Not a problem, Vegas, I just was confused. Thanks for the funds and to be honest, I'm trying not to sell coins from my main wallet, but I might end up selling some, and I know that's against the rules, but if I have no other choice, I might do that, and I apologize in advance for that, if that happens.

But so far, I have sold only coins from my savings wallet Smiley

Hi...I would hope you are able to ride out 2015 without selling and just do your best to weather the storm. I have no doubt that if you can hang in there with FLY, 2016 is gonna blow your mind!

Good Luck,
CapnBDL
     Cool

CapnBDL , Sir you have worked non stop in Cryptopia chat room, therefore I will be staking you 100 coins from my private wallet. THANK YOU for your dedication!!
legendary
December 31, 2015, 03:17:49 PM

Sent you your 15 FLY for Christmas, and another 5 for interest Smiley

Vegas
December 31, 2015, 02:53:24 PM
Activity: 1064
MOBU
December 31, 2015, 02:33:03 PM
Hi Vegas, I have a question: Why I didn't qualify for the Superwallet last week?

I just realize that my name wasn't on the list, but that's ok, because now I can sell all the coins I want, since I no longer form part of the Superwallet benefits.

So, if anyone is interested in buying some FLY, PM please and we can arrange something Smiley

Hey goldtiger, youve been an amazing supporter. PLEASE dont take this personal, I just missed you and a few others. I will send you funds now, and a bit extra for my tardiness sir.

Vegas

Not a problem, Vegas, I just was confused. Thanks for the funds and to be honest, I'm trying not to sell coins from my main wallet, but I might end up selling some, and I know that's against the rules, but if I have no other choice, I might do that, and I apologize in advance for that, if that happens.

Hi...I would hope you are able to ride out 2015 without selling and just do your best to weather the storm. I have no doubt that if you can hang in there with FLY, 2016 is gonna blow your mind!

Good Luck,
CapnBDL
     Cool
December 31, 2015, 02:06:56 PM

Vegas

legendary
December 31, 2015, 02:04:24 PM
Ok nobody has seen the owners of Cryptopia for a number of days, so its pretty obvious that they are away for the holidays. So we will just have to wait until they return.

Vegas
legendary
December 31, 2015, 01:32:39 PM

Vegas
December 30, 2015, 06:34:44 PM
Looks like Cryptopia's wallet is working now, I can see some movement.
That's great! Thanks for the heads up.

Still showing as in maintenance when i just looked and the owners of topia have not been seen in days Sad

There's been some trading, maybe from people who already had some coins there.

I guess we better wait until Vegas say it's ok. Better safe than sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
December 30, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

Still showing as in maintenance when i just looked and the owners of topia have not been seen in days Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 30, 2015, 06:13:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: