Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 9. (Read 163609 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
December 30, 2015, 05:59:47 PM
Looks like Cryptopia's wallet is working now, I can see some movement.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
December 30, 2015, 05:44:16 PM
With the update 1.77 it is important to make sure you don't get off on a wrong fork.
Somehow I managed to do so and found out yesterday. The fix was easy - just deleted
everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat, of course. Problem was, I had some old
nodes. Once you are set, check the block count with the explorer to be sure.

prolly a very good idea for everyone to check that - it can really suck if you're on your own private fork and a lot of time passes. my wallet ok...

http://fly.dnsalias.com/
December 30, 2015, 04:59:11 PM
Hi Vegas, I have a question: Why I didn't qualify for the Superwallet last week?

I just realize that my name wasn't on the list, but that's ok, because now I can sell all the coins I want, since I no longer form part of the Superwallet benefits.

And I'm lucky, because I really need some extra money.
So, if anyone is interested in buying some FLY, PM please and we can arrange something Smiley
It is important to see why you were not on the list - we appreciate your support & want it fixed.
Please PM Vegas.

Once Cryptopia gets off vacation has the new wallet installed, we are off to the races -
   those that want to sell can while others can move coins down. In spite of the FUD,
   you see the team has not disappeared. We are all still here and posting.

Thanks Woody, that's ok. I don't want to bother Vegas with PM's, I'm pretty sure he's busy, and I'm just curious about what I did (or didn't) that took me out of the Superfly benefits.

In anyway, that's fine because I really need to sell some coins to get some extra money, so I guess it is fine that I wasn't on the list. Maybe he had a premonition that I was going to sell some coins out of my main wallet Smiley (I haven't yet, but it's a matter of time)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 30, 2015, 04:57:16 PM
With the update 1.77 it is important to make sure you don't get off on a wrong fork.
Somehow I managed to do so and found out yesterday. The fix was easy - just deleted
everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat, of course. Problem was, I had some old
nodes. Once you are set, check the block count with the explorer to be sure.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 30, 2015, 04:51:14 PM
Hi Vegas, I have a question: Why I didn't qualify for the Superwallet last week?

I just realize that my name wasn't on the list, but that's ok, because now I can sell all the coins I want, since I no longer form part of the Superwallet benefits.

So, if anyone is interested in buying some FLY, PM please and we can arrange something Smiley
It is important to see why you were not on the list - we appreciate your support & want it fixed.
Please PM Vegas.

Once Cryptopia gets off vacation has the new wallet installed, we are off to the races -
   those that want to sell can while others can move coins down. In spite of the FUD,
   you see the team has not disappeared. We are all still here and posting.
legendary
December 30, 2015, 01:47:31 PM

superfly just got a revamp with the latest wallet release - it is now funded by a global tax on PoS txes - so in a while, it will start to stake ...
December 30, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

before you jump - i don't think anyone recieved superfly last week   Shocked

Well, I'm not jumping. My name wasn't on the list, I just want to know the reason, that's all.

And besides, I need some extra money now, so, I'm going to sell some more coins, even if that means that I'm going to be out of Superfly benefits, that as you're saying, nobody is getting anymore Smiley

ok here, more for the strong hands  Wink

You are right: strong hands always wins, no matter what; week hands always loose.
legendary
December 30, 2015, 01:36:34 PM

Well, I'm not jumping. My name wasn't on the list, I just want to know the reason, that's all.

And besides, I need some extra money now, so, I'm going to sell some more coins, even if that means that I'm going to be out of Superfly benefits, that as you're saying, nobody is getting anymore Smiley

ok here, more for the strong hands  Wink
December 30, 2015, 01:13:18 PM

legendary
December 30, 2015, 01:08:38 PM

December 30, 2015, 12:38:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 30, 2015, 07:54:08 AM
And again; Vegas has not broken his promise: HIS coin is FLY...and we manage also DIFFERENT coins too.

Greetz
Meta

...you are intentionally being deceitful. So which one is it? I have a good idea its number two.

Definition: "being deceitful": the process that someone a person intentionally untrue or says something pretending and he gains a material advantage.

We were never untrue! We never said something pretending! and where is the material advantage???

Everything is clear on the table and every move from us is announced here...Huh!!!???

I really dont understand, what u wanna want from us? That we are chained on FLY? I work on different projects too...this is not forbidden and not lied!

but peace...It was my last try now...

Greetz

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 07:35:00 AM
And again; Vegas has not broken his promise: HIS coin is FLY...and we manage also DIFFERENT coins too.

Greetz
Meta

oh FFS meta, seems you guys cant even lie straight in bed. You cannot possibly think you can be right about this do you?
Two possibilities here, you're not very bright or you are intentionally being deceitful. So which one is it? I have a good idea its number two.

When Vegas sells FLY as his one and only coin ever, (His words not anyone else's), then instructs people to take him literally on his word, then starts a takeover and dev another coin he has absolutely broken his promise.

Sing and dance around it all day, try and twist it into some kind of positive. The fact remains that Vegas is now developing multiple coins having claimed this would be his only one.. again.. ever. FLY does not have a dedicated team that is only concerned with the success of FLY, it is now branching out into other coins where Vegas is a bag holder, rebuilding coins through swaps and changed specifications in the same way FLY was born. This is how you guys are 'making money'. The initial vision that was sold to people about the uniqueness of FLY as a one off for Vegas is no longer.

Team FLY needs to be renamed. Team Takeover, Team Swap, Team Special Wallets, Team Relaunch. Something along those lines is now more fitting.
The plan has changed. It doesn't get any more simple than that.

You are going to have to admit it to everyone here and yourself at some stage, continuing to claim otherwise is making you both look pretty stupid really.
I get that you both want to make money, of course I do. But the fact that you cant even bring yourselves to admit something that is patently obvious speaks volumes about your actual honesty and integrity.
If you want some trust, man up and admit it. Both of you, and stop treating everyone like an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 30, 2015, 06:52:21 AM
U r totally wrong,...totally... :-(...
Only to clarify it to you: FLY IS ALWAYS the TOP task No.1 for Vegas!

Am I? From the XDE thread:

To XDE community, this is Meta, my right hand man and great friend and powerful business partner.
So at this point, nobody has even heard of you in XDE. You dont own any but youre up for another vegas handout.

When we take over we will create the special wallets, 4 of the 6 gold will be owned by 4 of my team members, me, my business partner Metamorphin, and 2 of our full time devs. We are thinking to premine 200 coins total, and do the coin swap and divide the unclaimed coins 4 ways.
Looks like you're in buddy, No surprise to see you shilling it up now is it.

Ive dedicated a team of 4 of us that will work full time 7 days a week on this project
Vegas Baby, How are you going to work full time, 7 days a week on this new coin if you are still committed to FLY?

If youve read the fly thread you would know that I keep my word 100% of the time. Im being literal, I dont break my promises or im dead.
So now you're dead by your own admission...umm except the part about FLY being the only coin you will ever dev of course.

Seems money talks meta and you're the dancing shill for Vegas and his trusted team.

I can keep you calm, its normal, that I do business for money! You have for sure also ur way to earn money here! We are only different in our views! And of course I am also a businesspartner of Vegas too. More than that, I am also a friend! Team Fly is working like a family. No stress, chilled, full of respect, also hard discusses in slack but with results,  and enough power to manage also different more coins! And again; Vegas has not broken his promise: HIS coin is FLY...and we manage also DIFFERENT coins too. We can work 7 days a week for many coins, if we wanted! Why not? We have the power and the experiences! That does not mean, that we now have no more time for FLY???
Now the best for the end: If Vegas teaches me, how I can earn money, than of course, I am very happy that I know him...I have so many buddies here in cryptoworld, I never imagined that before...

Greetz
Meta
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 30, 2015, 06:24:13 AM
>xProphet had posted cryptopia wallet was in maintenance mode last night, with a little  Sad face,
>before the fly update talk was posted, then he mysteriously deleted his post with no replies, then he mysteriously deleted his post with no replies
>deleted his post with no replies
>no replies

Am I obliged to warn random people on the internet? Certainly not.
I removed my post 1 hour ago before 1.7.7 wallet was released.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 30, 2015, 01:55:29 AM
Posting negative is soo easy on this medium.

I fall victim to it all the time.  

But, if you are around long enough (>1 yr in BCT and other crypto forums) you learn about the traits of some of the characters around here.  These forums are not the most efficient means of conversation, but they do keep the history, and that is convenient for doing a little background research on the personas that you come across.

This coin / team of people are moving in the right direction.  There are other coins and teams doing good things also, and I am following there projects also.

In my opinion there is a future in this market of crypto, we need to help define 'it' and the furture of the market with our actions.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 30, 2015, 01:47:39 AM
Guys the beauty of FLY is trolls dont work. They cannot hurt our price.

See with all other coins, people panic and dump. Well, that wont happen here, it cant happen.

THAT is what makes FLY even more awesome. Completely immune to the effects of trolls. I need to add that to our "crypto firsts".

I love it.

Vegas
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 12:20:11 AM
So how can I run 2 coins and give them a 100% like ive done with fly? Simple, I have enormous support.

Vegas

Still doesn't change the fact that you sold this to everyone as your one and only coin.. ever.
Sure changed your tune quick enough when the dollar signs appeared and you could do it all again on another coin. Peculiar behaviour from someone who claims they do not need the money and is apparently solely committed to FLY.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 29, 2015, 11:14:41 PM
Guys truth is I dont know why its been more than 24 hours since the wallet was released and given to Cryptopia. I asked "fairlady" at cryptopia why wallet was not updated yet, and she said "guys are busy". So thats all I know. So how can I run 2 coins and give them a 100% like ive done with fly? Simple, I have enormous support. I dont do it all, I cant do it all. Also I dont need to work. This is my job. Thats how ive been able to dedicate so much time to fly. I will continue trying to contact the guys at Cryptopia until wallet is updated.

Vegas
legendary
December 29, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
What does this mean : "FLYcoin **NEW SPECIAL REWARDS TO HELP "THE LITTLE GUY"!! "?

I've looked at the ANN and it mentions a wallet but I don't understand, and I am defo "The Little Guy"
I am starting with 5 FLY so feel free to help FFW3TKHZhcx1QEr7eHCS47NE7VdXKe8SCh lol I jest of coarse but if there is a way to get some free coins via a faucet or similar please do let me know

Many Thanks
Crunck

crunck, there is a fund to help, (work in progress) 'superfly'. look in the OP, between 'rules' and 'warning', you'll see   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: