Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 6. (Read 163609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
January 02, 2016, 03:59:33 PM
as i guess a normal user has nothing to do with superfly right ?

Superfly rewards you gain by having a minimum of 100 fly, and by supporting fly on a regular basis (with proof). This could be talking about fly in troll rooms, or posting about fly on twitter, or helping people on the fly thread.

and for the fees if i understand , buying on cryptopia cost 10% fees.

No withdrawals are free. Just ask for an exemption to your address from Keesdewit. Contact Keesdewit and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

Keesdewit can be reached at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/keesdewit-390370

and sending fly cost  12 to 46% ?

This is our antidump mechanism. So dont send directly to exchange. When your ready to sell profit from fly , then generate a fly address at cryptopia and using the "savings" feature in fly wallet, point your staking to cryptopia wallet. This will cost 10% to stake there that goes to superfly wallet.

Vegas
legendary
January 02, 2016, 03:45:47 PM
As promised we now have autoupdate for flycoin!!!! Simply download the following file and launch. It has an installer.

The way it works:

Install once.
Every time you launch fly wallet it checks for an update, if one is available it will ask you if you want to update. If you say yes, it will update your wallet.
Soon we will add wallet notifications were I will broadcast critical messages, such as updates, or status of exchange (up or down).

Just more proof that flycoin is the most brilliant crypto ever created!

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/Fly-autoupdate.exe

Vegas

Is there source code for this? Non-windows user and all. :/ If there isn't I will try decompiling if no one has objections.

Also, Happy New Year to all!

Here is the source, but as you can see its built to run on windows. If you can modify it for another platform such as linux/mac please supply binary. Thanks

https://github.com/CoinProjects/FLY-Coin-auto-update

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1281
January 02, 2016, 03:20:20 PM
as i guess a normal user has nothing to do with superfly right ?

and for the fees if i understand , buying on cryptopia cost 10% fees
and sending fly cost  12 to 46% ?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
January 02, 2016, 03:11:40 PM
I finally staked a small amount of fly!

I didn't realize even staking income is "taxed" at 10%  Sad

Ok so a few things for the newcomers. First make sure you get an exempted address so you dont pay any withdrawal fees from Cryptopia. Contact Keesdewit and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

Keesdewit can be reached at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/keesdewit-390370

Also the guys at the top of the richlist by far pay the most in staking tax.

Here is why:

I am the top holder and average staking 100 FLY a day. Staking is 10% of that. So I pay 10 fly a DAY to superfly. You might pay .00001 a day to superfly , however when superfly pays out, it pays out VERY nicely. Last payout for christmas was 15 fly EACH!!! Much more than virtually anyone paid in.

Also if you hold 5000 FLY or more , you are exempt from rewards. The rich NEVER get rewards from superfly, and pay the most in.

So in simplicity, the rich guys pay most all of it in, and get NOTHING in return. It cannot be more fair than that.

Vegas

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be complaining, just expressing my ignorance, .... that part of the equation hadn't registered in my thinking!  I thought the only cost was for transferring/selling, and just didn't realize it affected staking as well.

It is perfectly fine, and as far as withdrawal goes, I did send email registering wallet for exchange withdrawal exemption.

Thanks again! 
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2016, 02:45:43 PM
Just for lulz I have been trying various cross compiled builds of FLY on this thing: http://bit.ly/1VwUSiu

I wanted a small device to test staking coins on, without having to use the resources of a larger server. After I complete a few memory tests, etc. I will upload some signed binaries and instructions for those that are interested.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
January 02, 2016, 02:42:21 PM

Ok so a few things for the newcomers. First make sure you get an exempted address so you dont pay any withdrawal fees from Cryptopia. Contact Keesdewit and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

Here is why:

I am the top holder and average staking 100 FLY a day. Staking is 10% of that. So I pay 10 fly a DAY to superfly. You might pay .00001 a day to superfly , however when superfly pays out, it pays out VERY nicely. Last payout for christmas was 15 fly EACH!!! Much more than virtually anyone paid in.

Also if you hold 5000 FLY or more , you are exempt from rewards. The rich NEVER get rewards from superfly, and pay the most in.

So in simplicity, the rich guys pay most all of it in, and get NOTHING in return. It cannot be more fair than that.

Vegas

Thanks for that info Vegas  Smiley

Just one question, I have sent a PM to Keesdewit - when and how will we know that it is safe to withdraw from exchange with out the fee's ?

Thanks
Crunck
legendary
January 02, 2016, 02:33:38 PM

Here is why:

Vegas

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
January 02, 2016, 01:53:44 PM

I didn't realize even staking income is "taxed" at 10%  Sad

legendary
crunck
January 02, 2016, 01:47:22 PM
i'm trying to edit the savings config to enable staking to the exchange, but when trying to delete the existing entry for my savings addy i get the error 'can't locate address' (or similar)   Huh

You should enter the address you want to delete in the textbox and then press the delete button.

got it and done - thanks!   Smiley

Am I reading this right, that you have entered your cryptopia deposit address into the savings section and set it to send a % or all of your stakes directly to the exchange ?
And I would guess that being the savings address it is fee free is that all correct ?

Still learning all this FLY stuff

Thanks
Crunck

you got it - it's not free tho, tx fee is 10%  Wink

Great I may also try that, I still have 79 hours to go until my coins mature, I have bought a few more on cryptopia and am just waiting now until someone tells me my address has become exempt of the exchange withdraw fee's Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2016, 01:40:17 PM
i'm trying to edit the savings config to enable staking to the exchange, but when trying to delete the existing entry for my savings addy i get the error 'can't locate address' (or similar)   Huh

You should enter the address you want to delete in the textbox and then press the delete button.

Am I reading this right, that you have entered your cryptopia deposit address into the savings section and set it to send a % or all of your stakes directly to the exchange ?
And I would guess that being the savings address it is fee free is that all correct ?

Thanks
Crunck

you got it - it's not free tho, tx fee is 10%  Wink
legendary
crunck
January 02, 2016, 01:32:24 PM

Thanks
Crunck
legendary
January 02, 2016, 01:18:49 PM

legendary
January 02, 2016, 01:11:46 PM
@ Vegas

If you sent FLY to this address F7AK4qRHUWUbpE7ZtAqdtWb5psRUToJUQe per our PM discussion during Xmas, it was sent into oblivion sorry  Cheesy

It was a cryptopia address and I just noticed their wallet was out of maintenance this morning. I am still 2-3 days from having my staking code ready, building for ARM machines is a pain.

I actually didnt because the superfly ran out of funds. Its now funding faster than ever because of 10% stake fee. So I still owe you your holiday gift. Please post your new address here and I will send it to you.

Vegas
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 02, 2016, 12:35:07 PM
I had 3 fly in cryptopia held for days due to the wallet maintenance. Today I was to withdraw it and the fee for withdrawing the 3 coins was more than 1.25!!! so I started to withdraw it on 0.25 chunks with 0.20 fees.

Is this the norm? remember that before the wallet went down fees were much lower...

You have to claim ur walletaddress! PM keesdewit and on the next update, ur wallet is exempt!

Greetz
Meta

I just PMed him. So... I should stop withdrawing my FLY from cryptopia to wallet? I have waited for days to do so, and am eager to stake them.

PM me ur walletaddress and I stake into ur wallet three times as compensation, ok?

Greetz
Meta

Ok, I did PM it to you, thank you very much for the fast response and care for new fly users

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
January 02, 2016, 12:20:04 PM

legendary
January 02, 2016, 12:06:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2016, 12:04:21 PM
@ Vegas

If you sent FLY to this address F7AK4qRHUWUbpE7ZtAqdtWb5psRUToJUQe per our PM discussion during Xmas, it was sent into oblivion sorry  Cheesy

It was a cryptopia address and I just noticed their wallet was out of maintenance this morning. I am still 2-3 days from having my staking code ready, building for ARM machines is a pain.
legendary
crunck
January 02, 2016, 12:00:13 PM
I had 3 fly in cryptopia held for days due to the wallet maintenance. Today I was to withdraw it and the fee for withdrawing the 3 coins was more than 1.25!!! so I started to withdraw it on 0.25 chunks with 0.20 fees.

Is this the norm? remember that before the wallet went down fees were much lower...

You have to claim ur walletaddress! PM keesdewit and on the next update, ur wallet is exempt!

Greetz
Meta

Thanks Meta I will do that, do we know when the next update will be and when i become exempt ?

I obviously don't want to spend my BTC on buying FLY if it has to sit ion the exchange for months whilst waiting for an update.

Thanks
Crunck

We will permanently update our wallets! The reason, that we implement the autoupdate-feature! I think, it will be discussed in our Team Fly slack the next hours, to regulate our updates! Of course we dont wanna mess ur investment-opportunities here, so I am sure, the solution will be found in few hours! :-)

Great news and thanks for the prompt reply, it helps me determine where my spare BTC will go today  Wink

I have sent the PM as you suggested

Thanks
Crunck

crunk what was the total fees, I can refund you one time.

Vegas

Its fine thanks Vegas, metamorphin was kind enough to stake to my wallet 3 times, which covered it and I am not one to take the piss and try and get extra Smiley

I have sent a PM about my wallet address FSWAefc2TcZ2tJxqzs1tCqcNyJ4rssTXXx becoming exempt so I can withdraw from cryptopia when I buy more FLY how will I know when that is done.

Sorry for all the questions but I want to get to my 100 FLY eventually and dont want to lose a lot on fee's when buying

Thanks
Crunck
legendary
January 02, 2016, 11:46:48 AM

Greetz
Meta

Thanks Meta I will do that, do we know when the next update will be and when i become exempt ?

I obviously don't want to spend my BTC on buying FLY if it has to sit ion the exchange for months whilst waiting for an update.

Thanks
Crunck

We will permanently update our wallets! The reason, that we implement the autoupdate-feature! I think, it will be discussed in our Team Fly slack the next hours, to regulate our updates! Of course we dont wanna mess ur investment-opportunities here, so I am sure, the solution will be found in few hours! :-)

Great news and thanks for the prompt reply, it helps me determine where my spare BTC will go today  Wink

I have sent the PM as you suggested

Thanks
Crunck

crunk what was the total fees, I can refund you one time.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
January 02, 2016, 09:44:41 AM

Greetz
Meta

I just PMed him. So... I should stop withdrawing my FLY from cryptopia to wallet? I have waited for days to do so, and am eager to stake them.

PM me ur walletaddress and I stake into ur wallet three times as compensation, ok?

Greetz
Meta
Pages:
Jump to: