Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 66. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
November 15, 2015, 11:02:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 15, 2015, 10:59:26 AM
All we need to do now is to increase SuperFly wallet capacity so it stakes more. After that.....

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 15, 2015, 10:48:31 AM
When I went into Cryptopia chat for the first time, I was greeted by the warmest people ever. I mean they greeted me with open arms. Its kind of Ironic because at that moment they didnt support our 10% tx fee structure, but they said they would in a few days, and they do now.  Its almost like they were expecting us Smiley

Vegas
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
November 15, 2015, 10:31:06 AM
This is a great coin. The move to Cryptopia is very well.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
November 15, 2015, 10:30:11 AM
once this thing grow roles of different team fly members will specialize

i agree vegas is a high motivated leader who always push forward

a true workhorse

but he isnt exactly what i would call a good PR man

he stay on his line dont talk around just to be polite

and he is for sure not cold temper

but he also is able change his mind and adapt his view if u talk with him

and ur reasoning have no logical flaws

i think consider the hard ride of the last few weeks we are in pretty good shape

and ideal to join in even without a private buy

which will give ya ultimate freedom to do with ur coins what u want

in like 2-3 weeks we will see a total different price landscape and this chance is gone
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 15, 2015, 08:00:30 AM
Really people, pls let this one go away. There s been some discussion between Vegas and Presstab but now it s the time to let it go.
This thread s about FLY and not about who did what and I would like to be able to read FLY related stuff here again.

Thank you.

I agree with your opinion, crazyivan.
Vegas has put a lot of work, time and resources to FLY was strong and fair coin.
Let's try to help him build a good image of the coin and blaming each other, this is not conducive.

By the way Gregofdoom, I really appreciate ur bottom with our fly-marketing! :-)

Have someone ever thanks for this? :-) So, I do it now!

thanks thanks thanks :-)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
November 15, 2015, 07:51:28 AM
Really people, pls let this one go away. There s been some discussion between Vegas and Presstab but now it s the time to let it go.
This thread s about FLY and not about who did what and I would like to be able to read FLY related stuff here again.

Thank you.

I agree with your opinion, crazyivan.
Vegas has put a lot of work, time and resources to FLY was strong and fair coin.
Let's try to help him build a good image of the coin and blaming each other, this is not conducive.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 15, 2015, 07:32:21 AM

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
November 15, 2015, 05:05:28 AM
being a very first poster in this thread and dealt with most of the major names in this thread i personally feel ashamed on how we are dealing and exposing each other. so now its a history that once upon a time we were friends.

i had been going through this thread whole day and really i didnt know when to write this post.

i dont know what happened behind the scene who is right or who is wrong honestly i dont want to blame anyone but one thing is for sure i am disabling notifications from this thread feeling bad watching you guys like this
legendary
November 15, 2015, 04:04:37 AM
Some of you in superfly rewards that post to social media are concerned about anonymity. This is totally understandable, and something I never thought of. So I have a solution for you. Perhaps make a new twitter or facebook or reddit account that does not have your real identity and perhaps call it something that is similar to your bitcointalk account. Because linking back to fly is critical to qualify and many of you have not been doing this and missing the rewards. So this is an easy solution for you, and keeps your anonymity.

Vegas
legendary
November 15, 2015, 03:59:30 AM
So we are in the process of talking to Cryptopia on ways of finding out how to keep withdrawls at a very low fee of .002 flat and deposits that are not from savings to be 10%. Superfly is still operational, however it is not being funded by the 10% until the fork in about 10 days. So these are some exciting new features that push the boundry of crypto and reward holders.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
November 15, 2015, 02:38:33 AM
I cannot control other people. BE still being removed and 900+ FLY up for sale.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
November 15, 2015, 02:10:59 AM
Woke up to a few more pm's of blackmail threats from vegas. I don't feel comfortable with this coin anymore. I will be disabling it from my explorer and selling my holdings. If anyone wants to buy about 900 FLY please let me know.
legendary
November 15, 2015, 01:41:43 AM
After downloading the wallet it is not at all syncing! Is there any updates going on recently? Or am I missing something?

Make sure your on 1.6.2 . The seednodes are hardcoded, so it should just sync. Also if your upgrading from old version of fly then delete everything from roaming/flycoin except wallet.dat

Vegas
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
November 15, 2015, 01:18:22 AM
After downloading the wallet it is not at all syncing! Is there any updates going on recently? Or am I missing something?
legendary
November 14, 2015, 11:06:11 PM
Alright.. Since I am always watching this thread and community.. I will make one comment about this...

You should all be ashamed of yourself.. Bashing on each other is very low.. No matter who started this.. The worst thing is this is public for everyone to read here..

No matter who is wrong or right in this matter.. You are all wrong here...

If one guy loses his temper.. The other one is just as bad for following in his footsteps..

Just my 2 fly.. Wink

I hate it when your right Banzai.. LOL . But your 100% correct. I think its really soaking in. I think the message im getting is even if I feel wronged , it doesnt matter. I should not post it to a public thread. I apparently had not learned this yet. But I hope I have now. Im not perfect, and I admit when Ive made a mistake. In the future Ive promised my team I will consult with them. I want to keep this thread as clean and peaceful as possible , the way it was before. I would like to apologize to all my investors for my behavior. I promise in the future I will talk in private with the team in the future, and wont bring it to the thread. Woody told me about something called a "swear jar" that people older than myself may understand. He said today its called the Superfly wallet. So I screwed up, and have been fined 200 FLY that I will deposit into superfly.

But at the end of the day, I do EVERYTHING I do for my investors. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 14, 2015, 10:56:56 PM
Alright.. Since I am always watching this thread and community.. I will make one comment about this...

You should all be ashamed of yourself.. Bashing on each other is very low.. No matter who started this.. The worst thing is this is public for everyone to read here..

If one guy loses his temper.. The other one is just as bad for following in his footsteps..

Just my 2 fly.. Wink

Thank you for your 2 FLY - I like Fly and, of course, CHIP - everyone needs CHIP
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
November 14, 2015, 10:16:15 PM
Hi FLY members!  i had some very basic questions about specs that anyone with a FLY wallet can help with.  how many confirms does it takes before you can spend a coin that you received into qt wallet?  how many confirms before you can spend coins that you staked?  how long or how many confirms before coin age is in maturity?  what is the block target interval?  very basic info on coin... i am asking the whole FLY community... i can understand if FLY community rather focus on other things ty.

lol, your post history.....what's wrong with you?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
November 14, 2015, 09:51:41 PM

Just my 2 fly.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 14, 2015, 09:28:20 PM
Hi FLY members!  i had some very basic questions about specs that anyone with a FLY wallet can help with.  how many confirms does it takes before you can spend a coin that you received into qt wallet?  how many confirms before you can spend coins that you staked?  how long or how many confirms before coin age is in maturity?  what is the block target interval?  very basic info on coin... i am asking the whole FLY community... i can understand if FLY community rather focus on other things ty.

how many confirms does it takes before you can spend a coin that you received into qt wallet?

how many confirms before you can spend coins that you staked?

how long or how many confirms before coin age is in maturity?
7 days

what is the block target interval?
5 minutes

Pages:
Jump to: