Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 62. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
November 17, 2015, 05:21:26 AM
List of all of vegasguy's sockpuppet accounts will be posted soon  Smiley

Oh this is going to be fun!

Just to make clear, (and just to make sure: this i for ANYBODY who can't get behind his ego) this is not the "who-hits-who-first" pingpong battlethread, just because Kindergarden closed.
There are PEOPLE with hope and visions here, you know, i mean this seriously and did the same for my fellows in your threads. Its not about the Coin or his maintainer, it about responsibility, to value the hope of fellow beings enough to not feed your ego with other peoples hope. If you REALLY care, and want to warn us, then don't tell enough to satisfy you revenge, but tell ALLYOU KNOW, that would be an exitstategie, of a man with attitrudes. I know, you have attitudes. So look what battles like this are doing with you, i had  some good experiences with both of you, so don't tell me, you lost your soul!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 17, 2015, 05:15:57 AM

What does burn the coins mean?

Burning coins is the process of reducing the total number of coins in circulation.  Dependent on the coin this can be done in many ways. Typically, when coins are transfered, there is a Tx fee which is often burned.

Burning coins slows inflation. POS does increase supply and burning reduces supply. i.e. if you combine or split blocks a fee is charged which burns coins.

With coins, there is a balancing act between POS, POW (also increases # of coins), burn, initial supply, time, & demand.Coins can also be burned in swaps designed to reduce supply and hopefully increase price per coin.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
November 17, 2015, 03:37:37 AM

Its scares me when coins mint high percentage like this, if a real world currency did this it can ruin an economy. What does burn the coins mean?

Economies can print more money or really they are inclreasing the money supply.

A Proof of Stake currency is generated through interest, not printing or mining.  The high interest rate means how fast the money supply is able to grow, but this is based on many factors such as how many wallets are staking, and the amount in each wallet.

Crypto currency is not a direct replacement for regular mintable currency.  Each can be designed for a certain type of economy.

There are many toilet-papers sorry white papers written on these ideals by people with lots of letters after their names.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 17, 2015, 03:20:33 AM
Will this coin be able to prevent stake hyper inflation?

With coins going into the Super FLY wallet with every transaction they can always burn some of those Super FLY coins. If needed they could fork it and change the POS rate to a smaller or descending amount. I'm sure they will not let it get out of control.

Ok here is the list on who qualified this week for SuperFLY rewards:

TimC
ASICrefugee
CapnBDL
Mrs_Dandy
Crazy Ivan
Bittamak

I checked through all the posts. These were the only people who posted to Social media. The people on this list will be loving it as they get 16.6% EACH for the stakes for the whole week. YAY!

So each person gets 16.6% of 2.51 coins or 0.41 coins each? Is this accurate? IF so how laughable. I won't waste my time posting anywhere for 0.41 coins which amounts to about $0.35 USD. pfffft.

So, I got a Super FLY stake/payment of 1.75755748 FLY yesterday. I see five others also got a stake/payment of 1.75755748 FLY

http://fly.dnsalias.com/tx/219600b566c420fd25dc5c65758376a03e7a8611e328cf600e6e9bca436d5cd6

Its scares me when coins mint high percentage like this, if a real world currency did this it can ruin an economy. What does burn the coins mean?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 17, 2015, 02:56:11 AM

Can I be one of the top 20 wallets and make money from staking?

You could PM Vegas for a private buy at a discount for a buy over .5 BTC
The funds he receives goes to buy support of the coin. So you get a discount to buy
price if he still has some for sale.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 17, 2015, 12:07:35 AM

I would think so. Good luck on your way into the top 20 if that is what you will be trying to do. It a good time to get in before the high fees kick in.
We only want the FACTS!
November 16, 2015, 11:54:02 PM

Some good deals on YObit at the moment.  You can buy 300 FLY for 1 BTC.  That is a good deal.

I think the bigger wallets are waiting for the wallet change before spending staking returns.  But that is just my theory.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
November 16, 2015, 11:39:11 PM

We only want the FACTS!
November 16, 2015, 09:58:59 PM

Yes if u staked in the old wallet with the old fork so all staked coins wont hit the new fork and cannot exist there. But I am glad, that u found now the right fork and of course, ur coins back!

Greetz
Meta
Yeah, I believed for some coins not shown it should be shown later, because old qt 1.6.0.0 has more block than ver 1.6.2.0, Thank you for the guidance, this will help for others who will encounter same like mine.

Me thinks this will be an issue again when hard coded nodes are used in wallet.  Unless these nodes are testing wallet version and refusing connection, or other sigevent to notify user of outdated wallet.

Hi midnight miner. I will be the first to admit that the same problem of wallet issues when we update has been an issue for a few updates. Kees is fully aware of this issue and we are going to test this new release like crazy before release, and do our best that this does not happen.

Vegas

I am confident you and kees are on it, it's me the lazy, forgot to check for updates, user that starts pannicking when my wallet don't synch no more... and I missed a hard fork 2 weeks past. Smiley

'cause I am planning on tucking the wallet away to stake, ferment, and perculate FLY coins, and just keep putting coins into it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 16, 2015, 08:16:02 PM

Yes if u staked in the old wallet with the old fork so all staked coins wont hit the new fork and cannot exist there. But I am glad, that u found now the right fork and of course, ur coins back!

Greetz
Meta
Yeah, I believed for some coins not shown it should be shown later, because old qt 1.6.0.0 has more block than ver 1.6.2.0, Thank you for the guidance, this will help for others who will encounter same like mine.

Me thinks this will be an issue again when hard coded nodes are used in wallet.  Unless these nodes are testing wallet version and refusing connection, or other sigevent to notify user of outdated wallet.

Hi midnight miner. I will be the first to admit that the same problem of wallet issues when we update has been an issue for a few updates. Kees is fully aware of this issue and we are going to test this new release like crazy before release, and do our best that this does not happen.

Vegas
We only want the FACTS!
November 16, 2015, 07:25:35 PM

Greetz
Meta

Me thinks this will be an issue again when hard coded nodes are used in wallet.  Unless these nodes are testing wallet version and refusing connection, or other sigevent to notify user of outdated wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2015, 07:14:18 PM
43 block remaining stacked. anyone please and fix.

thank you.

Specifically, What is the problem? You have 43 stacked blocks. And...
Are you on Wallet 1.6.2? Ecen if you were on the 1.6.1 (version # unchanged)
    but, wallet fix from keesdewit, the staking should be fine.  I just now moved to 1.6.2
    If you are on 1.6.1 (the last presstav wallet, you may have problems and be on the wrong fork)
    Check you block count - go to block explorer and then, check to your wallet block info
    To avoid confusion with Prestab 1.6.1 and deesdewit 1.6.1, please move to 1.6.2 in OP page 1

I think is 1.6.2.0; unless there is another new version that I'm not aware of.
Correct 1.6.3 was typo - Thanks!

as I run 1.6.0.0 now 63 block remaining stacked.
I did run and follow instruction for 1.6.2.0 , wallet fully sync at current block 32341, and no more additional blocks and my imported privkey not shown until I wait at this time, already 3 hours past time.

U have imported ur privkey?

Yes already imported, the wallet address from qt ver 1.6.0.0, to qt ver 1.6.2.0 and the wallet address is shown, but the balance won't see it, not shown, and the block current is 32345 at this time.

ok, u have to resync over the hard way...

1. close wallet,
2. delete everything in roaming folder except ur wallet.dat
3. open ur wallet again and let it syncing!
4. if the blocks stucking, so close and restart again. Sync so long till u reach the last actually block!

5. ...and let me know...

Meta

Okay, on process... and syncing now...

done, balance shown but not all, last show staked is 11/3/2015, and balance not shown 11/13/2015 0.07755995 FLY, 11/15/2015 0.03537319 FLY, 11/16/2015 0.01615519 FLY, I think or maybe new wallet qt ver 1.6.2.0 72 block delayed at this time.

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Activity: 1106
No risk, no fun!
November 16, 2015, 06:46:03 PM

thank you.

but, wallet fix from keesdewit, the staking should be fine.  I just now moved to 1.6.2
    If you are on 1.6.1 (the last presstav wallet, you may have problems and be on the wrong fork)
    Check you block count - go to block explorer and then, check to your wallet block info
    To avoid confusion with Prestab 1.6.1 and deesdewit 1.6.1, please move to 1.6.2 in OP page 1

I did run and follow instruction for 1.6.2.0 , wallet fully sync at current block 32341, and no more additional blocks and my imported privkey not shown until I wait at this time, already 3 hours past time.

Yes already imported, the wallet address from qt ver 1.6.0.0, to qt ver 1.6.2.0 and the wallet address is shown, but the balance won't see it, not shown, and the block current is 32345 at this time.

1. close wallet,
4. if the blocks stucking, so close and restart again. Sync so long till u reach the last actually block!

5. ...and let me know...

Meta

done, balance shown but not all, last show staked is 11/3/2015, and balance not shown 11/13/2015 0.07755995 FLY, 11/15/2015 0.03537319 FLY, 11/16/2015 0.01615519 FLY, I think or maybe new wallet qt ver 1.6.2.0 72 block delayed at this time.

Greetz
Meta
legendary
November 16, 2015, 06:41:31 PM

thank you.

1. close wallet,

5. ...and let me know...

Meta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 16, 2015, 06:29:06 PM

Butthurt much?
legendary
November 16, 2015, 06:24:11 PM

thank you.

1. close wallet,

5. ...and let me know...

Meta

legendary
No risk, no fun!
November 16, 2015, 06:18:05 PM

thank you.

1. close wallet,

5. ...and let me know...

Meta
legendary
November 16, 2015, 06:15:05 PM

thank you.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
November 16, 2015, 06:12:24 PM

legendary
No risk, no fun!
November 16, 2015, 06:06:09 PM

thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: