Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 86. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 29, 2015, 11:29:58 AM
Its a challenge, because people think this coin is just "The rich getting richer" and its not that. Its a shelter, a safehaven from scammers for those that have a proven long track record and a perfect name in the cryptoworld. If your name is BAD, I dont care if your a hero member or offer me 10 BTC to get in, you wont. If this is your position, dont waste your time PMing me. Your long standing perfect reputation gets you in. Also Superfly is setup to help the little guy, or those new to crypto. So I have to be VERY careful with my actions as my actions affect EVERYONE invested and they have all entrusted me to protect them, and I will, and I wont fail them.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
October 29, 2015, 11:14:58 AM
@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY. 

I agree with you completely on this.

You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

I made it clear my intention was a long term hold.  But I, nor anyone not known personally or a Hero Member is able to make a private sale as stated by Vegasguy.

This is where the Yellow Flag went up.  The more I ask for details, the more is seems that the system is based on a very small elite group of bag holders.  This is not the same ideals as stated in the ANN that the coin is for the benifit of all, especially the 'little guy'.

If I, or others cannot purchase a large block through a private sale, then the only way we invest in the coin is manipulating it on YObit, as some have been doing the last few days.

That is not my intention and that is why I am not buying it on YObit.  I am not a pump & dump investor, and I do not wish to participate in the activity.

I appreciate all the comments and responses.  The more dialog helps clear up the finer points.  With so many coins out there it is hard to keep the facts straight and it looks like there are a lot of good and trustworthy people that are standing behind the coin.  It is a nice thing to see for a change.

Final Note:  Allow the serious coin invenstors get some FLY in large blocks so we can help keep FLY credible and stable.

I understand your frustration and you may be a very standup person.  I understand vegasguy's hesitation to only sell to well known members.  If he did a private sale to someone he doesn't know or trust they will basically purchase at a private sale discount and most likely sell into all of the buy orders.  This is why the private sale is only done with well known, trusted members of the community.  Basically, someone has to vouch for you to be able to purchase large quantities.  I do know that if you set up some buy walls on Yobit you should get your coins in a day or so.  There are enough people selling the POS earnings.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
October 29, 2015, 11:02:52 AM
vegasguy, can you hold off on v1.6 wallet release until Monday? I would like to get more coins, but will not be able to do so until this weekend. I would greatly appreciate it, but understand if not possible. Thank you.

Hort , your fine. Ill tell you why. When 1.6 is released, its a fork, so the effects of the 10% fees and superfly will not start until 7 days AFTER v1.6 is released, so you have loads of time.

Vegas

This is good news!
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
October 29, 2015, 11:01:35 AM
@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY. 

I agree with you completely on this.

You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

I made it clear my intention was a long term hold.  But I, nor anyone not known personally or a Hero Member is able to make a private sale as stated by Vegasguy.

This is where the Yellow Flag went up.  The more I ask for details, the more is seems that the system is based on a very small elite group of bag holders.  This is not the same ideals as stated in the ANN that the coin is for the benifit of all, especially the 'little guy'.

If I, or others cannot purchase a large block through a private sale, then the only way we invest in the coin is manipulating it on YObit, as some have been doing the last few days.

That is not my intention and that is why I am not buying it on YObit.  I am not a pump & dump investor, and I do not wish to participate in the activity.

I appreciate all the comments and responses.  The more dialog helps clear up the finer points.  With so many coins out there it is hard to keep the facts straight and it looks like there are a lot of good and trustworthy people that are standing behind the coin.  It is a nice thing to see for a change.

Final Note:  Allow the serious coin invenstors get some FLY in large blocks so we can help keep FLY credible and stable.

legendary
October 29, 2015, 10:58:11 AM
Just looking at yobit prices. There are only 3 alt coins higher than FLY in price, and thats dash @ 700,000 sats, NVC and LTC. FLY is at 536,000 sats and will soon pass Dash. Dash is a very powerful and VERY trusted coin, I never dreamed we could pass Dash. WOW, just WOW!

Vegas
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 29, 2015, 10:45:44 AM
I can feel FLY growing stronger by the day, but not just price. Thats the last of my worries, that will just happen. The power in Team FLY are coming closer together than ever. We are working as one. Look carefully at the logo of FLY its not random. At the outside (The start), everything is separated and dark, then as it gets closer to the middle (where we are right now) ,it is becomes brighter , then finally everything becomes a bright shining star that is all joined without separation. This is historic. Its the first time EVER in crypto where Heroes and senior members have joined forces and created a "safe house" for themselves to shield themselves from thieves,liars and scammers. Its great to sleep well at night and never have to be afraid to check my investment and just know everything is not just ok..but GREAT!

Vegas

Good to hear that it's working out!
legendary
October 29, 2015, 10:45:08 AM
vegasguy, can you hold off on v1.6 wallet release until Monday? I would like to get more coins, but will not be able to do so until this weekend. I would greatly appreciate it, but understand if not possible. Thank you.

Hort , your fine. Ill tell you why. When 1.6 is released, its a fork, so the effects of the 10% fees and superfly will not start until 7 days AFTER v1.6 is released, so you have loads of time.

Vegas
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
October 29, 2015, 10:38:28 AM
legendary
October 29, 2015, 10:32:01 AM
I can feel FLY growing stronger by the day, but not just price. Thats the last of my worries, that will just happen. The power in Team FLY are coming closer together than ever. We are working as one. Look carefully at the logo of FLY its not random. At the outside (The start), everything is separated and dark, then as it gets closer to the middle (where we are right now) ,it is becomes brighter , there are barriers trying to stop progress as we get closer to the middle, then finally everything becomes a bright shining star that is all joined without separation. This is historic. Its the first time EVER in crypto where Heroes and senior members have joined forces and created a "safe house" for themselves to shield themselves from thieves,liars and scammers. Its great to sleep well at night and never have to be afraid to check my investment and just know everything is not just ok..but GREAT!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 29, 2015, 09:48:19 AM
in fact its a shitload hero members who are part of this with all their reputation involved

This.

Fly s a honest coins, a coin which discourages and punishes dumpers, a coin where scammers and speculators are not welcome and a coin where a lot of Hero members of this forum are willing to stand behind it.
Take a look at the list, it s in the OP. Reputation and trust are the main pillars of Fly and this is why it s gonna FLY.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 09:47:10 AM
FLY seems really unique. I'm considering more and more about buying a few. According to you, what would be the a decent amount to buy ?

I would say what you can afford at or over 100 FLY.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
October 29, 2015, 09:39:10 AM
FLY seems really unique. I'm considering more and more about buying a few. According to you, what would be the a decent amount to buy ?
legendary
October 29, 2015, 09:17:16 AM
@vegasguy,

I realize I do not have enough exposure in the forums or 'community' to be on the executive board.

I have avoided posting on any forums in any industry for over 10 yrs.  Forums are not the most conducive environments to conduct constructive discusions.  Even with the best intentions the flame wars abound!

But I still am not able to aquire the coin that your team has spend the last few months actively promoting.

I am losing interest if I cannot join the project as a coin holding member in a simple means of aquiring coins.

I can't make a private sale from the board, and I can't get them on YObit...  now what?

Buy it. There is plenty for sale on yobit. Its that simple. I dont see the problem.

Vegas

I am just putting the obvious on the table where you can see it.

There are a few people standing around with their hands in there pockets watching the Order Book and waiting... things are slow, so we wait.

A few have even ventured to throw some Buy Orders up to see if anything will move.

The communitity at large is not new at this, we don't just jump in, especially when you make a whole bunch of rules that limit our ability to buy.

There is no incentive to overpay for this coin.

@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY.  You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

Correct, there is NO pump. Because pumps end in dumps. NEVER good. Our goal is stability. We want to hold the price established in place, and then let the market buy it up. Even if we hold the price at 400,000 sats. We make 50% a year + Everyone will get all the stakes from the massive superfly wallet (EXCEPT "The rich) that will grow bigger and bigger, and reward larger stakes.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 09:11:14 AM
A couple more points...

There will be no pump from any so called reserve fund.
The superfly reward fund is just as the name suggests, a reward system to help out and reward the smaller holders/supporters who choose to adopt the overall strategy of the coin.
They will be rewarded for not dumping coins their coins, not only through standard POS staking, but also with rewards from the superfly wallet.
The superfly fund does not buy from the exchange so it will not pump the coin.

If people are buying this coin, expecting a massive pump from us so we can then dump on unsuspecting buyers, they better think again.

The so called victims as you put it (alarmist much) already know what the plan of the top holders is. We have made this perfectly clear. Some of the most well known and trusted people in crypto are part of this group and they have no interest in cutting and running.
This is a long term project not a get rich quick scheme.

Sure there have been some movements today, a couple of little dumps from unknown smaller holders who are expecting the same thing you are with this and every other coin, they will regret those dumps. We cannot control every holder and their choices, we do not pretend we can force the hand of anyone but we will prove they chose poorly.

The mentality you have about this and every other coin is completely understandable, this coin aims to break that mentality.

First, it sends shivers down my spine to see our team come out and defend our coins name. wow. Just wow. Ive said before im deeply emotional, and its true. Im breathless right now. I couldnt be happier.

Well said Spiral. Could not have said it better! This coin is so different , many people have a hard time grasping the concept. They keep comparing it to all other crypto coins out there. When they do it comes out all wrong in their head. They dont take the time to read the OP and fully understand. They dont fact check. I go through and check the Richlist top 16 wallets and check for outbound movements and make sure all is well. I also fully support our team in many other ways including helping everyone that holds fly, big or small. Its so unique, many just dont get it. My experience shows when a coin gets stronger, the doubters and naysayers will begin to appear. They will attempt to fud the coin, and cause panic. Well I have news for the naysayers, that wont work here as this is a "POH" or first "Proof of Hold" coin ever. So have it at and fud, it wont work, not 1 of the top 17 holders will even dump 1 coin and we hold almost almost every coin. This was planned from day 1. Pound at us all you want, it wont put a scratch on FLY, its that strong.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 29, 2015, 08:33:41 AM
in fact its a shitload hero members who are part of this with all their reputation involved
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
October 29, 2015, 07:32:05 AM
I think people may be finding it difficult (?) to understand FLY basics as mostly what they have seen are pumps & dumps which doesn't happen here. Let them look back after few months/years, they will realize the coin better.

and there are no shill accounts hyping it up talking about how the coin will be visiting the big white round thing that you see in the sky at nights.

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
October 29, 2015, 06:30:10 AM
I think people may be finding it difficult (?) to understand FLY basics as mostly what they have seen are pumps & dumps which doesn't happen here. Let them look back after few months/years, they will realize the coin better.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 06:09:58 AM
@vegasguy,

I realize I do not have enough exposure in the forums or 'community' to be on the executive board.

I have avoided posting on any forums in any industry for over 10 yrs.  Forums are not the most conducive environments to conduct constructive discusions.  Even with the best intentions the flame wars abound!

But I still am not able to aquire the coin that your team has spend the last few months actively promoting.

I am losing interest if I cannot join the project as a coin holding member in a simple means of aquiring coins.

I can't make a private sale from the board, and I can't get them on YObit...  now what?

Buy it. There is plenty for sale on yobit. Its that simple. I dont see the problem.

Vegas

I am just putting the obvious on the table where you can see it.

There are a few people standing around with their hands in there pockets watching the Order Book and waiting... things are slow, so we wait.

A few have even ventured to throw some Buy Orders up to see if anything will move.

The communitity at large is not new at this, we don't just jump in, especially when you make a whole bunch of rules that limit our ability to buy.

There is no incentive to overpay for this coin.

@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY.  You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
October 29, 2015, 05:53:49 AM
So when we have some FLY, this is morally forbidden to sell it ? And if this is you who gave us it, this is strictly forbidden ?

let me say it like this (and let me do it with a smile, because it isn't all that heavy stuff)
If you are a normal user who bought his FLY somewhere 4example on an exchange,
we (like every Altcoin does) like you very very much more if you don't dump our coin.

If you like the concept, you may follow our preferred behaviour and profit with us.

If you made an agreement, well, though its something between you and your partner,
and i don't have anything to do with that, i would see, if you break the agreement.
i would know, you are a person, that doesn't keep agreements. And you would have to live
with this impression. Given, that many potentially interesting business partners are members of
this community, this could be a disadvantage for you. But nobody will send you his brother to punish you Wink
.... I guess ... Wink

legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 29, 2015, 05:47:26 AM
So when we have some FLY, this is morally forbidden to sell it ? And if this is you who gave us it, this is strictly forbidden ?

Rules for discounted buys are in the Ann. Rules for those who wish to receive
free FLY from the reward fund are in the Ann. You don't want a discount buy or
you don't want any free Fly from the rewards funds then, no rules for you.
You can always sell your POS. That is all in the Ann.
Pages:
Jump to: