Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 89. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 27, 2015, 11:19:33 PM
No its not. There will be an actual name change soon to avoid confusion. We will be called "Team FLY". Ive been aware of the conflict. The name was picked in a last minute decision. But will be fixed soon.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
October 27, 2015, 11:18:06 PM
... In the end, the best of the best will hold FLY and be on the most powerful team on earth called "Team FLY", a symbol that you are one of the purest beings on earth, and have proved you posses all the greatest attributes a human can have. The most honorable and righteous people will be called Team FLY, and there will be no doubt if your in team FLY, you ARE the best of the best in the world called crypto, and you are also one of the purest in our smaller world called earth.

Vegas

Hi Vegas,
What is our "larger world" called, since the smaller one is called Earth, or did you say "crypto" is bigger than "Earth"?
If the most powerful team on earth is called "Team FLY", will you use drones to kill members of the current Global Elite, or do you aim for peaceful coexistence?
When "they" come to make certain you are an obedient member of the current global order, what will you do?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
October 27, 2015, 11:12:56 PM

Vegasguy, is your coin related in any way with the FLYCOIN kiosk / vending machine found here:

http://flycoin.net

legendary
October 27, 2015, 10:32:24 PM
The wallet will have all new Hi res graphics as found on the OP. I dont want to show you because that takes the excitement away. But leave no doubt, the quality of this wallet matches the quality of the coin and the team!

Vegas
legendary
October 27, 2015, 09:59:25 PM
Even if you dont you can still be added to SuperFLY rewards at anytime, but you will take a 10% hit on the withdraw from the exchange.

Vegas
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
October 27, 2015, 09:22:26 PM
I do hope I will be able to obtain 100 FLY before V1.6. Working on it.....
legendary
October 27, 2015, 08:56:13 PM
Thank you vegasguy for your kind PM ... I have been rather swamped today so I apologize for the late reply.

I'll be completely honest, I am very new to the X11 coins, my main focus is on SHA-256 coins and security - I am mainly a linux dev. This project does look very interesting so I will keep an eye on it certainly! What are the features and goals the community would like to see?

It is very impressive you guys have a stable value on the coin, this is quite a rarity for sure. I don't spend a lot of time on the exchange side of things, I prefer brokers to do the heavy lifting for me in that regard. If there is a good investment opportunity I will be glad to look into this as well.

We are about to release V1.6 so we already have made many changes. Presstab as busy as he is is swamped and has still done an amazing job getting our updates out on time. So we need a qualified dev with more time to help. The coin is X13 algo and if you choose to be the lead dev, you  would have to make changes to the code as our coin morphs to the needs of the users. This could be tx fee changes, button changes, we might want current price displayed in the wallet, these kinds of things. I thought of displaying the balance of the SuperFLY inside the wallet. These are just some ideas. You will be paid in FLY.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2015, 07:59:46 PM
Thank you vegasguy for your kind PM ... I have been rather swamped today so I apologize for the late reply.

I'll be completely honest, I am very new to the X11 coins, my main focus is on SHA-256 coins and security - I am mainly a linux dev. This project does look very interesting so I will keep an eye on it certainly! What are the features and goals the community would like to see?

It is very impressive you guys have a stable value on the coin, this is quite a rarity for sure. I don't spend a lot of time on the exchange side of things, I prefer brokers to do the heavy lifting for me in that regard. If there is a good investment opportunity I will be glad to look into this as well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 27, 2015, 06:39:46 PM
Vegas/Woody,

This brings me back to my original question of what address does the Superfly payout go to?   From Vegas's post, it reads like it goes to your primary/principal address (the claimed address) so the design is to help you grow your long term principal.

Correct ?

-JK

That is correct but, you must follow the rules to qualify including
your address claim. Please review the rules in the ann carefully.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 27, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
Vegas/Woody,

This brings me back to my original question of what address does the Superfly payout go to?   From Vegas's post, it reads like it goes to your primary/principal address (the claimed address) so the design is to help you grow your long term principal.

Correct ?

-JK
legendary
October 27, 2015, 06:26:53 PM
Thanks for response Woody,  I get the savings part and how it works, was more curious how the SuperFly wallet is designed or is that all embedded into the same wallet as function of how the wallet stakes (both from the superfly fund and from your normal balance)?

-JK

The superfly is a separate wallet set up by Vegas - We are contributing to it. # 17 on richlist so far
17   SuperFLY   FUvpVUAnEf9u4JPmVWymhV5o1BEvMQBcyP   1,000.00 FLY (4.9 BTC). Several of the top holders are contributing to it.

Variety of purposes for its usage. - Any transactions fromit will be detailed as to how spent. It has nothing to do with your wallet or coins - funds donated to it will go to small investors (100 coin min. & 5000 coin max. - requirements in ann to get a share. Other usages listed - like reimbursing stolen coins (if proved stolen).

The new version 1.6 will increase fees which add to the wallet to Superfly rewards availabel. There are many ideas on how to use the funds including a lottery for holders 300 coins to 5000 FLY. Ideas are still being decided upon while new 1.6 is being built.

Check the ann for current thinking.

If you have the min. coins and post on thread and do not sell from main wallet you qualify for a share.
legendary
October 27, 2015, 06:23:44 PM
The way SuperFly works is I look at the richlist, EVERYONE with 100 FLY or more, but Less than 5000 FLY and have done a name claim, I will add their address to the superfly wallet, and setup savings. When the wallet stakes it will evenly divide the stake rewards based on how many people qualify. so if there are 5 people, then each get 20% of the stake reward. The superFLY is automatically funded by the large TX fees.

Vegas
October 27, 2015, 06:14:26 PM
Thanks for response Woody,  I get the savings part and how it works, was more curious how the SuperFly wallet is designed or is that all embedded into the same wallet as function of how the wallet stakes (both from the superfly fund and from your normal balance)?

-JK
legendary
October 27, 2015, 06:10:22 PM
Vegas,

To what address does the superfly send the stakes?    Do I have to register a savings address or does hit my wallet like a normal stake and go to the registered savings address?

Or is it designed to help you grow your principal?

-JK

1st set up a 2nd address in recieve. Then, lable it POS so you don't get confused.
2nd go to tools-savings. Paste in POS address type in 100 in percentage area - click Add - click Activate
Then, Click View Savings - it should show the POS address and percntage and show Savings Active.

Once you stake the POS does not immediately go to savings until the 70 confirms is done.
Then, it shows up in the savings address. To check, go to Coin control after the 70 confirms
and will see stake block main address and POS in POS address
October 27, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Vegas,

To what address does the superfly send the stakes?    Do I have to register a savings address or does hit my wallet like a normal stake and go to the registered savings address?

Or is it designed to help you grow your principal?

-JK
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 27, 2015, 04:20:29 PM
Snatched up a few hundred flycoin today.  I'm looking forward to this project.

Over exchange?

I didnt see a few 100 FLY move on the exchange..

Name:    The_Final_Fate1111
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 07:58:32 PM
Last Active:    Today at 08:00:53 PM
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    hidden
Current Status:    Online Online
Local Time:    October 27, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

Boy they have already started early, havent they? LOL.

Vegas

Lol...this was my intention...to see his foul Cheesy
legendary
October 27, 2015, 04:14:43 PM
Snatched up a few hundred flycoin today.  I'm looking forward to this project.

Over exchange?

I didnt see a few 100 FLY move on the exchange..

Name:    The_Final_Fate1111
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 07:58:32 PM
Last Active:    Today at 08:00:53 PM
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    hidden
Current Status:    Online Online
Local Time:    October 27, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

Boy they have already started early, havent they? LOL.

Vegas
legendary
October 27, 2015, 04:14:00 PM
Please make sure to do a name claim on the richlist. Also just to remind everyone the requirements to remain eligible for SuperFLY rewards:

You must hold atleast 100 FLY.
Outbound Transactions are not allowed. Use savings as stated on the OP
Post something useful about FLY on this thread or even another thread, your welcome to get the word out and advertise about FLY on other threads but you must POST the link on this thread atleast once a week. If you just post on this thread, your post MUST have meaningful content. It could be: How to use coin control, or how to use savings, or ask a question about fly, make a suggestion about what you like or even what you dont like about fly. Not just "go fly", or "cool coin".
These useless comments are spam and you will be disqualified.
There are NO SECOND chances. If you miss a useful post once a week, your removed from the SuperFLY staking rewards without warning. That means the remaining people will get MORE of the pot.
Now in the real world "Snitches get stitches", but we are in crypto, so Im not saying its a good idea to catch someone who either hasnt posted that week or has made an outbound transaction (which will disqalify them) from their wallet, and PM me and snitch on them. This would only create a larger staking rewards as there would be one less to share with , and we wouldnt want that Wink

This is gonna be a lot of fun.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 27, 2015, 04:07:20 PM
Snatched up a few hundred flycoin today.  I'm looking forward to this project.

Over exchange?
Activity: 1
October 27, 2015, 03:59:34 PM
Snatched up a few hundred flycoin today.  I'm looking forward to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: