Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 85. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
October 30, 2015, 11:17:10 AM
u dont need to sync 1.4 u just start it to export ur private keys

To dump private keys you don't need to sync wallet.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
October 30, 2015, 11:12:23 AM
I just want to get my wallet.dat working in V1.4 again, as it was, and I'll happily wait for 1.6  Grin
Thanks.

then u import this keys in a new 1.5 wallet
or u wait for the 1.6 release and import them there

dont worry u coins keep gather coin age offline u will lose nothing if u claim the POS rewards a few days later

Surely I need it to sync before I can create the privatekeys?
The 1.4 wallet won't sync on loading a fresh install, it needs a CONF file. I haven't tried it with my backed-up wallet.dat, figuring that if it won't sync on a fresh install then it won't sync with a different wallet.dat

I copy and pasted the details from the OP straight into a file called Flycoin.conf and pasted that straight into the Flycoin folder in Roaming (beside the wallet.dat).
It still won't sync  Angry

My firewall is not blocking the wallet - it shows green across the board for all connections and the Flycoin.exe is listed as "trusted", so no problems there.
I'm going slightly demented here, I'm not a wallet virgin but this is one of these frustrating "it SHOULD work but it won't" problems I'm sure everyone familiar with computers has had at one stage or another.

I'm away for a large phat one, to contemplate life, the universe and the pointlessness of first world problems. Happy to accept any suggestions for a fix - for any of them  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 30, 2015, 11:01:51 AM
Price is rising naturally. The lowest bid is at 550,000 sats and keeps rising. For the record: its not me buying up the price so everyone knows. In 48 hours I will put a pause on private buys for the next few months, as I feel we are headed to a constant upward trend. Congrats to the members that have trusted me. Every one of you has already made massive profits and there is more to come Smiley

For those of you hoping the price will fall drastically, it wont. I have a 10 BTC buy wall holding the price in place, and Im not even sure if there is enough FLY in public hands to drop it enough to make a difference.  Its that simple.

Vegas

Dang... Might not be able to complete the private buy then Tongue I'll see what I can do.

We had already talked, and I want you to be with us, so Ill work with you. Pm me your status.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
October 30, 2015, 10:40:45 AM
Price is rising naturally. The lowest bid is at 550,000 sats and keeps rising. For the record: its not me buying up the price so everyone knows. In 48 hours I will put a pause on private buys for the next few months, as I feel we are headed to a constant upward trend. Congrats to the members that have trusted me. Every one of you has already made massive profits and there is more to come Smiley

For those of you hoping the price will fall drastically, it wont. I have a 10 BTC buy wall holding the price in place, and Im not even sure if there is enough FLY in public hands to drop it enough to make a difference.  Its that simple.

Vegas

Dang... Might not be able to complete the private buy then Tongue I'll see what I can do.
legendary
October 30, 2015, 10:14:43 AM
92.57% of money supply are the top 18 holders. All trusted members and in safe hands. So I dont believe there is enough in the public hands to dump the price. Even if they do, its a one shot deal as it will land in my buy wall further increasing the money supply in trusted hands. Guys im going to spell it out for those not seeing it yet. This coin is going to be historic, its going to be a legend. It must be. Never in the history of crypto have so many heroes come together and joined forces and created a safehaven for themselves, and made a promise to keep their integrity, and have. Its a first, and a last. or those of you that appreciate what ive done, please take a moment of your valuable time and post a trust rating for me. Thank you in advance.

Vegas
legendary
October 30, 2015, 09:10:37 AM

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 30, 2015, 08:58:21 AM
I just want to get my wallet.dat working in V1.4 again, as it was, and I'll happily wait for 1.6  Grin
Thanks.

then u import this keys in a new 1.5 wallet
or u wait for the 1.6 release and import them there

dont worry u coins keep gather coin age offline u will lose nothing if u claim the POS rewards a few days later
Activity: 444
October 30, 2015, 03:34:49 AM
I install the wallet, but it gets no connections.

I just pulled working nodes from my wallet...see if you have them

"addr" : "98.160.222.55:41568",

"addr" : "198.50.243.84:41568",

"addr" : "173.48.179.177:41568",

"addr" : "93.219.109.58:41568",

"addr" : "72.11.148.186:41568",

"addr" : "83.157.62.179:41568",

"addr" : "68.235.184.68:41568",
Activity: 432
October 30, 2015, 03:13:09 AM
If you are having the wallet client crash, you need to follow these steps exactly:

1 - backup your wallet.dat (can just copy and paste it), name it something like walletbackupoctober.dat . You can keep this in your appdata fly folder and can also back it up somewhere else too if you are concerned about backups.
2 - Launch the v1.4 client and dump any of your address privkeys. In debug "dumpprivkey address". Close the wallet client. (here is the v1.4 client if you don't have it
3 - delete everything but your walletbackupoctober.dat and your .conf from your FlyCoin appdata folder. YES DELETE YOUR wallet.dat that you backed up. The wallet.dat is the source of the problems, so don't expect it to be fixed if you don't follow this step.
4 - open the v1.5 wallet client, it will create a new fresh wallet.dat and will take a few minutes to sync up.
5 - when you are fully synced you will then go into the debug console and import your privkey "importprivkey privkeygoeshere"

Back again  Grin

As per my earlier post, I WAS using wallet 1.4 and decided to move to V1.5 - now everything seems completely borked  Sad

Before the above instructions were available from Presstab, I backed up my wallet.dat, uninstalled the V1.4 wallet, downloaded the V1.5 wallet, started it up and let it sync and then shut it down, replaced the wallet.dat with my backup but it just kept crashing.
After a few frustrating hours I just gave up. That was a week ago and my wallet has been offline since.
During the week since Presstab wrote the above instructions to sort out the problem.

I have now downloaded the v1.4 wallet from the Presstab link above, but the wallet just won't sync!!
I install the wallet, but it gets no connections.
I use the addnodes from the OP in a CONF file and put that inside Flycoin/Roaming but it still won't sync (the same CONF file syncs up the V1.5 wallet no problem!).
I don't understand why CONF works in 1.5 but not in 1.4??

Any suggestions would be appreciated as my wallet has been offline and unable to stake for a week now.
Thanks.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 09:36:33 PM
Definitely interesting coin, will be keeping my eye on it. So how do I get my hands on some?

First check the first page explains much there. Can be bought on Yobit. Or possible a private buy from Vegasguy.
Read rules for a private buy on OP, if you agree to Team Fly rules. Then PM Vegasguy and go from there.
You could be a good fit to our group? Though, I do not know you. Maybe one of the other group members
can vouch for you? Definitely a different concept from the scam coins out there. Just checked your online
newsletter, impressive! Contact Vegasguy and maybe something work out for the both of you.

Peace, Dennis

Thanks for the answer, and I've worked with press tab ( still do, I manage the Hyperstake Twitter) so I feel a little more at easy already. I'm in talks with Vegas, let's see where it takes us.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
October 29, 2015, 08:51:57 PM
Definitely interesting coin, will be keeping my eye on it. So how do I get my hands on some?

First thing to do is read OP.  It will tell you everything.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 08:51:00 PM

Pm sent.
Activity: 300
October 29, 2015, 08:50:33 PM

First check the first page explains much there. Can be bought on Yobit. Or possible a private buy from Vegasguy.
Read rules for a private buy on OP, if you agree to Team Fly rules. Then PM Vegasguy and go from there.
You could be a good fit to our group? Though, I do not know you. Maybe one of the other group members
can vouch for you? Definitely a different concept from the scam coins out there. Just checked your online
newsletter, impressive! Contact Vegasguy and maybe something work out for the both of you.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
October 29, 2015, 07:41:37 PM
legendary
October 29, 2015, 06:39:33 PM
Guys thanks for all your support. Its overwhelming.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 29, 2015, 06:25:59 PM
This thread is doing is getting bigger - you can see the growing interest in this great coin.
As I said earlier, FLY has a chance to be in the top ten coins in the history of crypto.

Vegas and people with first page OP, for sure make this.

Hey Greg - always good to see you drop in.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
October 29, 2015, 05:04:58 PM
dennislevy, well said Smiley
New people still have a chance to get into the elite club of owners FLY - very unique coins...
Activity: 300
October 29, 2015, 04:59:53 PM
Thanks, Vegas with another private buy!

You new comers, it is still not to late to get in on FLY!
Even, if you cannot buy a lot, at the moment. Clean out
some of your old coins that are going down in value.
That is what, I did before they go all of the way down to 1 sat.
You, will be glad you did! FLY retains its value and could go up much higher.
Also receive more in interest, than you would receive from depositing your
money in a bank account. Ouch! Paltry 1-2% and with inflation running at 2%
you lose money. With SuperFly wallet coming could make up for current higher price
at Yobit. Read OP and join the FUN! Follow directions and receive more FLY to add to your wallet!
Lowers your initial investment from staking and SuperFly wallet disbursements.
Well? What are you waiting for? Clean out those old wallet coins! And join the BEST crypto coin.
You, will be HAPPY YOU DID!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
October 29, 2015, 04:55:02 PM
This thread is doing is getting bigger - you can see the growing interest in this great coin.
As I said earlier, FLY has a chance to be in the top ten coins in the history of crypto.

Vegas and people with first page OP, for sure make this.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 29, 2015, 12:12:51 PM
Final Note:  Allow the serious coin invenstors get some FLY in large blocks so we can help keep FLY credible and stable.

look private sells (for now only from vegas because his bag is too heavy)
below marketprive from private bag of some team fly member
(which content he earned legit and not from some premine)

have a few logical abuse paths for the buyer

u can just buy below marketprive and dump all and have instant profit

to defend against that
vegas just select people where he have a feeling of trust
he can base this trust on knowldge because he interacted with that person before
or he can use a visible reputation to guide him make the right selection
and last  path someone whe know or he see as reputable speak up for u

if u have

no trust relationship to vegas from the past
no public visible reputation
no person with reputation who gurantee for u

then i full understand vegas refuse ur try to buy coins from him

but u said

serious coin invenstor

and such guys should be able to fullfil at least of the thre entry paths

the best posting at the last pages was from szenekonzept

he clear explained all that rules affect only people who want to join some kind of contract

any other guy can just buy and sell and transfer coins as he want

its a normal cryptocoin

but a cryptocoin with a organized group of people who have agreed to follow with their own coins some ruleset

noone is forced to try join this group of people

noone is forced to fullfil some rules to get FREE coins from superFLY tx fee redistributer

FLY dont limit ur freedom
FLY give u the freedom to choose be part of this  or not
Pages:
Jump to: