Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 87. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
October 29, 2015, 04:53:20 AM
So when we have some FLY, this is morally forbidden to sell it ? And if this is you who gave us it, this is strictly forbidden ?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
October 29, 2015, 04:49:20 AM

I always read concerns about so called "rules"
There are no rules, you can buy FLY in any amounts you wish to and you are able to proceed with them
how ever you like. You can dump them, you can give them away (if you need an address.... lol) no rules at all.
Every holder has acquired his coins by buying or mining them, even every team member has done this.
Despite the fact, that the leading owners of the coin are doing everything they can (and they can a lot) to flatten the
distribution curve, they are owning these high amounts of coins , because they decided, having exactly the same informations,
like any user around, that buying huge amounts, would pay off. There hasn't been any advantage, that enabled them to get those coins.
In fact many users, like for example the second biggest one, have been nothing else then normal users, that simply shared that opinion and bought.
Even more: I can testify, that those users, are intentionally keeping there wallet offline, to prevent them from staking against smaller users.
But back to the so called "rules"  SOME users are giving  away their coins, for special prices. And some a doing that, by asking for an agreement.
I think, they are free to decide to which condition they are giving away their coins. These conditions have nothing to do with the properties of the coin
its-self. Its not a coin feature, its a voluntary user to user agreement, that's all.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 29, 2015, 04:46:51 AM

The superfly reward fund is just as the name suggests, a reward system to help out and reward the smaller holders/supporters who choose to adopt the overall strategy of the coin.
They will be rewarded for not dumping coins their coins, not only through standard POS staking, but also with rewards from the superfly wallet.

small is relative
entry barrier for be able get superfly payouts is 100 FLY
claimed name active at community

vegas will state all the details

100 FLY is small now

100 BTC where small in 2012 too.........

my suggestion is even if u very unsure about this all

get at least this 100 FLY

u never know......

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 29, 2015, 01:50:20 AM

The communitity at large is not new at this, we don't just jump in, especially when you make a whole bunch of rules that limit our ability to buy.

There is no incentive to overpay for this coin.

I really do not know what is meant by 'rules that limit our ability to buy', there are coins for sale through the exchange just like any other coin or you can even request a private buy.

Overpaying on any coin is a risk as typical coins can dump for any number of reasons. These are usually greed based by anonymous large holders or developers with massive premines who do not care at all for the coin itself or what it stands for. We are well aware of the toxic environment that is the alt coin scene right now.

The main difference with this coin is that you can sleep at night knowing the coin will not randomly dump and have the entire holding group vanish. There may be a slow release of some coins to market at some point, the stakes produced from the top holders will be the only coins made available for sale. The structures put in place here are designed to prevent these massive dumps from happening.

That in itself is enough for many to see the real value in this one.

See what you want to see, but what I see are the technical details.

- 3 BTC volume today
 - 2 times a 1 BTC dump
 - large gap between Buy & Sell

The coin will not maintain it's current perceived value unless it is continually pumped from the reserve fund.  The reserve fund will deplete because there is no volume in trades.  The trades are from the small trickle from the POS from the top 10 ( 98%) bag holders.  The rest of the coin holders will be victims of whatever maneuver of the value of the coin the top 10 choose to do.

So this coin is starting to develop like many other 100% premines with a very slow ICO on the market.  We can't really call it an ICO because the only coins traded are the proceeds of the POS, not from anyones main wallet.  The Top 98% remain 98% minimum, the remaining > 2% is diluted more and more.

Better get out your calculator - the top 10 is getting closer to 80% and continuing to drop in % as new buyers come in with  private buys. None of the top 10 wallets show  a drop to sell except Vegas - and all of his balance decreases can be traced to private sales as stated in the ann. Also, unlike every other coin, you  know who owns the top wallets. Here 17 of the top 18 have claimed their wallets. Any other coin you can name where the top wallets put their names out there??? Name just 1??? I know here has to be one, right.

Or, any other coins that have a reward fund that can only go to small holders? Hmmm.
Any other coins where the top holders have agreed to only sell POS and not dump on the market hurting the small holders.
I have even claimed my 2nd wallet for POS - It has a drop - I sent 250 Fly to the SuperFly reward fund.
Time will tell if you are right. But, this is not like all the other coins you are basing your predictions from.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
October 29, 2015, 12:41:44 AM

The communitity at large is not new at this, we don't just jump in, especially when you make a whole bunch of rules that limit our ability to buy.

I really do not know what is meant by 'rules that limit our ability to buy', there are coins for sale through the exchange just like any other coin or you can even request a private buy.

Overpaying on any coin is a risk as typical coins can dump for any number of reasons. These are usually greed based by anonymous large holders or developers with massive premines who do not care at all for the coin itself or what it stands for. We are well aware of the toxic environment that is the alt coin scene right now.

The main difference with this coin is that you can sleep at night knowing the coin will not randomly dump and have the entire holding group vanish. There may be a slow release of some coins to market at some point, the stakes produced from the top holders will be the only coins made available for sale. The structures put in place here are designed to prevent these massive dumps from happening.

That in itself is enough for many to see the real value in this one.

See what you want to see, but what I see are the technical details.

- 3 BTC volume today
 - 2 times a 1 BTC dump
 - large gap between Buy & Sell

The coin will not maintain it's current perceived value unless it is continually pumped from the reserve fund.  The reserve fund will deplete because there is no volume in trades.  The trades are from the small trickle from the POS from the top 10 ( 98%) bag holders.  The rest of the coin holders will be victims of whatever maneuver of the value of the coin the top 10 choose to do.

So this coin is starting to develop like many other 100% premines with a very slow ICO on the market.  We can't really call it an ICO because the only coins traded are the proceeds of the POS, not from anyones main wallet.  The Top 98% remain 98% minimum, the remaining > 2% is diluted more and more.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 12:23:21 AM
Presstab has given me these as a guide to help better explain the new upcoming TX fees to fund Superfly
If anyone can simplify each one is one sentence and make a simple example, it would be helpful.

Example 1 -Sending a transaction out 10% Tx on outbound portion, "Return change" box not checked, change does get tx of 10%.

Example 2 - Same as Example 1 except, "Return change" box checked - change does not get Tx of 10%

Example 3 - Splitting and combining in same address (outgoing and incoming), 10% additional Tx does not get charged (only 0.1 Fly minimum Tx fee)   But, you MUST check "Return change" box.

Example 4 - Outgoing transaction, 10% tx applies plus minimum 0.1 FLY

In each example, Total Fee is the TX of 0.1 Fly that always applies to any transaction.
Remember these fees are active in V1.6

Vegas & Woody

legendary
October 28, 2015, 11:07:17 PM
@vegasguy,

I realize I do not have enough exposure in the forums or 'community' to be on the executive board.

I have avoided posting on any forums in any industry for over 10 yrs.  Forums are not the most conducive environments to conduct constructive discusions.  Even with the best intentions the flame wars abound!

But I still am not able to aquire the coin that your team has spend the last few months actively promoting.

I am losing interest if I cannot join the project as a coin holding member in a simple means of aquiring coins.

I can't make a private sale from the board, and I can't get them on YObit...  now what?

Buy it. There is plenty for sale on yobit. Its that simple. I dont see the problem.

Vegas

I am just putting the obvious on the table where you can see it.

There are a few people standing around with their hands in there pockets watching the Order Book and waiting... things are slow, so we wait.

A few have even ventured to throw some Buy Orders up to see if anything will move.

Well - it is not too slow -225 sold today at buy prices as low as 00391.
It is always hard to know if you are overpaying  or missing the boat. I think you
are missing the boat, but I have a boatload... and contributed to the "little guy"
SuperFly fund. The rules apply if you want to participate in the SuperFly fund.
You don't have to. The rule are to stop top holders from dumping the coins which
hurts the small holder.

Edit: Make that over 650 Fly changed hands today.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 28, 2015, 11:01:31 PM
Ive updated the OP and listed who makes up "Team FLY" (All the way at the bottom)

Vegas
legendary
October 28, 2015, 10:59:43 PM
I would like to buy some FLY!

Since it is not a coin, I am still not clear on how we join the "project"?

When or how do we invest into the project?  There are no instructions in OP on this other than a reference to a private sale.  How do we perform the private sale?  Who do we contact?

Is the only FLY Coin available for the rest of us the dribble of coins on the YObit exchange? We will lose 10% when we xfer coins in our personal wallets in the soon to be released v1.6.

I must be missing something here!  I keep looking for the link or info to actually get some FLY.

Please help me find some FLY.

FLY is sold privately to respected senior members or higher. You can still buy FLY on Yobit at anytime.

Vegas

That would be too much overhead for an investment for the "little guy".

- Exchange fee + 10 % transfer fee to take advantage of SuperFLY.

It will take a long time to make that back if I wanted to hold the FLY and not dribble it on the exchange.

You are right - if you want to buy and sell a week or month later - 10% each way would kill you,
That is the point - it is a long term profit play! Dumpers are discouraged.

If you would get to 100 coins (while true it would cost you 10% after the new wallet 1.6) comes out,
you could make that back many times over thru the SuperFly Wallet distributions. Right now the fees
have not yet increased.

The whole point is the Tx fee will fund a pool to go to the small investor.
Several small investors have sold their dying coins to buy FLY and now are way ahead
just by prices going up. And soon, they will benefit from SuperFly wallet distributions (top investors
 - some already donating from their coins - to the "little guy" fund (1,250 coins now -  top investors
are not eligible for fund distributions). Remember, we were telling people to buy at 70 cents per coin,  
80 cents a coin, $1. per coin, right now the Buy is $1.20 per coin. It is headed to $5 a coin.

IMO - It is still cheap compared to the increases in price and the SuperFly wallet distributions but, not everyone
has $100+ - I understand.

We only want the FACTS!
October 28, 2015, 10:50:01 PM
@vegasguy,

I realize I do not have enough exposure in the forums or 'community' to be on the executive board.

I have avoided posting on any forums in any industry for over 10 yrs.  Forums are not the most conducive environments to conduct constructive discusions.  Even with the best intentions the flame wars abound!

But I still am not able to aquire the coin that your team has spend the last few months actively promoting.

I am losing interest if I cannot join the project as a coin holding member in a simple means of aquiring coins.

I can't make a private sale from the board, and I can't get them on YObit...  now what?

Buy it. There is plenty for sale on yobit. Its that simple. I dont see the problem.

Vegas

I am just putting the obvious on the table where you can see it.

There are a few people standing around with their hands in there pockets watching the Order Book and waiting... things are slow, so we wait.

A few have even ventured to throw some Buy Orders up to see if anything will move.

legendary
October 28, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Presstab has given me these as a guide to help better explain the new upcoming TX fees to fund Superfly
If anyone can simplify each one is one sentence and make a simple example, it would be helpful.

Remember these fees are NOT active now and will be active in V1.6 released probably tomorrow.

Vegas

legendary
October 28, 2015, 10:17:10 PM
Word is spreading like a wildfire, and everyone is fighting to get in. This coin is VERY controversial as I wanted it to be. Its gets people talking about FLY. Its hardcore, its controlled, and just like I promised its different than ANYTHING youve ever seen.

Vegas
legendary
October 28, 2015, 09:55:03 PM
C-cex tried to list me, and I turned them down. They are probably shaking their heads going WTF, is this guy nuts? A resounding YES!

Vegas
legendary
October 28, 2015, 09:37:36 PM
@vegasguy,

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 28, 2015, 09:27:48 PM
sudo

Billo... always thinking in bash
We only want the FACTS!
October 28, 2015, 09:19:15 PM
@vegasguy,

legendary
October 28, 2015, 08:54:30 PM

When or how do we invest into the project?  There are no instructions in OP on this other than a reference to a private sale.  How do we perform the private sale?  Who do we contact?

Is the only FLY Coin available for the rest of us the dribble of coins on the YObit exchange? We will lose 10% when we xfer coins in our personal wallets in the soon to be released v1.6.

I must be missing something here!  I keep looking for the link or info to actually get some FLY.

FLY is sold privately to respected senior members or higher. You can still buy FLY on Yobit at anytime.

Vegas

do you think by continuing the fiat elitism mechanisms you a progressing your coin? I think your strategy is all wrong sir and you should be just giving the damn things away as opposed to creating some sort of sudo cult holder association.

Thanks for your input. Actually we DO give the coins away. FLY helps EVERYONE. The SuperFLY wallet is funded by 10% of all tx fees, and the superfly wallet stakes for "the little guy" directly into their wallet automatically. So yes we help everyone. Even the rich is excluded from SuperFLY rewards. Thats anyone that holds over 5000 will NOT get a cut of the SuperFLY stakes. Please take the time to read the OP. BUT not everyone is allowed on the board.

Vegas
legendary
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
October 28, 2015, 08:47:25 PM

Vegas

do you think by continuing the fiat elitism mechanisms you a progressing your coin? I think your strategy is all wrong sir and you should be just giving the damn things away as opposed to creating some sort of sudo cult holder association.
legendary
October 28, 2015, 08:22:56 PM
Ya, they should not do that. Let me get on Yobit chat straighten them out.

Vegas
We only want the FACTS!
October 28, 2015, 08:11:15 PM
10% fees have not started yet. If its possible for you to purchase FLY now, you should.

Vegas

Take a look at FLY on YObit and tell me what person would buy 1 BTC of FLY on YObit with the BUY / SELL list and volume that is there.

It looks bad for the coin.

I would like to contribute to the Rescue Fund rather than someone elses BTC wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: